Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin (1017 Views)

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin by blog1: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's amazingly wrong yet I kinda comprehend the 'naughty step-mother' ish, yet when you do it to your own kid, its all the more confounding. As per a LIB peruser, who sent in the report and story, the mother of this youngster, severely assaulted her today at their home in Benin in light of the fact that as per her, she was moderate to get prepared for school.

The LIB peruser, who is a neighbor to the mother and youngster, said she continually abuses her youngsters, two young ladies and a kid matured 8, 6 and 5 and beats them with wire, wood, bar and so on. The neighbors went to safeguard this young lady in the wake of listening to her yells for help toward the beginning of today. They need the youngsters saved from the lady. Their dad is supposedly in jail.

Click the link below to see more Photos

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin by Sleekydee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na Benin na, how else do you think dey train dier children to be strong n street...that town eh, chai!!!! witches n bats evrywhr.
Re: PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin by importexpert(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some people are very heartless
Re: PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin by MizEmpress(f): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sleekydee:
Na Benin na, how else do you think dey train dier children to be strong n street...that town eh, chai!!!! witches n bats evrywhr.

Can you please shut your trap??
You are so rude!! If you have a single strand of sense, you would know there are times when it's far better to just keep quiet rather than spew trash.
@topic, I still wonder why anyone would want to hit children, it's pathetic. That woman in question needs help, it may be frustration that's making her go this far.
Re: PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin by Sleekydee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizEmpress:

Can you please shut your trap??
You are so rude!! If you have a single strand of sense, you would know there are times when it's far better to just keep quiet rather than spew trash.
@topic, I still wonder why anyone would want to hit children, it's pathetic. That woman in question needs help, it may be frustration that's making her go this far.

hahahahaha, I can tell from ur depressed condition u re from Benin, y re u so pained and bitter, whether u like it or not, all the facts I stated there re valid, dnt dey av witches, dnt dey have bat, dis thread proves they injure their kids, so y re u so depressed? plus seek rehabilitation and dnt commit suicide, I love you. *kisses*

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin by MizEmpress(f): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
^^^
Ignored

(1) (Reply)

What Parenting Actually Look Like. / Confused! I Need Honest Advise. / Can A Married Woman Have Friends Of The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.