Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) (56030 Views)

"Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Teen Stabs Brother To Death Over Phone Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beautiful outside, but inside her is a devouring beast.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by eminikansoso(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
imagine claiming what does not belong to her in the name of first son of the family.
customary law indeed
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by mrzee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Smh, these days the news that we all hear re heart touching.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
magabounce:

D? ur size? grin grin grin

pervert grin
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by xmileeasy: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:
I thought violence resides with the men folks. Woman, You are a disgrace to womanhood undecided
Violence is not restricted to the male folks alone, some women are more violent than some male
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Women. Smh. And for the fact that the name is Obiagelli, don't expect anything good from such women
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by militarypie: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Her husband would have been the next victim...she's been drinking too much orijin
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

pervert grin
Are your n1pples really soft, honey? Just want to know smiley
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiageli at last both of u don leave the house, the doctor don die leave the house, u too don enter prison leave the house and both of u will never come back to that house

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
kennygee:
What kind of woman can get to this point.

Matter wey she for leave for her husband to handle.

Now she no go even see the house to fight for.

Some husbands to dey follow cause am, if the husband no dey caution his wife , that mean he supports her
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by roob: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
FEAR WOMEN...
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by alienvirus: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

Yes very soft
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by andyanders: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good for her.What the devil wanted from her has been achieved and the devil has departed from her. Now she will see a new home she can claim and rest for the rest of her life.
Wickedness of an evil woman.

A united and tight family starts having problems immediately women starts coming in as wife.

The worst investment a man faces in his life time is when he marries the wrong woman and also a well happy and successful man would enjoy his life time when a wonderful woman is gotten and God is involved.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

undecided undecided undecided
Don't be shyyyy .. tongue
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
alienvirus:
Yes very soft
Have u touched them? grin
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Gorimakpa1: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
okeyumez:
She woman looks like a vampire. She must be sentenced to death to return to her master mr lucifer
shikena!
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by ozo13(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imagine.she killed a soul becos of property DAT is not her dad's own.In my own opinion, I fink in situations like DAT, dey shld just hv discharged d property n share d Cash and every party go dr way.most times , even wn dr husband's wanna play it civil, d wives will always wanna cause problem.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by idu1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oloriburuku
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Islie: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
kay1one2:
Obiagelli! shocked

I shock when I see that name........

The fear of a woman is the beginning of one preserving his life
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by bornmekus: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
THIS IS SERIUOS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by jumper524(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dosoq:
""Oh My Sweet Lord"".....in dat wicked aunt's tune in Married Again
hw far with yash and arti am currently in school did arti first husband survive the ailment?
Your response would be appreciated
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

Don't be shyyyy .. tongue
Shy of what? You think you're a spoilt dude abi? Continu cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by kay1one2(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:

I shock when I see that name........

The fear of a woman is the beginning of one preserving his life

I hope say no be nl own! cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

Shy of what? You think you're a spoilt dude abi? Continu cheesy
I'm not spoilt. Just curious. And I think there'd be no harm in telling wink
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by olatricia(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kai!, ur comments are ready even before the OP finish composing the thread. Na wa. Na your MissNairaLand, I swear!
kennygee:
What kind of woman can get to this point.

Matter wey she for leave for her husband to handle.

Now she no go even see the house to fight for.

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by mordouc(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na her papa get house ni?
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by magabounce(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

pervert grin
lolz!!!
I case ma rest
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by ironbody03(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's why most girls use to say that, "What a man can do a woman can DO better"
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

I'm not spoilt. Just curious. And I think there'd be no harm in telling wink
Thanks for telling mr bully. Pls go for lunch now; ok? cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by bog101: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
May God help us oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.