Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pls Any Info On Netteler And Paypal Nigeria??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Any Info On Netteler And Paypal Nigeria??? (657 Views)

Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate / New Features added to Paypal Nigeria Dashboard / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Info On Netteler And Paypal Nigeria??? by packaging(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello guys,

I tried registering for netteler but got error message.

Please if you've got any info as to this, kindly respond.

Thanks
Re: Pls Any Info On Netteler And Paypal Nigeria??? by arbitrage: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
packaging:
Hello guys,

I tried registering for netteler but got error message.

Please if you've got any info as to this, kindly respond.

Thanks

Can we know what the error message says, and the second part of your title question concerning PayPal Nigeria? Nonetheless, I am suspecting country and IP address conflict with the Neteller.
Re: Pls Any Info On Netteler And Paypal Nigeria??? by packaging(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
arbitrage:

Can we know what the error message says, and the second part of your title question concerning PayPal Nigeria? Nonetheless, I am suspecting country and IP address conflict with the Neteller.

the netteler page wont open no matter how many times i reload... can we share contact i have questions i will like to ask plz?

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Magazine And Newspaper Publishers And Producers. / BVN Exercise: How About Those In The Diaspora? – Customers Ask CBN / Buy & Sell New Or Used Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.