Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? (926 Views)

If Nigeria Continues Like This, I May Have To Start Stealing / The 5 Worst Currencies In The World ( See If Nigeria Made The List) / Cosmopolitanization Of Cities/States In The South Eastern Region Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by TVTKOKO(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
contrary to peoples thought,the northern region would benefit the most from Nigerias disintegration because the north has gradually become the business den of most nigerians.in terms of agriculture,industries, companies etc. Even though most of these are owned by outsiders, the north can boldly withstand the test of time if eventually the country disintegrates.

Closely followed by the north, is the south-south region of the country which has almost everything going well for them. From natural resources,to agriculture,industries e.t.c. The south southern region of Nigeria would almost be independant!

Behind the south southerners,are a group of people who claimed to be the brains behind the entity called Nigeria.these group of people are truely a force to reckon with and always have a hand in almost everything happening in the country.they boast of some of the most richest in the country, but unfortunately,their brains might not count when the country breaks up, the south westerners boast of industries,companies and are not lagging behind in agriculture.

Lastly, is the south eastern part of the country who boast of being the manufacturers of nigeria but unfortunately,they might end up consuming their own manufactured products(also known as Aba made)if the country disintegrates.but nonetheless, they have agriculture and industries to back up.

You are free to contribute and criticise,thats my own opinion
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by Rexceedo: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dullard! Its d thrash u had to say? Tribalistic thread!
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
no region will suffer.

there is abundance of natural resources in all regions but the powers that be chose the easy way which is oil money.

some persons even commended the new administration when he said he will continue to search for oil in the chad basin, the cost implication of that was not considered, the cost benefit of such venture was also not considered. all they concentrated upon was the need to make the Niger delta less important in the Nigerian equation, then i asked, since our oil output increased after the amnesty stuff, has the nation improved, has the lives of the populace improved.

i dont want to be insulted but i know there is enough resources in all regions so concentrating on oil alone makes the leaders of the zoo republic to be nothing but zombies.

the oil in abia, imo and anambra if well managed can sustain the south east and help to develop other areas like the coal in enugu and even the salt and rice in ebonyi.

the ones in akwa ibom, rivers, bayelsa and delta will be more than enough to sustain the south south and also develop other resources.

the cocoa in the west, sea port and oil in ondo and other areas will be more than enough to sustain the south west and also develop other resources.

the north has their own natural resources and agric export to rely on.

let the country divide first, people tend to be at their best when all hope of easy life is lost
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by TVTKOKO(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rexceedo:
north
you're too quick to type north. Pls state your reasons
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by Rexceedo: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you're too quick to type north. Pls state your reasons
You have fully display ur naivity publicly. I have less time for this tribalistic thread. You can google or wiki to serve ur eyes. The total IGR incurred in d 3 Northern geopolitical zone is not more than d 1 Eastern geopolitical zone. Check top ten IGR in Nigeria... Inbox me if any Northern state made it! For oil... Do u knw that Anambra, Abia and Imo are now oil-producing-state Enugu is d leading Coal producing state in Africa at large! Ebonyi salt is one of d best in the world.
Hope u'r sated?? If not u are a contemptous skeptic!!!
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by almuzy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rexceedo:
Dullard! Its d thrash u had to say? Tribalistic thread!

And what do you know about the north?
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by Rexceedo: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
almuzy:

And what do you know about the north?
reservation till its fp
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by freshdude99(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
TVTKOKO:
contrary to peoples thought,the northern region would benefit the most from Nigerias disintegration because the north has gradually become the business den of most nigerians.in terms of agriculture,industries, companies etc. Even though most of these are owned by outsiders, the north can boldly withstand the test of time if eventually the country disintegrates.

Closely followed by the north, is the south-south region of the country which has almost everything going well for them. From natural resources,to agriculture,industries e.t.c. The south southern region of Nigeria would almost be independant!

Behind the south southerners,are a group of people who claimed to be the brains behind the entity called Nigeria.these group of people are truely a force to reckon with and always have a hand in almost everything happening in the country.they boast of some of the most richest in the country, but unfortunately,their brains might not count when the country breaks up, the south westerners boast of industries,companies and are not lagging behind in agriculture.

Lastly, is the south eastern part of the country who boast of being the manufacturers of nigeria but unfortunately,they might end up consuming their own manufactured products(also known as Aba made)if the country disintegrates.but nonetheless, they have agriculture and industries to back up.

You are free to contribute and criticise,thats my own opinion
I wonder where a claim that south west is the brain behind Nigeria is from? Some of u just make me laff with ur patch patch history...
South West my foot, name the first 10 heros of Nigeria independence and tell me how many core south westerners are there? Tell me too how many south easterners are there too.
Is that u young ones don't read anymore or u just let tribalism blind you?
Its really pathetic bro
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by shangodele(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
d yorubas
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by vayne(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
freshdude99:

I wonder where a claim that south west is the brain behind Nigeria is from? Some of u just make me laff with ur patch patch history...
South West my foot, name the first 10 heros of Nigeria independence and tell me how many core south westerners are there? Tell me too how many south easterners are there too.
Is that u young ones don't read anymore or u just let tribalism blind you?
Its really pathetic bro

abeg that is not the topic of discussion grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by saintikechi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
The north will not be able to pay workers salary, south south has enough oil sustain it. The south east will do well, having considerable amount of oil and gas, including coal and other raw materials for industrialization. The south west will do better than the north cos there's oil in ondo and offshore lagos. Every region has agriculture and industries, but the north will suffer for their "SINS"
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by almuzy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
saintikechi:
The north will not be able to pay workers salary, south south has enough oil sustain it. The south east will do well, having considerable amount of oil and gas, including coal and other raw materials for industrialization. The south west will do better than the north cos there's oil in ondo and offshore lagos. Every region has agriculture and industries, but the north will suffer for their "SINS"

You know nothing about the north...shut the f*ck up
Re: If Nigeria Disintegrate Today,which Region Would Suffer Most? by saintikechi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
almuzy:

You know nothing about the north...shut the f*ck up

nope..... I know somfin about the north. Without oil money, the north cannot pay its workers. When nigeria disintergrates, the north will "SUFFER FOR ITS SINS"

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2015 / Caption This Photo Of Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh / #beingyorubainnigeria Hilarious Tag Addresses The Pros And Con's Of Being Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.