Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos (2133 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jDXWuaQTiQg/VW9ACG0kI7I/AAAAAAAAHrE/0vKO2XC_1q8/s400/bb.jpg[/img]

President Buhari’s Asokoro property has been home to a former High Commissioner of an African country to Nigeria. The family of the late Special Adviser on Strategy and Documentation to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Oronto Douglas, are tenants at the Buhari Asokoro property, a source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to BREAKING TIMES.

The discovery of the Buhari Asokoro mansion may have cast another huge credibility question on the modest and anti-corruption credentials that got him elected on March 28, 2015.

It will be recalled that the same BREAKING TIMES on Monday exposed details of how the new First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari wore a Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch that cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) to the presidential inauguration on May 29, 2015.

Buhari played up his modest background while on the campaign trail, claiming he was a pastoral farmer with 150 cows who could barely afford to pay for his presidential nomination form. More than 50 percent of Nigerians live below the international poverty line of $1.25 per day, according to the United Nations.

In January 2015, The same BREAKING TIMES uncovered the expensive lifestyle of Zahra, the fifth daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, an undergraduate of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

The exposure of Buhari’s hidden assets is coming at a time Nigerians have intensified calls for the new President and Vice-President to publicly declare their assets as they promised to do during the presidential campaign.

Buhari was appointed Chairman of Nigeria’s Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) during the regime of Nigeria’s late dictator, General Sani Abacha – a period in Nigeria’s oil revenue expenditure that has never come under any serious probe or enquiry. The sum of N25 billion allegedly disappeared from the public treasury at the time.

Source: Breaking Times
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by knightsTempler: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
***coughs***clears throat***grabs popcorn cheesy
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by Soreza(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
This house no resemble the amount o
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by midolian(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Breakingtimes.com, reporting for the saTANist since may 29, 2015..Abeg who wan buy this house for 10million sef? cheesy cheesy

I urge every progressive to ignore every thread that carries breakingtimes.com as its source. It is a certified fake news "breaking" site.

And I urge the babies forming opposition on this forum to be reasonable when playing the game.. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by ArchEnemy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
1.And why can't he ve a mansion in asokoro anyway?

2. Any proofs that the house belongs to him?
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by honourhim: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
lies
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't know how dis man deceived a whole country Am still shocked Like he used jazz on his supporters #1m to #10m wrist watch to #2.1b house soon na private jet we go see Fake "change" from fake people
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by nickyvil: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
This breakingtimes wetin Buhari do you ? Okay we don hear u,... I'm not in support of any party at the same time I don't like people who goes about tanishing others images cos they either anti- other party. Until proven wrong I will still cross my hands, wait patiently to see our president in transforming Nigeria. If he fails I won't hesitate to be among those people that will vote him out but for now he's still have my respect and trust.
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by laurel03(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
2.1 billion for ds kind house.... Na lie joor.. And if he like make he get house for moon nothing concern me... All I know is buhari is our presido for next four years..haters can go and hug transformer
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by saintkash(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
shachris:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jDXWuaQTiQg/VW9ACG0kI7I/AAAAAAAAHrE/0vKO2XC_1q8/s400/bb.jpg[/img]

President Buhari’s Asokoro property has been home to a former High Commissioner of an African country to Nigeria. The family of the late Special Adviser on Strategy and Documentation to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Oronto Douglas, are tenants at the Buhari Asokoro property, a source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to BREAKING TIMES.

The discovery of the Buhari Asokoro mansion may have cast another huge credibility question on the modest and anti-corruption credentials that got him elected on March 28, 2015.

It will be recalled that the same BREAKING TIMES on Monday exposed details of how the new First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari wore a Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch that cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) to the presidential inauguration on May 29, 2015.

Buhari played up his modest background while on the campaign trail, claiming he was a pastoral farmer with 150 cows who could barely afford to pay for his presidential nomination form. More than 50 percent of Nigerians live below the international poverty line of $1.25 per day, according to the United Nations.

In January 2015, The same BREAKING TIMES uncovered the expensive lifestyle of Zahra, the fifth daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, an undergraduate of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

The exposure of Buhari’s hidden assets is coming at a time Nigerians have intensified calls for the new President and Vice-President to publicly declare their assets as they promised to do during the presidential campaign.

Buhari was appointed Chairman of Nigeria’s Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) during the regime of Nigeria’s late dictator, General Sani Abacha – a period in Nigeria’s oil revenue expenditure that has never come under any serious probe or enquiry. The sum of N25 billion allegedly disappeared from the public treasury at the time.

Source: Breaking Times

TANoid make una go rest jor...Buhari defeated ur pay master n he conceded defeat.. so u guys should wait for PmB public assets declaration. ..moreover that house doesn't look dat amont n it look like his house in kd.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Breakingtimes.com cheesy cheesy
... And it's on front page. cheesy tongue
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by Jmain: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
How can such a house be 2.1 billion naira ? . . . Pure lie . . . . . Next thread please . . . . . . .
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by zinachidi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
lol,, i wont buy that house for 2.1million,, dis isnt true,,,
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op. Is dat house worth billion. Despite its an old house sef.

Na wa for all dis TANishers ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by midolian(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... And it's on front page. cheesy tongue
its possible. Anything that can bring traffic will go to the front page, provided its got a source attached to it and sumbody can be held responsible for the post. I won't be surprised grin
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by Kagarko(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
That house belongs to one private school.
Try show some sorts of decency next time
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
its possible. Anything that can bring traffic will go to the front page, provided its got a source attached to it and sumbody can be held responsible for the post. I won't be surprised grin
I'm still waiting for Breaking news to show us the C of O of the said property! Surely there are ways they can obtain it?.

Men if I was PMB, by the time I'll start suing this so called people for libel and slander eh! They won't know what hit them.

Breaking news hasn't yet taken a lesson from Linda Ikeji.
Re: SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos by midolian(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm still waiting for Breaking news to show us the C of O of the said property! Surely there are ways they can obtain it?.

Men if I was PMB, by the time I'll start suing this so called people for libel and slander eh! They won't know what hit them.

Breaking news hasn't yet taken a lesson from Linda Ikeji.
cheesy cheesy na true o! I swear den never sabi anything. Dem go soon learn lesson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Accident At Amuwo Odofin(viewers' discretion) / Newly Constructed Owerri Road Off Okigwe Road, ABA. / Jonathan and Ngozi is to blame for not Saving, not Governors-Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.