Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram (725 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by ELVISHOT: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2015
His words: “I renew my commitment to track Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it. Five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough. On the issue of the Niger military positioned in cities of Nigeria, I think in the next four weeks we will be able to replace them with Nigerian forces so they can return to their country”.
Buhari said the other nations would provide weapons and help restore infrastructure destroyed by the insurgents. He also thanked Niger for hosting as many as 150,000 refugees who fled insecurity in Nigeria to Niger.
Full Details here:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/i-renew-my-pledge-to-crush-b-haram-buhari/

Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by cyprus000: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=13pt] we need action not talks [/size]
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Vince77(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2015
The talks don too much abegi.

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing". -- Walt Disney Company.
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Slickest(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one mr presido, some haters go stil complain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Aminat508(f): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
I trust you Buhari cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by midolian(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Slickest:
Nice one mr presido, some haters go stil complain...
allow dem make dem complain..na 4 their own pocket..if they cant bear the heat in Nigeria, cameroun is not far.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Slickest(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
we need action not talks
[/size]

How many actions ur useless jona take? Did he even talk? What he did was "condemn" all his lyf, did he eva mk such moves? Wonder how he got his doctorate degree..

Baba Buhari, even Jesus bin gt haters, buh dis ones no fit reach judas, dem b toothless street dogs who do not have voices anymore...hypocrites

E dey burn dem say dem vote loser for their life....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by BiafranMan: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
I dare bokoharam to come to biafran land to islamise us. I dare bokoharam. Mad people
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by betapikin: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2015
My president
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
I trust you Buhari cool
Munched ur former dp Dere is somtin abt ya lips dat makes me go gaga Anytime I see it, I remember "B"ola "J"I
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Legitbaba(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2015
make the Ediot continue to dey pledge... while people dey die every day
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by cyprus000: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Slickest:

How many actions ur useless jona take? Did he even talk? What he did was "condemn" all his lyf, did he eva mk such moves? Wonder how he got his doctorate degree..

Baba Buhari, even Jesus bin gt haters, buh dis ones no fit reach judas, dem b toothless street dogs who do not have voices anymore...hypocrites

E dey burn dem say dem vote loser for their life....
[size=13pt][b]
In as much has I campaigned for buhari and supported him.
Which even made my people to see me as JUDAS OF OBIMA.

That doesn't mean I should wallow in ignorance.
I supported him to pilot the affairs of this nation in transperency,actions etc.

Not to keeping talking on how he will do this and that.
He have contested four times now and had two months after winning the election to prepare a blue-print on what to do for us,to better the life of the masses up north which is my main concern.

What I expect is action,since he already have his manisfesto/blue-print.

He havn't even appointed any one yet except his media aids.
If this is his first time of contesting,I would understand that he needs time to pick his appiontees.
Having only spent 4day in office.
But this is not his first time and shows a sign of unseriousness on his part.

SECONDLT:don't bring that crappy instance of comperin this administration with the other,cos we knew all those.
That's why nigerians voted for him,under the slogan of CHANGE.
Cos we needed something diff

So employ your dictionary to help you on the defination of the word CHANGE.
[/b][/size]
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Sodiq3(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2015
We believe in you sir. We know you can do it. Thank God you are not buying that idea of the governor demanding for one useless amnesty for terrorists. That man is a joke.
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by tuncy(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2015
We believe in you Sir!
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by StepTwo: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2015
BababOneChance
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by ORACLE1975(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Action sir......
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by Chubhie: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2015
He should get on with it cos human lives and not oranges are lost to this monster of Boko harem.

I expect him to show the valiant mark of a true general and lead from the frontlines.
Re: Buhari - I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram by shortgun(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Talk is cheap, the brainless Daura President should get off his ass and start working.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Some Hilarious Photos From Buhari's Inauguration / Dangote Cement Slashes Own Prize By 40% / June 9,2015,why Another Tambuwal Can Never Emerge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.