Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Wife No Longer Trust Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife No Longer Trust Me (1247 Views)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Buharifan: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Yesterday, I left home around 4 in the evening to buy fuel and I didnt get the fuel until 12 midnight at NNPC Mega station. This morning, she unleashed all manners of allegations and insults on me that I went out to sleep with a prostitute in a hotel.
This really baffles me. She doesnt trust me at all now.
Do you think relationship that there is no trust can continue.

Please your matured response.

Cc: RoyalRoy
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Rexceedo: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2015
I think u should come closer to her... Ask her for forgiveness... Try to turn a new leaf by ur behaviour... Hide nothing from her- it may restore her confidence in you.
D little I can attribute!

1 Like

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Buharifan: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
Find another
how?
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by alberto2k(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
Find another

Naso wife easy to marry for your village? undecided

even a 2yrs old won't say such a thing! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by indiraserv: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2015
You left home @4pm for fuel and didn't get home till midnight....
Is the fuel assistant your mistress?

Anyways since you know the trust between both of you has been broken or is fragile you should have kept her in the loop,a phone call here a text message there

Be thoughtful about your partner if you were in her shoes you'd possibly do worse
Buharifan:
This started since when she saw my chat with a female friend. Since then she doesnt longer trust me, thinking that I am having extra marital affairs.

Yesterday, I left home around 4 in the evening to buy fuel and I didnt get the fuel until 12 midnight at NNPC Mega station. This morning, she unleashed all manners of allegations and insults on me that I went out to sleep with a prostitute in a hotel.
This really baffles me. She doesnt trust me at all now.
Do you think relationship that there is no trust can continue.

Please your matured response.

Cc: RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Rexceedo: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Buharifan:
how?
am sorry for d naivity... Na ftc rush cause am...
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Honestly you men should just stop it already!

I am fed up of hearing about "innocent chats" with female friends. Ive seen a number of threads saying this.

What is it? Shouldnt your wives be your best female friends and shouldnt you be chatting with her instead?

Look at what you are saying . .. You have time to have innocent chats with female friends, but you didnt chat with your wife between 4pm and midnight when you were at the station?
If you had been in contact with her throughtout that period, she wouldnt accuse you of sleeping out.

Sir, if you leave room for mistrust, your relationship will just gradually go downhill until there is nothing left.
Be open to your wife, let her know what you are up to. No one is saying dont have female friends, but keep her in the loop and respect her. Your female freinds should be family friends anyway and vice versa and drop any female friend that insists on only communicating with you and not with your family.

You have to learn to keep certain people away from you. you are a married man.
Respect yourself and respect her. . . .respect your marriage

Give your wife time to calm down and go and talk to her.
All the best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Your waiting to get fuel till 12am doesnt sound genuine,i wouldnt believe u either if i were in her shoe...if u aren't cheating,then u jxt have to sit her down nd talk tinz through.make her undastand where her distrust is leading to..try ntin suspectful ,always give her a call to let her know wer u are.

1 Like

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Melahou(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
would you still trust her if the reverse was the case?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by TooNoisy(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Mr, what happened to you phone? No credit? You couldn't send text? I don't trust you too.

And what was in this chat with your "female friend"

2 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Moana(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Okay why should she trust you?
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Enoquin(f): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Lo, we art in the days of 'innocent' chats.
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by ifesimon: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2015
NO TRUST, NO LOVE
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Buharifan: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2015
tearoses:
Honestly you men should just stop it already!

I am fed up of hearing about "innocent chats" with female friends. Ive seen a number of threads saying this.

What is it? Shouldnt your wives be your best female friends and shouldnt you be chatting with her instead?

Look at what you are saying . .. You have time to have innocent chats with female friends, but you didnt chat with your wife between 4pm and midnight when you were at the station?
If you had been in contact with her throughtout that period, she wouldnt accuse you of sleeping out.

Sir, if you leave room for mistrust, your relationship will just gradually go downhill until there is nothing left.
Be open to your wife, let her know what you are up to. No one is saying dont have female friends, but keep her in the loop and respect her. Your female freinds should be family friends anyway and vice versa and drop any female friend that insists on only communicating with you and not with your family.

You have to learn to keep certain people away from you. you are a married man.
Respect yourself and respect her. . . .respect your marriage

Give your wife time to calm down and go and talk to her.
All the best.

Not every female around you
i called her number to inform but her line was switched off because her battery run down. she later called me after charging her phone and i told her am still at the station, but she didnt believe me even telling me that she didnt hear any noise of being at the station.
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Buharifan: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Souljeezy:
Your waiting to get fuel till 12am doesnt sound genuine,i wouldnt believe u either if i were in her shoe...if u aren't cheating,then u jxt have to sit her down nd talk tinz through.make her undastand where her distrust is leading to..try ntin suspectful ,always give her a call to let her know wer u are.
i told her.
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by Buharifan: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
TooNoisy:
Mr, what happened to you phone? No credit? You couldn't send text? I don't trust you too.

And what was in this chat with your "female friend"
i told her
Re: My Wife No Longer Trust Me by VintageCocktail(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
She doesn't trust you bro.

The past often dictates the future.
You ain't got her back with your people., so she is obviously paranoid of your every move.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Caption This Letter A Kid Wrote To Boko Haram Boys. / Sincerely Speaking, Which Would U Rescue First?(pix) / Pic: Who Among These Should Come First In A Man’s Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.