Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How true - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How true (3046 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How true by Davland(m): 2:11am On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How true by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Lol @pishure grin
Re: How true by Davland(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
Lol @pishure grin
Dats how dey treat when they knows one is hooked

1 Like

Re: How true by Jack7777: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2015
kids. . .
Re: How true by suzzy16(f): 5:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Davland:
Why is it that when a guy is over-pampering his Gf,being soft and showering her with "excess" love,Most times she takes him for a fool & not Man enough. undecided

I guess they need someone that will always handle them like an hired killer
lol

1 Like

Re: How true by justmag(m): 5:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Because she feels a bad guy has her bad.
Re: How true by Afrok(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Popular saying among men that may not necessarily be true everytime. Bad guys and girls exist, tell me how two bad people go end up togetherundecided....
Re: How true by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2015
As much as I am tempted to shout immaturity, I think the problem here is, bad guys are fun. Seriously. Bad guys have everything girls are after.
Mystery
Masculinity
Bravery
Free spirit
Wittiness

Just to mention a few. Nice guys are monotonous and boring, they are not funny and they are not witty cpamd cannot take control of conversations. They are also more likely to be cowards. Also, nice guys aren't forward enough to actively flirt with the girl and make their positions known, so, at the end of the day, the bad guy wins.
Nice guys are simply not designed to get the girl. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How true by IamLEGEND1: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
As much as I am tempted to shout immaturity, I think the problem here is, bad guys are fun. Seriously. Bad guys have everything girls are after.
Mystery
Masculinity
Bravery
Free spirit
Wittiness

Just to mention a few. Nice guys are monotonous and boring, they are not funny and they are not witty cpamd cannot take control of conversations. They are also more likely to be cowards. Also, nice guys aren't forward enough to actively flirt with the girl and make their positions known, so, at the end of the day, the bad guy wins.

Re: How true by Davland(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Mystery
Masculinity
Bravery
Free spirit
Wittiness

U nailed it, but would a guy turn bad just to keep or get the girl? undecided
Re: How true by czarr(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2015
......baddest guy ever liveth#onelove
Re: How true by Davland(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2015
czarr:
......baddest guy ever liveth#onelove

grin grin grin
Re: How true by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
How about me that is in between Being bad and nice. Am i safe?

1 Like

Re: How true by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2015
I'm just a very good bad guy passing through this lush thread dobro in left-hand, D'USSÉ in right, weapon concealed. It's the wild wild west.
Oh _shit! Forgot about the prohibition. Gotta hide the cognac fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How true by Davland(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
RickRichards:
I'm just a very good bad guy passing through this lush thread dobro in left-hand, D'USSÉ in right, weapon concealed. It's the wild wild west.
Oh _shit! Forgot about the prohibition. Gotta hide the cognac fast.
[quote author=GeneralQuamdeen post=34411977]How about me that is in between Being bad and nice. Am i safe?

Very good bad guy grin grin
Re: How true by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Davland post=34415036][/quote] LOL

1 Like

Re: How true by 2dice(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Lolsxx at hired killer... Like I always say... The devil plan is working like madt ... When u turn to a BadGuy ... Many things is involve ....U lie ... U double date .... Start samplying girls here and there ... Now tell me how man pikin wan Go Heaven ... With this kind lifestyle ....**
Re: How true by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Davland post=34415036][/quote] Haha...you're more than just safe.

2 Likes

Re: How true by coolzeal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice guys are boring and always finish last when it comes to relationship.
Re: How true by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Davland:

U nailed it, but would a guy turn bad just to keep or get the girl? undecided
Ah, well, that is a hard question to answer. But there is nothing bad in adopting the more better characteristics of the bad guy. There is nothing bad in being funny, mysterious, witty and manly while being a nice guy. Not all girls are the same and at the end, you will find some single girl willing to appreciate you for what you are.

1 Like

Re: How true by Davland(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Ah, well, that is a hard question to answer. But there is nothing bad in adopting the more better characteristics of the bad guy. There is nothing bad in being funny, mysterious, witty and manly while being a nice guy. Not all girls are the same and at the end, you will find some single girl willing to appreciate you for what you are.

Hmm Thanks Bro, hope all dis words re free of charge grin
Re: How true by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Davland:

Hmm Thanks Bro, hope all dis words re free of charge grin
cheesy
Don't worry. You still dey free trial. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How true by Davland(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy
Don't worry. You still dey free trial. grin grin

Lolzzz
Re: How true by wenson(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Davland:
Why is it that when a guy is over-pampering his Gf,being soft and showering her with "excess" love,Most times she takes him for a fool & not Man enough. undecided
Dats y everybody wan form badt guy

1 Like

Re: How true by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Davland:

Thats real talk.
Treat a woman like a queen and she will treat U like shiit
Treat her like shiit and she will treat U like a king

1 Like

Re: How true by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
wenson:

Hehehehe thats true. Some go dey form bad guy but when dem see woman dem go begin smile like say dem pick money 4 ground

1 Like

Re: How true by Afrok(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
If that is the case, who gets the bad girls? Better still, what makes a guy or girl bad?
Re: How true by Davland(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
wenson:

Re: How true by Davland(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Afrok:
If that is the case, who gets the bad girls? Better still, what makes a guy or girl bad?

Bad guys get both grin > grin grin
Re: How true by Z8(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
Mystery
Masculinity
Bravery
Free spirit
Wittiness

There is difference between a nice guy and that guy in the post. People like that lack confidence in themselves and that's they continue to be used in that way. #MyOpinion smiley

ladies am I right or am I right. cheesy cheesy Self-confidence is key

1 Like

Re: How true by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
It amuses me when some people mistake gutlessness for niceness . As far as I am concerned a gutless guy is no nice guy . Same apply to when people mistake rude and uncultured guys for bad guys .

- A gutless guy is that guy who has no ball and gut . An emotional freak that negate the reverence of reason/logic . A guy who would rather beg than to call off a bluff of a woman that erred . A gutless guy has a programmed brain that makes him think that foolish equals love .

- A rude and uncultured guy is a wanabe who has a misconception that rudeness and uncultured manner is what makes one a bud guy .

- A true bad guy is that nice guy who knows when to apply diplomacy , emotion and reason/logic toward a woman . He has it all going for him . He is a no hypocrites and pretend not .

1 Like

Re: How true by Afrok(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Davland:

Bad guys get both grin > grin grin
well, all bad guys and girls were once good even at that, there'll still be some element of good in them.
Bottomline is, be good coz no one likes to be treated bad, and moreover karma is bitch....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The Names You Should Be Calling Your Girlfriends / Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex / Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.