Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) (56031 Views)

"Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Teen Stabs Brother To Death Over Phone Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by chronique(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mad woman. She should be allowed to rot in jail. Let's see how she would be able to go and claim the house that her father did not build.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Spells(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its only sheer wickedness that will make someone fight another for space when the sky is wide enough for all to sit.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Promica(f): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dosoq:
""Oh My Sweet Lord"".....in dat wicked aunt's tune in Married Again
in Salonni
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by gbodimowo(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Advice to men:

When we date women, we should try as much as possible to use our heads. Many of these women who parade themselves as angels, are worse than the devil.

How can a woman claim a property (house) which her husband didn't buy nor build?

We men tend to ignore glaring bad characters in our spouses and still bring them home. After giving birth to kids, they feel they're Tompolo of their families.

Women should be educated on their marital rights and duties before they start encroaching into the right of the men (bread-winners).

A woman who can stab another human is a reincarnation of Jezebel. The law should sentence her to life imprisonment!

Jezebel in black!

.abeg no space to keep such in our prisons so do d Indonesia treatment thanks
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by adaxxy: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2015
She is a gold digger, stuu...p..iii.d bi...tch just come between brothers I'm sure there father would want them to leave together as family in that house but unfortunately the devil denied them by turning them against each other.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by adaxxy: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2015
She should also be killed in that manner wicked b ...itch
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by VickJames(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2015
gbodimowo:

.abeg no space to keep such in our prisons so do d Indonesia treatment thanks

Lol,

Bad guy
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by vandie(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmm. God have mercy ohhh.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

The crase when dey worry you no be here
Are you the only one that bears that name? After all, you're not really Igbo. You put on that disguise to spite them
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:
I thought violence resides with the men folks. Woman, You are a disgrace to womanhood undecided

u sounds like a biitch.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by baysol: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
It is obvious this people are here to desecrate our land and turn it to erosion ridden fruitless place because of their love for bloodshed of the innocent. How many murders are recording from this people only in the last two months by their knife wielding women. I pity those who marry them because of ogbanje beauty. Yorubas shine your eyes ooo.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by amacastel: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Obiageli u made my class mate nkem moore oriuwa a young widow without a child God will never have mercy on u nd ur husbAnd. I pray u will be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by peeta89(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:
I thought violence resides with the men folks. Woman, You are a disgrace to womanhood undecided
My dear don't get it twisted Violence is more of the female folks dis day dan d male folks. Females stab men to death this days. God help us all.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by vandie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
What a world. God save us oh.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Kalvan: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yeebos again?! LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.