Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,146 members, 7,838,917 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Business Based On Trust: The Nairaland Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Based On Trust: The Nairaland Story (524 Views)

Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / CBN To Allocate Forex To Banks Based On The Size Of Their Shareholder’s Funds / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Based On Trust: The Nairaland Story by ndubisik(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Nairaland is undoubtedly one of Nigeria's biggest website in terms of traffic and membership base. Its therefore clear to see why high level of businesses are conducted here 24/7. Business done on this platform is mainly based on trust as most people have never seen their business partners, and considering the fact that Nigerians are very skeptical about parting with their money. Let's use this avenue to recognize people who have earned our trust in various areas of business through their truthfulness and loyalty.
Re: Business Based On Trust: The Nairaland Story by ndubisik(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
First on my list will be Ymodulus. This nairalander is someone I've come to trust in terms of business and delivering on his word

1 Like

Re: Business Based On Trust: The Nairaland Story by debbydee(f): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
yea y modulus
Re: Business Based On Trust: The Nairaland Story by OCTAVO: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok, so many threads like this exists already.

(1) (Reply)

Importation / Has Anyone Done Business With This Merchant Before? / Dontasha's World. Fashion & Beauty Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.