Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch (17133 Views)

Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe / Motorist bribes Ondo policemen N10,000 to avoid frame-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by hos4x(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by damiloladuke: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
h
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by barry40: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am not there. Only those present can tell the truth

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is not news.

That is what the police are known for.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by celeron40(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
misterchris:
I need small pin charger.
Grow up.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by UnknownT: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Even if he was an armed robber, why kill him when he was already in your custody?
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Obiodunukwe: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:
angry this is just sad. Having people like these criminals in police uniform just makes our lives more at risk. Imagine what these demonic policemen did to this young man. They all should be jailed for life including the person using this moniker "obiodunukwe" to harass people on Nairaland.

A child molester like francizy should be arrested and prosecuted for the benefit of mankind.

Imagine, the first thing that came to his mind after seeing kids greeting a president was rape. Evil man

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Korrection(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
madness
donsmall94:
M
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by geedeex2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Police is your friend

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by AreaFada2: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Police is probably the most rotten institution that the public has to deal with daily. NEPA/PHCN is close behind.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by francizy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

A child molester like francizy should be arrested and prosecuted for the benefit of mankind.

Imagine, the first thing that came to his mind after seeing kids greeting a president was rape. Evil man

Hahahahahaha, you can't even read! Go back and read thru that post and tell me if rape was mentioned there. You need help bro. This is second moniker you've adopted with my names, first was Ebukafran and now my surname. You really should get a life dude.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
This shiit wouldna happened in Gombe
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by gracymicky(f): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
pugiroculu:

Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.jobnet20.com
. Can I register from nigeria
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by MrBully: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
70 year old man! That's Lastpage's eldest brother and the bread winner of his clan sad Why are Ondo police too wicked. Take heart, Lastpage, you will meet him soon
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by pafestula(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Everything about police, una go criticize.. whereas na una go dey join police when they start selling their forms.

The bad eggs in the police are from the society, let us stop being hypocrites unnecessarily. I'm not saying what the policemen has done is right/wrong, am not in best position to judge am yet ascertain the real fact.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by ndigbo: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Nigerian Police Force, is a cursed entity !! I hate them!! angry angry angry
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by spencekat(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
That is how most of the policemen in Nigeria behave .A policeman once told me that he can kill somebody and claim that the person is a criminal. Imagine a lawless country like Nigeria where impunity reigns among the uniform men.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Obiodunukwe: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahaha, you can't even read! Go back and read thru that post and tell me if rape was mentioned there. You need help bro. This is second moniker you've adopted with my names, first was Ebukafran and now my surname. You really should get a life dude.

You are mad, who is ebukafran? fool

U like molesting children. U should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Infomizer(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hell is empty!
All the devils are here!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by generaluthman: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by francizy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

You are mad, who is ebukafran? fool

U like molesting children. U should be arrested immediately.

Stop stalking and using people's real names to harass them on Nairaland. If you need a job, Seun will be kind enough to provide you with one.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Etizz: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is how they killed Sony, my next door neighbor back den in school and place a local made pistol on his chest saying he was an armed rubber...... I swear any one who kill an innocent person will die innocently....... Missed him though.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by kingthreat(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's why I feel no sympathy when these cocksuckas in black get wasted.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
I doubt if the guilty cops would be prosecuted. In nigeria, police cover up their dirty deeds.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by phransix147(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
So sad... Many end up like this! Where are those so called human right activist/lawyers these are the type of cases u should deal more with... But obviously they won't because it doesn't fetch money and recognition...
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by CaptainJune: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:
angry this is just sad. Having people like these criminals in police uniform just makes our lives more at risk. Imagine what these demonic policemen did to this young man. They all should be jailed for life including the person using this moniker "obiodunukwe" to harass people on Nairaland.
Bro, this is why rushing in to comment on the first page without reading the subject-matter is detrimental to your public image. Is a septuagenarian a young man in your dictionary? Pls read before you comment.

@topic, Nigeria is a country where anything goes, anything thrives, punishment is never exercised on the offenders, the least in rank in the armed forces are so drunk with power that they exercise it brutally on the unarmed and defenseless with impunity, those at the helm of power are unconcerned with the plight of the masses in the hands of these marauding beasts in uniform as long as their foreign and local bank accounts are over fed with embezzled currencies day and night.... No wrong is ever redressed or met with stiff punishment to prevent its re-occurrence in the future.. This is why we read daily that policemen or soldiers killed a civilian or civilians over minor wrongs or disagreement.

This has been going on for years and there is still no sign that it is likely to end..... I don't blame that nairalander who said in his signature that when he gets to heaven he will tell Peter that he is another Nigerian reporting who has just served his time in hell.......very descriptive of the past and current state of affairs if you ask me.

RIP to the unfortunate Septuagenarian...
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by bayumyguy: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
That is why there children no dey propser
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by HRich(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
JUNE 3: ADE AKANBI, AKURE

A member of the Ondo State Chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, identified as Gbenga Omolo, has died after being allegedly tortured by some policemen attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the state Police Command.

A source in the union told our correspondent on Wednesday that the 70-year-old man was arrested by SARS last Thursday following a misunderstanding between him and a police officer, whose name was not disclosed, leading to the duo engaging blows at the Arakale area of the town.

The source explained that the following day, the policeman, who fought with the motorist, mobilised six men of the SARS to arrest the deceased and some other people in the area and detained them in their custody, where Omolo was allegedly being tortured.

In detention, the source alleged that Omolo was tortured by the policemen until he died in their custody.

According to the source, when the family members of deceased visited the station, located on Oda Road, Akure, to secure his bail, the men on duty demanded N150,000, which they said they could not afford at that time.

On Tuesday morning , however, it was gathered that the branch chairman of union, identified as Muyiwa, went to the station with N100,000 to bail his detained member, but was informed that the man had died in SARS custody and his remains had been deposited at the mortuary.

Shortly after, the source added that the family visited the mortuary, where the remains of the deceased was deposited with a label on his body, indicating that he was an armed robber.

Meanwhile, the state Public Relations Officer, Mr Wole Ogodo, was said to be unavailable for comment as of the time of filing this report.

A source in the command told our correspondent on Wednesday that all the policemen involved in the incident had been arrested and detained at the police headquarters along Igbatoro Road, Akure.

The family of the deceased also declined to speak with our correspondent on the matter as they said the state commissioner of police, Mr Isaac Eke, had invited them to his office for deliberation on the matter.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ondo-policemen-kill-driver-in-custody-label-him-armed-robber/

Cc: lalasticlala
HOW TO CATCH A THIEF 101 By Akpors
The American police style:
Allow the thief catch you, then you catch the
thief
The China police style:
chase the thief till he gets tired, then you
catch him
The Arab police style:
kidnap the thief's wife,and threaten the
thief to surrender
The Indian police style:
Allow a pretty damsel sing for him 2 lure
him closer, then you catch him
The Naija police style:
Catch any person on the street, beat him

until he agrees he is a Thief!
True Or False?
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Obiodunukwe: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

Stop stalking and using people's real names to harass them on Nairaland. If you need a job, Seun will be kind enough to provide you with one.

Ode, stylishly calling mods. grin grin grin

U are a jobless fool with bad teeth.

Go and serve beer fool
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by optimistmos123: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Police wahala
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by delishpot: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by francizy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Ode, stylishly calling mods. grin grin grin

U are a jobless fool with bad teeth.

Go and serve beer fool

Chai! A man with over 200 monikers calls someone jobless. cry

Eiyah! Your curse is still killing you inside. Sorry bro. God is there for you to run to. Don't keep stalking people for crumbs. You are indeed jobless. The fact that my family and my cousins are the only ones bearing the name you used as moniker in this world shows how much job you have. Go anywhere on this earth, no other person bears this surname. You're a lost course. The only way to save your sorry ass is to give you a second chance in the university, to see if you can make a third class this time around or I trust Bubu to create jobs for pass degree holders like you.. Sorry once more!! cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River / Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust / Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.