Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) (51452 Views)

Landlord Ejects Tenant For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Landlord Ejects Federal University, Otuoke Students Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by sweetgala(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
But I thought he owned the place! SaTANists in action, only yesterday they were trying to convince us he owned the 2.1 billion naira property

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Pele4sure: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
luv2talk:
In reply to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro opened by PDP e-warrior about President Buhari's alleged house in Asokoro. Kindly read this news published in 2012 and pass your judgement wink grin grin grin

http://newsdiaryonline.com/gen_ejected.htm

lies....just go to kindegerton and tell it to the kids

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by agabaI23(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
luv2talk:
Chai... it was on nairaland front page back then sef... see link https://www.nairaland.com/870649/nigerias-ex-leader-buhari-ejected-over

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Ishilove kindly do the needful cool cool

ATTN: Beremx, Gbawe, omenka, Passingshot, marchman, barcanista, mogidi, Dorrobucci, captainBIAFRA, Rexsul, MzJackBaueress,

cool cool cool
Just like he made you believe he borrowed to buy nomination ticket while his wife wears 10.5 m wrist watch. It is one of I-am-poor stunts. Don't be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by mathskill: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
[s]Lol, how many cows did he sell to rent it in the first placegrin
[/s]

My bad, didn't read the last two paragraphs.

But you guys should stop selling this incorruptible Saint Buhari image, because no one is buying.

I believe he has good intentions for Nigeria, and will most likely do his best.

But he is no saint.

You are the only one not buying cos of a prejudiced mind
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
luv2talk:
In reply to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro opened by PDP e-warrior about President Buhari's alleged house in Asokoro. Kindly read this news published in 2012 and pass your judgement wink grin grin grin

http://newsdiaryonline.com/gen_ejected.htm

IGBOS R THE REAL PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. SPREADING CHEAP LIES.

BUHARI IS THE ONLY HONEST MAN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA. IF MY FATHER OR YOUR FATHER WAS FORMER HEAD OF STATE OR FORMER PETROLEUM MINISTER, HE WILL BE BILLIONAIRE BUT BUHARI IS NOT RICHER THAN MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN. I REPEAT, MY LOCAL GOVT. CHAIRMAN IS RICHER THAN BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by mayusguy(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
APC in 2012
lawrsmith:
APC and cover up news,continue painting Buhari to be Saint.there is God.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by adioolayi(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2015
TANoids and initial gragra....Believe them at your own peril grin
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by dklex(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
[s]Lol, how many cows did he sell to rent it in the first placegrin
[/s]

My bad, didn't read the last two paragraphs.

But you guys should stop selling this incorruptible Saint Buhari image, because no one is buying.

I believe he has good intentions for Nigeria, and will most likely do his best.

But he is no saint.

Maybe Jonathan had good intention for Nigeria then, fool.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Aspiregreat: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2015
You,see shocked shocked shocked. We now have a debtor as a president

cry cry
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:

You are too naïve and gullible to believe all those nonsense.

1. When and where did Buhari say he had #1m?
2. He took over draft against his account which was expected to be credited later to buy his form. This he explained the.
3. What his wife donated was not cash but medicines and other consumables contributed by a charity group.
4. Aisha's watch was not bought by our money as she was a private citizen then. Also, have you ever considered that watch could have been a gift?
Stop hating so you may live long.
Consider? Why not tell us who bought it for her

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by ozo13(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2015
luv2talk:
Chai... it was on nairaland front page back then sef... see link https://www.nairaland.com/870649/nigerias-ex-leader-buhari-ejected-over

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Ishilove kindly do the needful cool cool

ATTN: Beremx, Gbawe, omenka, Passingshot, marchman, barcanista, mogidi, Dorrobucci, captainBIAFRA, Rexsul, MzJackBaueress,

cool cool cool
barcanista kee.u no fit see am for ds kind post na.na only gullible ppl em dey deceive. I knew d kinda person he was few weeks before and some days after d election. Na d frequency em n ffk dey take operate

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Midastorch(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Pangea:
SaTANoids!
All liars will go to hell o!
This libel is not good o!
How can the person that was thrown out for inability to pay rent now becomes the owner ?
Those is really bad
Your comprhension ability is 8/100.take a deep breath read then comment again. #DUNCE
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by bashydemy(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Thank you so much OP, This saTANist will go to any lent to back their lie up but there is always refuter..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by dwilliams: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Bed belle ppl
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Like I said in that thread, we need to desist, henceforth, from commenting on such threads initiated by these guys. We already know their antics. Our attention is what fuels their passion to pull down the president and his family. They don't mind creating fictitious blogs and twitter handles, wherein they tell their lies, and then upload the same stories from those blogs and social media handles unto the forum, and have our unsuspecting mods give them the publicity they don't deserve.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, OAM4J: this goes to show what these guys are turning this great site into. A site for the most vicious lies and half-truths. Nobody is saying Buhari is a saint without blemish, but hell he's an honest man. It is incumbent on you people to do a little research to verify the authenticity of some of these scandalous and libellous stories before giving them such publicity (front-paging), regardless of whom it is about. I don't think when a lawyer comes knocking (which is possible), the disclaimer alone would solve the problem.

I know you have a lot on your hands and can't go verifying every story, but I urge you to take that extra step especially when the story is of a personal and private nature such as the ownership of a "multimillion naira house in Asokoro". This story, published three years ago, only goes to prove how far these PDP supporters would go to smear the image of the president- and for what exactly

Save this forum from the claws of these sadists I implore you.

God bless you all.
[/s]
ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Abugab(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2015
We are still yet to see or hear anything from PDP e-warriors and haters. They will keep cracking their heads against the rock and the eailier they realize this the better for their health.
One fact they must know is that those for PMB are more than those against him. Even the forces and the Almighty are for him.
The haters will do anything to destroy themselves in this post election era.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
You don't have to wonder whom to believe. When you look at the periods/time of the publications, you'd know who the liar is.

It is such a shame what these guys are doing. Is it any wonder why all their bosses are avoiding this thread??
Believe me, my wonder ended the very moment it started. Fela wondered and continue to wonder and even invited Steven Wonder and what happened?.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by jaybee3(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Now you just have to wonder who to believe. First it was PMB owned a mansion in Abuja, now its he was evicted for failing to pay rent.

I really believe now that "the irony of the information age is that it has given celebrated credence to uninformed opinion".

Any and everybody with internet can just come online and post rubbish without verifying or having in dept knowledge about what he or she is posting. Opinions flying left, right and center.

PMB will shut this people selling falsehood when he starts doing the very thing GEJ didn't do!.
We need strong libel laws. It's that simple

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Acidosis(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigerians and gullibility are like bread and butter.

Some of you don't even know the cost of running a four year degree programme in the UK.

I wonder how a poor man with 1m can afford to train his son and daughters in such a country.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Mcbussy(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
efilefun:
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin

Bro I love the bolded part die cheesy grin....no bloody prophet buying private jets with tithes and relief donations can fool us with stupid prophesies grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Tayeni(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
The source of the initial false news website: Breakingtimes is just a Saharareporters wannabe....they can never get onetenth credibility saharareporters has. They just startrd as an opposition news site and have lost so much trust with each successive publication....
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nellybii: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Damage control? He hates corruption but enjoys corrupt money from an utterly corrupt Danjuma. . You are poor but rented an apartment worth 20 million in few years. You are a symbol of humilty, yet you fly either private or first class. You hate kwõrõpūtion but your whole campaign fund came from th kwõrõpútù. Your wife wears million naira wrist watches, your kids study abroad in the best universities while shoping in top end stores. . Make una define the word "fake" for me

God will punish your mouth you this tribal bigot. Oloriburuku
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by PassingShot(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Consider? Why not tell us who bought it for her
You have no live transformer around you?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by efilefun(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin
Mcbussy:

Bro I love the bolded part die cheesy grin....no bloody prophet buying private jets with tithes and relief donations can fool us with stupid prophesies grin
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Ibiovikk: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2015
He refused to reach out to nasarawa state governor to renew the rent, why did he allow Danjuma to pay for the rent in the first place?
Yet some educated people believe this man is incorruptible?
Only in nigeria, common sense is not common.
Nigeria stinks, Stupid country.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Toks2008(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:
I think it's time Buhari finally becomes a billionaire legitimately, by suing for libel.

When the bible says in the book of James 1:19 "But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger" i knew there was a good reason for this verse.

When i read the thread yesterday about Buhari owning a mansion that expensive i knew it was a facade but i kept mum.

I wil advice people to refrain from making crazy,childish,destructive comments immediately after they read or hear anything about anyone but should be very patient for more facts to emerge so that they will not look foolish afterwards.

My 50kobo
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by rabimlomo: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Truth ke? U mean pple r still falling for this man's gimmicks. He has only #1m,150 cows ,owing #20m rent & borrowed to buy nomination form

but his his kids are studying in UK, one of his wife's watches cost over #10m and the wife donated #135m. Lmao

That must've bn staged to fool the gullible
Haba!! Just 2 of Aisha's wristwatches would've paid the so called rent na. It's no rocket science.

So Who is the deceiver here and who is the deceivee? undecided. Take ur movie script to nollywood biko

Why won't you guys stop all these ya parrot talk. Where nd when did he ever tell you that he had only 1m in his account. He himself during an interview with Ebony tv was surprised where that rumour came from.
He clearly stated he "ofcourse had more than 1m naira". But I guess you will hold on to that which appeals to you even if same is false.
You need deliverance seriously.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2015
I have no regrets supporting Buhari and campaigning for him greatly in my circle of incluence..

Baba we dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2015
U guys na amebo, why bring up this topic today or na him be the first person wey landlord go pursue for house? Or u amebolanders just wan tarnish the man name, man and woman I no know who do amebo pass now
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2015
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by naughtyboi419(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
U guys kip disturbin ur self wid dz tanoid propaganda ,if I were u guy I go jst relax I watch dem rantin cos d wll b doin d rantin fr d nxt hundred yrs no point, baba is on sit n it wll remain lik dt in d nxt 4yr no amount of rantin wll tke him off dt sit am an akwa ibom man n wll say GEJ is a cluelezz man n wll remain lik til satanoid get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations / #ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.