Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread (36881 Views)

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints / Injoo Fire Plus: Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria / Infinix Hot Vs Injoo Fire. Review And Specs..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Phoenixx07(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Admin add me to d watsapp group. 08171415746
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who is going to innjoo office or has gone to innjoo office and can confirm if they sell their phone accessories and casing there
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
my home button doesnt show d apps
I'm running, rather it shows Google voice
search,rather d function button at d left is d
one dat shows me the apps I'm running, how
can I make d home button show apps
minimized or running?

Thats how it was made but there is a way to change it. It requires you to root ur phone.
After rootimg ur phone, you have to install an app called exposed installer nd gravity box. From there u can you can set it up by changing the navigation keys. So simple
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Hotdivaa: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please how do you root the innjoo fire, is there any one click root app available for it,thanks.
Droidguy:

Thats how it was made but there is a way to change it. It requires you to root ur phone.
After rootimg ur phone, you have to install an app called exposed installer nd gravity box. From there u can you can set it up by changing the navigation keys. So simple
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by SENESCO(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Droidguy:

Can glo bis subscription be used on dis fone?
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by pcagbaji(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
I can't turn the Bluetooth on
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Hotdivaa:
Please how do you root the innjoo fire, is there any one click root app available for it,thanks.

Yes. Download kingroot.apk latest version. After installing it, ON your data and run the app. Click on root and wait for it to finish, viola!!! ur phone is now rooted
Download here www.kingroot.net/ or. www.androidetective.com/4912/kingroot-apk-latest-version-free-download
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
SENESCO:

Can glo bis subscription be used on dis fone?

Yes but sometimes it's slow. Just change ur phone's imei to blackberry imei nd enjoy ur Glo bis sub
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by SENESCO(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Droidguy:

Yes but sometimes it's slow. Just change ur phone's imei to blackberry imei nd enjoy ur Glo bis sub
Tanx, av read some threads abt hw some pple change dia imei bt I dnt tink I realy got it. Can u pls xplain to me d step by step way of doin it in a layman's language? Tanx
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
SENESCO:

Tanx, av read some threads abt hw some pple change dia imei bt I dnt tink I realy got it. Can u pls xplain to me d step by step way of doin it in a layman's language? Tanx

visit this link, . It's very easy to understand. Anywhere you encounter problem or confusion , just post it here I'll help you out bro. U have no problem.

androidnigeria.com.ng/change-imei-blackberry-use-glo-bis-android/
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by SENESCO(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Droidguy:

visit this link, . It's very easy to understand. Anywhere you encounter problem or confusion , just post it here I'll help you out bro. U have no problem.

androidnigeria.com.ng/change-imei-blackberry-use-glo-bis-android/
Tanx bro
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
SENESCO:
Tanx bro

Alright
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by amani337(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Innjoo fire, gold color for sell.. Lagos only. 0807 257 7203
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Sylverkenz(m): 3:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Add me to d group 08068704242
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Yellowson(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg admin add me my number is 08101379043 just bought the fon
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by rukyboy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
How do i get this phone. I'm in Enugu
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Admin Pls add me on ur whatsapp group 09035980061
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by SENESCO(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Add me
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by allankay(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2015
mornin guy, pls add me 08029919262
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by classicyung(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Add mie up 07066333717
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by donhils: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2015
rukyboy:
How do i get this phone. I'm in Enugu
Get the Jumia app or get on the web, www. search for Innjoo Fire, add to cart, follow steps, proceed and place ur order. Costs N17,700 plus N2415 shipping fee.
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by habeebfinex: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2015
hello guys does any1 know how to get my innjoo fire into factory mode kuz it seems mines is not going into factory mode it only goes into recovery mode

And for does who are thinking of installing chainfire 3d apk I would advice you not to try it kuz my phone is freezing on the booting icon right now & if I can't get it in factory mode no solution.. Ur assistant is highly & urgently needed..
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2015
habeebfinex:
hello guys does any1 know how to get my innjoo fire into factory mode kuz it seems mines is not going into factory mode it only goes into recovery mode

And for does who are thinking of installing chainfire 3d apk I would advice you not to try it kuz my phone is freezing on the booting icon right now & if I can't get it in factory mode no solution.. Ur assistant is highly & urgently needed..

Sir, what's the difference between factory mode and recovery mode?
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2015
habeebfinex:

Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2015
Droidguy:

lol. I tire oo.
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Hotdivaa: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
thanks!
Droidguy:

Yes. Download kingroot.apk latest version. After installing it, ON your data and run the app. Click on root and wait for it to finish, viola!!! ur phone is now rooted
Download here www.kingroot.net/ or. www.androidetective.com/4912/kingroot-apk-latest-version-free-download
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Hotdivaa: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
09035074541 pls add me up.
Dawnnaija:
Drop your number to be added to the new injoo fire whatsapp group
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by Droidguy: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
This phone needs custom recovery for it to advance. Developers needed for this device.
Re: Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Droidguy:
This phone needs custom recovery for it to advance.
Developers needed for this device.
It has no custom recovery yet That means I had to wait shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? / My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.