Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32711 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

In view of the growing number of car repairs, consultancy services, installation done by me and my team, and encouragement I've gotten from great men both online and offline, I wish to use this thread as a remote follow up.

I give God the glory for his enablement, his grace and all his goodness, I wish to thank Chief Gazzuzz, angel, Siena, denn, camaro, my team members et all, for their support and encouragement.
I wish to thank my esteemed customers for bestowing their trust in me. Without you guys, I would have not achieved much.

NB: this thread will be updated regularly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Booking space grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by colossus2: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Subscribing....grabs plastic chair and kunu.
More successful repairs from you workshop kingreign grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
2003 Toyota Highlander 2.4 L4 bank one misfire.
Culprit was a bad coilpack.
Coil pack changed with a genuine denso replacement part.
Additional service was cleaning of PCV valve which was almost blocked.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
More repair pics to come.... Make I go under motor with spanner... cheesy
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Denn(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I dey follow una....

*munches pop corn... Kwaranshan.....kwaranshan*

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Drgreatone: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gud one kingreign, hope to learn one or two things from ffl u as I do from Gazzuzz thread too

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by camaro(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by mayor2013: 3:04am On Oct 08, 2015
kingreign:
2003 Toyota Highlander 2.4 L4 bank one misfire.
Culprit was a bad coilpack.
Coil pack changed with a genuine denso replacement part.
Additional service was cleaning of PCV valve which was almost blocked.

What actually went wrong with the coil pack? I need to learn wink

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
mayor2013:

What actually went wrong with the coil pack? I need to learn wink

Coil pack did not supply any voltage to the sparkplug which is needed to ignite the cylinder 1 thus throwing up a P0301 code.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by gambus007(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2015
kingreign:

Coil pack did not supply any voltage to the sparkplug which is needed to ignite the cylinder 1 thus throwing up a P0301 code.
address of your workshop?Do you fix a.c ?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by mayor2013: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
kingreign:

Did the coil pack go burnt?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
gambus007:

address of your workshop?Do you fix a.c ?
Kubwa, Lagos street 07034581213.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Today is a wet day in Abuja, I went to pack the remaining items in my previous office in Jabi when I saw a Sienna Toyota 2004 belonging to a woman with its front tyre off the vehicle. As a kazeem I stopped to help, I noticed the shafts were still intact, the tierod and lower arms still intact, but the bolt whivh holds the tyre to the disc is broken. I observed and discovered she/her kazeem had installed lower grade bolts to lock her tyres because she had gotten 2008-2009 Honda type design alloy wheels which I feel are poor quality. One was broken but 3 were straight, and one bent. On straightening the bent bolt, it snapped like a plastic straw shocked then I knew her kazeems village people are after her.

I had to jack up the car and reinstall the tyre with the 3 bolts.
Then told her to replace those recently changes bolts.

I didnt take any picture because na only me waka come and it was raining heavily.
Moral of the story, pls insist on genuine items life is too short to play ludo with it.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by gambus007(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
kingreign:

Kubwa, Lagos street 07034581213.
ok
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Volkswagen 1.8L4 Golf 3 GL hatchback 5speed manual.
Problem: burnt clutch plate.
Symptoms: clutch don't engage or disengage when engine is running.

1 Share

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
I've been trying to update this thread with pictures but I keep hitting a glitch.
Since afternoon I've tried, but no success, I'd try at night or tomorrow.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Golf mk3 repairs

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:23am On Oct 09, 2015
New clutch plate bought and reinstallation in progress

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Pathy 3.3L V6 4WD
Legs making Kpom sound, and Kpom sound from middle.
Culprit: legs stabiliser linkages worn out, and short lenght Prop shaft before transfer case.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2015
All stabilizer linkages replaced and prop shaft replaced, no more kpom sound

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:44am On Oct 09, 2015
2002 Camry XLE V6
Multiple cylinder misfires...
Checked sparkplugs and coil packs.
2 Coil packs were having issues....
And were replaced.
No more check engine light.

NB: Asked the owner if I should fix his ABS and windscreen washer challenge, he said NO, its not disturbing him.... Kingreign had to leave it as he saw it.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by chukel(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm. Abuja version.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by 6ft: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
God bless ur hustle # following closely

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by billy187(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's thread's like your's and Gazzuzz 's that make me really wish I were in Nigeria! My Focus will be hitting 200000 miles pretty soon and I'd have to do the routine maintenance for that milestone (timing belt, water pump etc,etc). I would also love to get someone who can actually fix my direct fan issue. It would have been great to watch it all come together online.

Heck, I would have made the journey, if it weren't for those notorious naija police. grin
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning fans,
Yesterday, I rendered basically consultancy services so there was no pictures.
Today,
First on the line, 2001 Honda accord EX-L V6
ATF and Engine oil change.

Recall 3 weeks ago I replaced the oil ATF from the car after 2 years of continuous usage without change since car was bought, transmission oil got burnt, transmission started to develop a glitch. First ATF drain produced a clean result and no more glitch. However, I wish to dissolve all old atf from the Torque converter.

This is the 2nd atf drain and refill.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Car cleaned of dirts,
Service timer reset and car keys handed over to customer

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Lexus RX330 AWD

Shaft noise and brake pad wear indicator noise.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Shaft removed, brake pads removed

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
kingreign:
Shaft removed, brake pads removed

New brake pads (front and rear) installed, front shafts replaced, car washed and another customer is happy again. To God be the glory! cool
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
2006 Mitsubishi Gallant 2.4 4cylinder.
P0401 EGR insufficient flow.
Causes: Blocked EGR passage
The EGR is located in the centre of the intake manifold between number 2 and 3 coils on the engine. It is bolted by 2numbers of 12mm bolts.
Soot blocks it and sometimes the solenoid inside the EGR valves get bad and throws up the code.
If its blocked by black carbon soot, scrape it off using appropriate materials, scrape the intake out-take holes on the manifold, use a carb cleaner to clean off remaining layer of soot.
If the solenoid is bad, EGR valves is to be replaced. If all doesn't work, update the EGR via Mitsubishi's software suite.
NB: 2005-2007 models Gallant have software update for the failed EGR issue which is usually caused by software failure.

No pictures to show because I forgot.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Volkswagen Golf MK5 2.0 FSI
Symptoms: poor MPG, hesitation when engine is running, P0404. EGR circuit range/performance.
Pop hood, remove locate EGR valve, test EGR circuit with appropriate multimeter tool, also check for carbon build up and blockage of the EGR valve. Keeping a tab on the cluster for any P0404 codes resurfacing. If it does, EGR will be replaced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake / How Good Is Oven Baked Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.