Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,903 members, 7,848,658 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts (1002 Views)

See The Striking Resemblance Of Barak Obama & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia / PIC - Is Obama And President Joko Of Indonesia Brothers ???? / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Captain2605(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
A 25 year old Nigerian man identified as Austin Chukwuna died on Sunday May 31st after the hard drugs he was smuggling out of Indonesia burst inside his stomach. According to Indonesian Police, Chukwuna had on Saturday May 30th lodged at a hotel close to the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Indonesia possibly with the intent of flying out with the drugs inside him, when he suddenly ran out of the hotel on Sunday morning, screaming. Witnesses saw him run to the hotel car park like a lunatic, broke the glass of one of the cars and used it to cut himself as he tried to get the drug out of his system.

"Austin Chukwuna, 25, ran out of the Ibis Hotel near the airport compound where he had just stayed a night. He allegedly tore open his abdomen with pieces of glass," Benda Police chief Comr. Heddi Managsi said
The police chief said when they searched inside his hotel room, they found three methamphetamine capsules and another eight meth capsules on the highway. "We then took him in the ambulance, but he died on the way to Tangerang General Hospital," he said.
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by jorlons(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mehn! These guys are wired to succeed in life, I just wish they'd take a cue from their brothers succeeding in the right way. I wish they'd just learn from these sad incidents.

Now @25 he has throw his life away in a very horrible manner. Let me just type RIP even though it's clear were he's headed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by gobizzy101: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anoda Ibo boy

Issorait

So der wanted 2 treat him so dat der can execute him themselves

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
source
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by JingoOAU(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am sure some of you just source for any news that has IGBO name in it just to malign the IGBO race...HABA.....

Even if the news is true, cnt we just pretend we didn't see it or read about it and move on?
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pathetic!
This isn't the FIRST neither would it be the LAST..... I wish our youth would grow to acknowledge the law of patience-endurance and purity....
May his soul rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Macelliot(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
Anoda Ibo boy
Issorait
So der wanted 2 treat him so dat der can execute him themselves
Igbo giving you sleepless night... Fake News...
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by OkutaNla: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
RIP. If he had been caught in Indonesia he would be as good as dead anyway. undecided
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Macelliot(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
After the first case of 4 Nigerian execution in which the Nigerian Govt. pleaded, other drug cases are Media propagandas......
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Captain2605(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Captain2605(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Captain2605(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Captain2605:
A 25 year old Nigerian man identified as Austin Chukwuna died on Sunday May 31st after the hard drugs he was smuggling out of Indonesia burst inside his stomach. According to Indonesian Police, Chukwuna had on Saturday May 30th lodged at a hotel close to the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Indonesia possibly with the intent of flying out with the drugs inside him, when he suddenly ran out of the hotel on Sunday morning, screaming. Witnesses saw him run to the hotel car park like a lunatic, broke the glass of one of the cars and used it to cut himself as he tried to get the drug out of his system.

"Austin Chukwuna, 25, ran out of the Ibis Hotel near the airport compound where he had just stayed a night. He allegedly tore open his abdomen with pieces of glass," Benda Police chief Comr. Heddi Managsi said
The police chief said when they searched inside his hotel room, they found three methamphetamine capsules and another eight meth capsules on the highway. "We then took him in the ambulance, but he died on the way to Tangerang General Hospital," he said.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/nigerian-dies-after-hard-drugs-he-was.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by adorablepepple(f): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oh, another successful suicide
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by OJUcrook: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, i think this deserves a FP. It should serve as a lesson for potential drug peddlers
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by OJUcrook: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigerians should stop doing drugs
Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Chinachriss(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
My Igbo brothers no de carry last when it comes to drug peddling. Despite all the death warrants against drug offenders, they are still intrepid in their cupidity. Tufiakwa! Wepukwanu aka enwe n' ofe. Ihe nke a self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by mulattoclaro(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why are these igbos always give us a bad name with their criminal activities outside the shores of Nigeria? I'm not surprised though. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. A tribe of thieves, drug peddlers, prostitutes and all manner of unpleasant activities.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by jared007: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo why na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo Kwenu - Kwe! Una no go ever wan carry last. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts by oduastates: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
jorlons:
Mehn! These guys are wired to succeed in life, I just wish they'd take a cue from their brothers succeeding in the right way. I wish they'd just learn from these sad incidents.

Now @25 he has throw his life away in a very horrible manner. Let me just type RIP even though it's clear were he's headed.

You refer to a criminal as being Wired to succeed?
More like wired to be stuck on Stupidd.
Going by the life expectancy in Nigeria,every male of that man's age probably has less than 40 years left.
With such a short stay, I think you would want to spend those years doing something productive.

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Up, Registration On Into Buhari Must Fail Club, BMFC / PMB Mobilises Africa Against Boko Haram / What I Intend Doing After Returning To Nigeria- Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.