Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch (17132 Views)

Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe / Motorist bribes Ondo policemen N10,000 to avoid frame-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
The family should not accept any settlement, they should head straight to court. Wicked people.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Obiodunukwe: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

[s]Chai! A man with over 200 monikers calls someone jobless. cry

Eiyah! Your curse is still killing you inside. Sorry bro. God is there for you to run to. Don't keep stalking people for crumbs. You are indeed jobless. The fact that my family and my cousins are the only ones bearing the name you used as moniker in this world shows how much job you have. Go anywhere on this earth, no other person bears this surname. You're a lost course. The only way to save your sorry ass is to give you a second chance in the university, to see if you can make a third class this time around or I trust Bubu to create jobs for pass degree holders like you.. Sorry once more!! cry[/s]

Useless ugly monkey, black face, yellow teeth. Wearing second hand suit and shinning your dirty teeth like a deranged animal

Jobless mofo begging for handouts from people all over the place. U are a useless dummy with no future. Are you sure you went to school? - Lost cause or Lost course? grin grin grin Illiterate! U read Metallurgical Science at Uni and yet no job for over 4 years. Your life is wasting away everyday. Hopeless rapist and slowpoke

U will end up raping all the small girls in your neighborhood. i will alert the police before you turn into a serial killer out of frustration
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by francizy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Useless ugly monkey, black face, yellow teeth. Wearing second hand suit and shinning your dirty teeth like a deranged animal

Jobless mofo begging for handouts from people all over the place. U are a useless dummy with no future. Are you sure you went to school? - Lost cause or Lost course? grin grin grin Illiterate! U read Metallurgical Science at Uni and yet no job for over 4 years. Your life is wasting away everyday. Hopeless rapist and slowpoke

U will end up raping all the small girls in your neighborhood. i will alert the police before you turn into a serial killer out of frustration

Hahahaha, still not making sense dude. I can bet my life that I'm better than you in everything bro. Let us meet and we know who's really ugly, short, a monkey, etc. Do come with your first degree certificate too.. grin

Well, while you are hoping on Buhari to create jobs for you, am making rigorous research and all about the business I want to go into, you can learn from me you know.. wink cheesy

Leave me alone and stop stalking me you cursed boy. Leave my surname and my other names alone. Go and use the names your parents gave to you as monikers OK? Oh I get it, the names your parents gave to you bring you bad luck in all aspects of life right? May your days be long and very miserable if it was my surname you stole and used for a moniker!!!
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by ollyruffy: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hereby move a motion to remove the IGP if this case is not fully investigated within 48hours with reports back to the people of Nigeria.

Justice is all we call for.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Spells(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigerian police are so dubious that they are capable of doing all manner of evil on earth. Only 1% outta hundred are clean. Abeg is there's any Gang that hunts down bad police like vampires abeg i wan join. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Aroh48(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hate the police
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by holajeedayy: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
wer is buari to attend to the case
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by topearos(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
sad I weep for this country, many innocent people have been victim of police, and nothing could be done about it, you killed a man and lebel him a criminal, what a shame on Nigeria police Force...

How do we stop this police crime against humanity? It's becoming too much!
policemen in Akure are under curse, I was a victim August last year @okuta elerin nla in Akure ,they took all my money haven knw am a student coming from school (futa). may God change their heart because that their black cloth depicts their heart status. Evil men.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by nobul(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria police god dey Ooooooooo.
Re: Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2015
all the policemen involved in the incident had been arrested and detained at the police headquarters along Igbatoro Road, Akure.

THIS STATEMENT IS WHAT I HATE FROM THE POLICE, IT A LIE. Ogodo should do something into this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River / Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust / Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.