Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (111348 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by jossytech(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
jossytech:
Need this Boss

You can have 2 packs free.

Do not inflate tyre above 35psi please or they will fail.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by jossytech(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Recommended psi is 30 and that what I used using this to measure it. How do I get it Boss, ur boy from Osogbo

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
jossytech:
Recommended psi is 30 and that what I used using this to measure it. How do I get it Boss, ur boy from Osogbo

meet me here

https:///2348033910382
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
no more updates??
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
BamBamK:
no more updates??

You monitor pass Ronkus baby o!
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by joshyo1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
I scanned my Camry 99, and the following codes popped up

P0105 manifold absolute pressure/Barometric pressure suit

P0120 throttle/ pedal positioning sensor switch A circuit

P0446 Evaporative emission system vent circuit

P0446 Evaporative emission system vent control circuit*

Please I need help what do these mean and how do I proceed?
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
joshyo1:
I scanned my Camry 99, and the following codes popped up

P0105 manifold absolute pressure/Barometric pressure suit

P0120 throttle/ pedal positioning sensor switch A circuit

P0446 Evaporative emission system vent circuit

P0446 Evaporative emission system vent control circuit*

Please I need help what do these mean and how do I proceed?

The first 2 seem like history and not permanent codes, clear and repost to confirm. The other two are leaking fuel tank unable to hold vacuum
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2019
looool.......

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by joshyo1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

The first 2 seem like history and not permanent codes, clear and repost to confirm. The other two are leaking fuel tank unable to hold vacuum

so what should be done ? how do I proceed to rectify this situation, because my fuel doesn't last at all. before you know its showing red tank.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by joshyo1(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

SO WHAT SHOULD BE DONE PLEASE
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2019
joshyo1:

SO WHAT SHOULD BE DONE PLEASE

CLEAR AND RESCAN. PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT THREAD AS I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND HERE
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by joshyo1(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

CLEAR AND RESCAN. PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT THREAD AS I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND HERE

I REMOVED THE BATTERY HEAD, BY THE TIME I GOT IT CONNECTED, THE ENGINE CHECK LIGHT WAS NO LONGER THERE, SO NO CODES POPPED UP.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
LOOOL.... RONKUS NA MY SENIOR COLLEAGUE SHA.... MAKE I GIVE HONOUR UNTO WHOM IT IS DUE

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by dljbd1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Accord 2007.

Faults.

Engine codes
P1285 engine coolant temp sensor 2 circuit- High Voltage
P0463 fuel level sensor, circuit voltage high
P1157 oxygen sensor S1- voltage high
P0700 A/T system malfunction
P0496 EVAP PCS- High purge flow

Transmission
P1734 shift malfunction F
P0780 shift malfunction
P0706 A/T Range switch open

Body Elec.
B1175 fuel level sensor, circuit malfunction
B1234 a short in the driver's air mix control motor circuit

Hi Boss,

Please I have the following codes showing up on my scanner. I have shifting issues whereby the gear slips when changing to 2 and wouldn't shift again until I off and on the car before it engages normal but starts the crazy after like 10mins. It has been really frustrating.
It started after I serviced the gear sometime in July with another transmission fluid (can't remember the name). I had to revert to DW1 about a month ago and I plan to drain 2litres out and replace with DW1 in 2wks time.
Please can you help out.
I use '03 EOD

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Piyke: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
dljbd1:

Hi Boss,

Please I have the following codes showing up on my scanner. I have shifting issues whereby the gear slips when changing to 2 and wouldn't shift again until I off and on the car before it engages normal but starts the crazy after like 10mins. It has been really frustrating.
It started after I serviced the gear sometime in July with another transmission fluid (can't remember the name). I had to revert to DW1 about a month ago and I plan to drain 2litres out and replace with DW1 in 2wks time.
Please can you help out.
I use '03 EOD

Better to create a thread or post in the ask Gazzuzz thread.
That said, for the transmission, you need to do a x3 drain and fill with DW1 and then a final fill up. This has to be done ASAP and you must follow the factory recommended way of doing this (not the 2L drain & refill). There is no guarantee that damage hasn't occurred in the transmission, however, the x3 drain is the logical next step. You may only need x2 if your DW1 replacement a month ago was done correctly.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by dljbd1(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Piyke:

Better to create a thread or post in the ask Gazzuzz thread.
That said, for the transmission, you need to do a x3 drain and fill with DW1 and then a final fill up. This has to be done ASAP and you must follow the factory recommended way of doing this (not the 2L drain & refill). There is no guarantee that damage hasn't occurred in the transmission, however, the x3 drain is the logical next step. You may only need x2 if your DW1 replacement a month ago was done correctly.
Thanks.
I haven't done the x3 complete drain as recommended. I have only been removing 2litres and replacing it. The next one will be the 3rd time. I would do a 2nd complete drain in early Jan by God's grace.

I learnt there could still be transmission fluid in the catalytic converters. How do I drain that? I would still research it when I'm set.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
This thread is strictly for those that ticked the box on the JOB ORDER FORM to view their repairs online (NL CARTALK), it will detail parts replaced/serviced and notify you about any changes in progress of work. It will also provide cartalk section with a wealth of info for users to draw from in the maintenance of their vehicles.

As usual user identities will be shielded and only codes and dates will be used.

Please do no derail this section, straight questions and answers will be given.

Thanks

GAZZUZZ

MD P4T SOLUTIONS.

I opened this thread in 2015, basically to keep clients informed on repairs and procedures used on vehicles in our custody.

Stopped updating it for a while now, because of the volume of work and basically got lazy cheesy

Any way we have a special vehicle in the house and we would like to documents it's repairs, it will be fun and educational.

Thread is not for requests, iv got other threads for that so kindly find them, feel free to ask questions related to the posts or topics.

As usual, I will not tolerate derailing or insults, if you have nothing to say, just read and pass, derailers WILL receive a very long ban.

Enjoy as you read and watch.

Gazzuzz

3 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
3RD Generation Acura MDX 2007/8.

Multiple Complaints

1. Catalytic converter bank 2 (P0430)

2. O2 Sensor B1S1 No activity (P0134)

2b. O2 sensor negative Current control B1S1
(P2251)

3. Rocker Arm actuator Bank1 (P2647)

4. Transmission Range Switch Switch Circuit Open (P1717 )

5. Airbag warning light

6. Engine oil pressure warning Light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

8. Finally Blueish/White Smoke at startup.

3 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Grupo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is the car from rad autos.

It's about to get very interesting.

5 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Temas: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Multiple Complaints

(P2251)

5. Airbag warning light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

Following from Canada... Let me get my Tim Hortons Coffee

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by LeJeun3: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021

I can see a LandRover....

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 4:46am On Apr 16, 2021
Now some real work and I will learn something while you are at it.

Grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Inception(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2021
I saw what you did with the plate number cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Multiple Complaints

(P2251)

5. Airbag warning light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

Setting out a repair plan.

Some invasive jobs on the list will render vehicle temporarily disabled until work is completed, those jobs will be shifted to last so we can get more work done with a functionally running engine in case drive tests are required .

We will work in this order.

Items 7, 4, 1, 2, 5, 3, 6 then finally 8.

Let's start.

6 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Mottomata(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Setting out a repair plan.

Some invasive jobs on the list will render vehicle temporarily disabled until work is completed, those jobs will be shifted to last so we can get more work done with a functionally running engine in case drive tests are required .

We will work in this order.

Items 7, 4, 1, 2, 5, 3, 6 then finally 8.

Let's start.

Logical plan. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by freshvine(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Google Mechanic grin affirming his authority.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by nymphomaniac(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2021
Grupo:
This is the car from rad autos.

It's about to get very interesting.
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Following
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2021
finally!!!!!!!!!

let the violence begin

wink
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by olumzzz(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2021
We are following.
Barman, abeg 1 mortuary standard orijin for everyone.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
when d guy show, tell am make he bring 2 grilled fishes for 2 of us

olumzzz:
We are following.
Barman, abeg 1 mortuary standard orijin for everyone.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by olumzzz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
BamBamK:
when d guy show, tell am make he bring 2 grilled fishes for 2 of us

My chair!!!
2 more grilled fish for gazzuzz.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.