Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,159 members, 7,852,952 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari (727 Views)

Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday in Niamey, Niger, said he is confident that the Nigerian military will flush out Boko Haram.

Speaking with journalists after talks with President Issoufou Mahamadou of Niger, President Buhari said the Nigerian Army remains a virile fighting force.

“I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency,” the president said.

He said heads of the Nigeria Armed Forces and security agencies, in a five-hour meeting, informed him that operations against Boko Haram will be reviewed for better results.

The Boko Haram terrorist group has carried out several attacks in the North-East recently.

The president said his visit to Niger was to seek more support from the country in bringing a quick end to activities of Boko Haram.

President Buhari said he would hold similar meetings on security and the war against terrorism with the Chadian authorities after leaving Niamey on Thursday.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184320-nigerian-army-will-take-down-boko-haram-buhari.html
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Dannyset(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yes. This is a President Nigeria won't forget in a rush. Taking the battle to BH is the best approach, and attacking from the source(seems the Niger President knows much), is another best approach. PMB is no joke and this is a good one for Nigeria.
Thank You Lord for gifting us this President. Nigerians will forever be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by moremuch1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good dats d general speaking, BH will soon know that it is not business as usual anymore
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by ruggedboy01: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
All talk and no action, makes burial abi Buhari a clueless c n c angry
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
We've been hearing that over the years and we are not in doubt, we don't even care who even does it, whether police or civil defence or tga army or we want is for you to take down bokoharam.

More Action less talk undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by ichidodo: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Too much movement but no motion....what a brainless slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dannyset:
Yes. This is a President Nigeria won't forget in a rush. Taking the battle to BH is the best approach, and attacking from the source(seems the Niger President knows much), is another best approach. PMB is no joke and this is a good one for Nigeria.
Thank You Lord for gifting us this President. Nigerians will forever be grateful.
While you're here praise-singing and cheer-leading for the statement "army will take down bokoharam" bokoharam are buzy bombing and killing people in maiduguri undecided
You must be a slowpoke if you Aint tired of the phrase "I will" "we will"
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dis is what u get wen old men rule dis nation I will I wlll I iwlll Too much talk no action
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Dannyset(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

While you're here praise-singing and cheer-leading for the statement "army will take down bokoharam" bokoharam are buzy bombing and killing people in maiduguri undecided
You must be a slowpoke if you Aint tired of the phrase "I will" "we will"
U can as well grow up by taking it easy on people.
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by tucky200(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
All talk and no action, makes burial abi Buhari a clueless c n c angry
Soon u go experience action
I promise u that
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by StepTwo: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
#BabaOneChance

Nigeria don enter driverless Bus......
Re: Nigerian Army Will Take Down Boko Haram — Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
The brainless one has been ranting all day and boko haram has slaughtered over 100 people in less than his one week in office. What incompetency

(1) (Reply)

The Way They Conspired Against Gej / Conduct Bureau Declines Csos’ Application To Make Buhari’s Assets Public / OPINION Tinubu, A Cut Above The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.