Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 - Sports (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 (108433 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by goldfish80(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
CSTR2:
In how many minutes of football played.?
You don't just judge a striker like that..
He has played far more minutes than isaac and iheanacho .
And not to forget the fact that he wastes tons of easy chances before converting one or two.
I think you guys are not being disapassionate in your support for him which is not surprising because awoniyi is humble and has a lot of workrate.
But there is only so much workrate can do, sorry.
Out of Nigeria's 8 goals in the competition, Taiwo has scored 2 and assisted 3 which means he has directly contributed to 5 out of the 8 goals the team has scored,,,,, at this level of football, Taiwo is as good as they come at least by the stat

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2015
mikron:
according to u our win was a fluke abi? So many negative comments against our boys, if we had lost this game u would have insulted them. Flying Eagles played like the champs we are and won. Simple

no mind am. you know some people are born criticise anything wether good or bad but dem no sabi shit. na to dhey yarn dust up and down be their calling

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2015
goldfish80:

Out of Nigeria's 8 goals in the competition, Taiwo has scored 2 and assisted 3 which means he has directly contributed to 5 out of the 8 goals the team has scored,,,,, at this level of football, Taiwo is as good as they come at least by the stat

nice analysis bro. you just spot on
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Wale112:
Congratulations to Ghana for winning FIFA U20 world cup again.

2009 and 2015 winners.

God Bless Ghana
You lot have to negotiate a tricky encounter vs Mali
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by aimuafigo: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Did anyone notice our goal keeper made an assist for that second goal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Cdstars(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Seems like north Korea came 4 Excursion

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mayusguy(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Ooh no wonder if u watched the match, u wud understand meanwhile read very well o and get 1st class or 2.1 cos life outside school is tough. At least with that u'd av an advantage smiley
safarigirl:
can't watch any game. I'm in school and dem no dey show am for hostel

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mikron(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2015
santori:

no mind am. you know some people are born criticise anything wether good or bad but dem no sabi shit. na too dhey yarn dust up and down be their calling
My broda the tin tire me. The guys posts has been negative all tru. We re beating Hungary he says they are just deliberately playing to lose, if we had lost its negative people like him that would have attacked our team. Which kind negative people b dis na? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mikron(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Bowaley17:

alright Bro. What is the time & date of the Falcons match against Sweden. Nig time pls
3am early Monday morning
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mayusguy(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2015
I hope u guys yabin this man are perfect when it comes to beauty grin
mikron:
like taye TAIWO own grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2015
adeaks:
Bringing iheanacho on at this meaningless part of the game. grin

I like the way our coach has cut kelechi down to size. Whether u r playing in man city or Bayern Munich, you don't perform you get a first class seat on the bench while someone from pepsi academy who is ready to give his all plays. Simple.

I'm sure seeing Nigeria perform so well without him should have reduced his bloated Ego.

I am beginning to sense tribal angle to this Iheanachor criticism. The whole team as a whole played bad against Brazil, why then are all of you people singling out Iheanachor for bashing?

Even Awoniyi was piss poor against Brazil, he missed a sitter that Iheanachor would have easily buried that day, yet he isn't being criticized.Enaholo and Muhammad were calamity that day. Iheanachor never put a foot wrong in that match, he just wasn't special that day, and now all you jealous tribalists are after him, trying to scape goat him. Ekwensu kpo kwa oku there!

Infact I sense Igbo bashing here as usual, and will now treat further Iheanachor bashing here as such.

Ogini di!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Its Nigeria Vs Germany on thursday, round of 16, hope d boys will continue the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by ZeroTolerance: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
mikron:
3am early Monday morning
9PM Nigerian time Monday

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

I am beginning to sense tribal angle to this Iheanachor criticism. The whole team as a whole played bad against Brazil, why then are all of you people singling out Iheanachor for bashing?

Even Awoniyi was piss poor against Brazil, he missed a sitter that Iheanachor would have easily buried that day, yet he isn't being criticized.

Infact I sense Igbo bashing here as usual, and will now treat further Iheanachor bashing here as such.

Ogini di!

guy!!!! abeg komot for here, go back to the politics section wey una dey do una ethnic bashing. abeeeegi allow us enjoy our flying Eagles. it's normal for ppl to criticize iheanacho more than any other player going by his high profile. the same way c.ronaldo gets a lot of criticism whenever Madrid loses. abeeeegi leave this place ethnic warrior , go back to your battlefield in the politics section

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by seemples(f): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

Even Awoniyi was piss poor against Brazil, he missed a sitter that Iheanachor would have easily buried that day, yet he isn't being criticized.Enaholo and Muhammad were calamity that day. Iheanachor never put a foot wrong in that match, he just wasn't special that day, and now all you jealous tribalists are after him, trying to scape goat him. Ekwensu kpo kwa sth oku there!

Ogini di!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2015
santori:

guy!!!! abeg komot for here, go back to the politics section wey una dey do una ethnic bashing. abeeeegi allow us enjoy our flying Eagles. it's normal for ppl to criticize iheanacho more than any other player going by his high profile. the same way c.ronaldo gets a lot of criticism whenever Madrid loses. abeeeegi leave this place ethnic warrior , go back to your battlefield in the politics section

Taa! Go and sit down. Here is not political section, so you lots should remember that and try a bit more to hide you tribal tendencies.

Manu got his team selection, formation and tactics wrong against Brazil. And then few individuals poor performance at decisive stages of the match compounded the issue, ie Enaholo was ridiculously poor, Muhammad or so was piss poor, Awoniyi missed key decisive goal chances.

But you all have conspired to place it all on Iheanachor head, with some of you insinuating that the team is playing better without him, as if to
say Iheanachor was the one that instructed Enaholo to be poor keeper that day and Awoniyi to be a wasteful frontman.

Iheanachor criticism has got to be reasonable, I can already see tribal hate and sentiments seeping into his criticism.

Imagine someone saying that his celebration style of kneeling down and pointing to the sky is a sign of arrogance. Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

Taa! Go and sit down. Here is not political section, so you lots should remember that and try a bit more to hide you tribal tendencies.

Manu got his team selection, formation and tactics wrong against Brazil. And then few individuals poor performance at decisive stages of the match compounded the issue, ie Enaholo was ridiculously poor, Muhammad or so was piss poor, Awoniyi missed key decisive goal chances.

But you all have conspired to place it all on Iheanachor head, with some of you insinuating that the team is playing better without him, as if to
say Iheanachor was the one that instructed Enaholo to be poor keeper that day and Awoniyi to be a wasteful frontman.

Iheanachor criticism has got to be reasonable, I can already see tribal hate and sentiments seeping into his criticism.

Imagine someone saying that his celebration style of kneeling down and pointing to the sky is a sign of arrogance. Ndi ara!

like I said earlier go back to your habitat, this place is an unfriendly environment for ethnic warriors like you. we only analyse sports here. kindly do the needful
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by caprini1: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2015
tobimillar:

Na him be say d guy na old man oo...how him fail mri scan? Na jamb? Abi him no prepare well
No be from my mouth u go hear anything this blessed sunday morning ,3rd day running av not really used my solar/inverter ,Born again phcn grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mikron(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
mayusguy:
I hope u guys yabin this man are perfect when it comes to beauty grin
no mind us o. I kid. I kid grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
santori:

like I said earlier go back to your habitat, this place is an unfriendly environment for ethnic warriors like you. we only analyse sports here. kindly do the needful

Then analyse Iheanachor football and leave his goal celebration style and other irrelevant things behind. Nacho didn't miss any sitter against Brazil, he didn't concede possession to opposition at a dangerous part of the field that led to a counter that led to a goal. He just wasn't special that day, he was average, but many of his team mates were sub average that day.

Iheanachor criticism is not football based, and must stop lest I will start reading more to it.

You are not the only one that can analyze sports here, I can too, and so know when criticism is sports based and tribal based.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

Even Awoniyi was piss poor against Brazil, he missed a sitter that Iheanachor would have easily buried that day, yet he isn't being criticized.Enaholo and Muhammad were calamity that day. Iheanachor never put a foot wrong in that match, he just wasn't special that day, and now all you jealous tribalists are after him, trying to scape goat him. Ekwensu kpo kwa oku there!

Ogini di!

Please, kindly claw back to where you came from. We don't want this thread to be ruined by your tribalism mentality, abeg.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2015
koice:

Please, kindly claw back to where you came from. We don't want this thread to be ruined by your tribalism mentality, abeg.

But you already ruined it when you lots felt you could single out Iheanachor for criticism. Some of us are not naive.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mayusguy(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Spot on bro, we go destroy dem grin
delana:
. actually I think the Germans have not figured their weaknesses yet because so far, they av been playing the lower teams , this will count against them, when we played Brazil, it exposed our errors and we corrected them in following matches, so go super duper flying eagles , nig 2. - germany 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

Ogini di!

Bia nwokem, o so gi bu onye Igbo no here? Isi Juo gi oyi.

It is normal to criticise somebody including iheanacho. He had the chance in the first match but he allowed Gabriel Jesus to upstage him and the rest of the boys.

Manu Garba reverted back to the team that he trusts. They have regained the stability that they were known for and if you noticed, iheanacho and the likes of Isaac only come in to consolidate on the efforts and so far, the strategy has worked.

We don't want this sort of post here..it belongs to ndiofe/flat head section. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by supereagle(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Manu will handle Supereagles one day , may be after Keshi if his boys can do very well in this competition .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by FAJFARM(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2015
oloriooko:
Manu's weaknesses are becoming glaringly evident.
One of them is that he cannot handle professional boys in Hus team and that's a bug weakness.
How on earth can he bench Yahaya for Bulbwa or Nancho and Isaac?
He is a local coach kawai!!

Did u watch d match btw Nigeria and Korea coz if u did u wldnt condemn Bulbwa for Yahaya

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

But you already ruined it when you lots felt you could single out Iheanachor for criticism. Some of us are not naive.

I would choose Mathew over iheanacho any day because he chases balls, tackles and very offensive.

Btw Mathews surname is Ifeanyi. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mikron(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2015
oba009:
It only means hurgarian want to avoid Germany and that why they are allowing flying eagle beat them.

allowed us beat them? Is that what they told u? So technically u re telling us they would have beaten us if it wasn't Germany that topped the other group? Internet coaches I hail
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by emmyhumble(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2015
santori:

Nice one bro . ... Some people and tribalism sha what concern tribalism with football now ...soon he will enter religion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Bia nwokem, o so gi bu onye Igbo no here? Isi Juo gi oyi.

It is normal to criticise somebody including iheanacho. He had the chance in the first match but he allowed Gabriel Jesus to upstage him and the rest of the boys.

Manu Garba reverted back to the team that he trusts. They have regained the stability that they were known for and if you noticed, iheanacho and the likes of Isaac only come in to consolidate on the efforts and so far, the strategy has worked.

We don't want this sort of post here..it belongs to ndiofe/flat head section. grin

You are the one who misunderstood me.
I have no problem with Iheanachor being benched, better players than him had been benched in the past , for the benefit of team stability, it does not in anyway mean those players are no longer good.

I had earlier posited that Awoniyi was indispensable in this team for stability sake, and that was at a time many here was calling for his head.

If Awoniyi wasn't given chance to start in our last two matches, then he would only be remembered by his bad performance against Brazil. Iheanachor has not gotten any chance so far, few minutes substitution doesn't count.

Iheanachor criticism was becoming over exuberant and had to be snuffed out. If you think Nigerians tribalism does not permeate Nigerian football, then you must be extremely naive.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by ZeroTolerance: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Whether they play Iheanacho or not, he is already on the verge of promotion to Man City's first team. He only needs to continue impressing during pre - season and he is on to greater things next season.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by dayosaurus(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Jeez!!! Bros borrow small sense now. How did tribalism come into play here?.. Iheanacho was poor in that match and reacted rudely to being substituted, he feels his bigger than the team, which affects team spirit and he was dropped as a result. Which is well deserved, Moses Simon who's a better player than nacho had played lesser minutes than nacho n nobody has screamed tribalism here... Please try to think before typing next time.

pazienza:

Ogini di!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.