Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36796 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by alkanes1(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Go and buy a good android phone not some 2009 London used phones.

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Hahahaha ya....so you are complaining becos you bought an android of 10--12k why didn't u raise more money and buy new tecno of 15k or any MTK phone

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
so android has fake ones? I never knew
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2016
kallmemrB:
Hahahaha ya....so you are complaining becos you bought an android of 10--12k why didn't u raise more money and buy new tecno of 15k or any MTK phone
u mean Q5?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
kallmemrB:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake
any one at that price range....u have gionee and infinix,injo,jaiysu also
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
bros pls more info on the psiphon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by giftedben: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Stop buying London used phones, get a brand new Android phone. Even huawei y3c is N13500.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
bros pls more info on the psiphon
you mean the settings?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so android has fake ones? I never knew

yeah.. better get acquainted with android phones before u buy em
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

you mean the settings?
Yes sir.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is exactly what I emphasized on on one of my posts. Someone trying android for the first time and gets his hands on some very low specd android phone will be disappointed. But if u are giving ios a try u won't be disappointed no matter the iPhone u pick.

Not saying iphones are better than android. But op u be confam ehm.... I no even know. U bought an HTC phone for 10k u don't even know the name. There are hundreds of HTC phones out there, which one in particular and what year was it manufactured, what are the specs. I'm sure with 20k u can buy a new android phone that will get u a good experience. Next time ask for help and people will direct u on what to buy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
Yes sir.
ok download psiphon handler and i will send u screengrabs of my settings
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

ok download psiphon handler and i will send u screengrabs of my settings
downloaded n installed the app.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Xhaka(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Change your brand to a strong and durable brand
Choose Tecno or Gionee undecided
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
kallmemrB:
any one at that price range....u have gionee and infinix,injo,jaiysu also
i am afraid to buy another android. I have wasted enough money on androids
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by encryptjay(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lwkmd grin
I don't really know what to say to the OP cos his case is a serious one. OP is the cause of his plight but he doesn't know that yet

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
greenhulk:
This is exactly what I emphasized on on one of my posts. Someone trying android for the first time and gets his hands on some very low specd android phone will be disappointed. But if u are giving ios a try u won't be disappointed no matter the iPhone u pick.

Not saying iphones are better than android. But op u be confam ehm.... I no even know. U bought an HTC phone for 10k u don't even know the name. There are hundreds of HTC phones out there, which one in particular and what year was it manufactured, what are the specs. I'm sure with 20k u can buy a new android phone that will get u a good experience. Next time ask for help and people will direct u on what to buy.
this is my first time of buying android phones. U dnt have to blame me cheesy
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by CR77(f): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin
alkanes1:
Go and buy a good android phone not some 2009 London used phones.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by driand(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Following! Why am I even reading this angry
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. [s] The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create [/s] gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.
Please, I'm curious to know this benefits undecided

MUST YOU BUY FAIRLY USED?

YOU WANT TO FEEL AMONG ABI
Fake boy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by MadCow1: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just one point..

The redirects message you get from trying to open Nairaland sometimes is actually a problem with Nairaland and not the phone.

I experience it many times myself on both Windows, Android and iOS platforms.

Finally OP; If you want to use a smartphone, pay proper money for a Samsung Galaxy Note or S series phone.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by jtjohn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
ok
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by rollUP(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
[b]All I see is d cry of a broke fella

In other news. How Tf did dis make fp[/b
]?? undecided
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by nwekeg: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by d25(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
You should have learned from the first so called "London used".
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by yungpowers(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Tell me how to go about this DSTV stuff please.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by lordempire(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
May God lead u out of the wilderness soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Don’t Know About MTN Android Phone S620 & S720i (photo) / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / How To Charge Your Blackberry Without A Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.