Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? (754 Views)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / The Right Postures To Be While Eating / 11 Signs And Symbols On Food And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? by Growingboi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
I went for a contract analysis in one of these multinational FMCG companies with my boss. After the whole exercise, we were asked to go to their canteen for lunch. Due to my 'osho free' and 'okpolor eye' i ordered for a plate of fried n jollof rice with chicken, beef and fish on it. Suddenly, i was in the middle of confusion. If i should eat the food first, i may not be able to eat the meat and vise versa. So, i decided to eat d food and left the meat and fish untouched. We are going there again on Monday for same purpose.

If you were to be the one, how would you start?
Re: Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? by demmy0325(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? by tpiander: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
when you get girlfriend now, you'll open thread at odd hours saying your girlfriend said she is hungry and should you go to the kitchen and prepare beans or noodles for her.
Re: Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Growingboi:
I went for a contract analysis in one of these multinational FMCG companies with my boss. After the whole exercise, we were asked to go to their canteen for lunch. Due to my 'osho free' and 'okpolor eye' i ordered for a plate of fried n jollof rice with chicken, beef and fish on it. Suddenly, i was in the middle of confusion. If i should eat the food first, i may not be able to eat the meat and vise versa. So, i decided to eat d food and left the meat and fish untouched. We are going there again on Monday for same purpose.

If you were to be the one, how would you start?

I'll just order Rice and chicken.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Triggers "Pomo" Scarcity Across Nigeria / In Need Of Cocktail Training / What Is This Fruit Called In Ur Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.