Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Transcript Of Gen. Azazi's Lecture On PDP And Boko Haram. Read, Be The Judge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of Gen. Azazi's Lecture On PDP And Boko Haram. Read, Be The Judge. (448 Views)

"The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / How Abia Turned Down My Logo Design, Be The Judge (pics) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Of Gen. Azazi's Lecture On PDP And Boko Haram. Read, Be The Judge. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
“The extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when there was a declaration by the current President (Jonathan) that he was going to contest.

PDP got it wrong from the beginning. From the onset by saying, Mr. A can rule, Mr. A cannot rule, Mr. B can rule, Mr. B cannot rule according to PDP conventions rules and regulations and not according to the constitution . That created the climate (applause from the audience). Thank you.

I believe that created the climate for what has been to manifest itself this way. Because I believe there is some element of politicization.. So is it possible that somebody is thinking that only Mr. A could win and if he does not win, there will be problems in this society.
Let us examine all those issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just as escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded. And in any case, how did they get it all done?

It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper but I can assure that Boko Haram can get that level of sophistication over time, if they have not got it already.

There is a lot we know that they are doing, there is a lot that could be done to address the problems.

But then again, I am also quick to point out that, today, if you arrested all the leaders that you know in Boko Haram I don’t the problem will end. Because there are tentacles, I don’t think that people will be satisfied because the situations that created the phenomenon now are not just about religion, poverty , or em or religion, poverty or just the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it is a combination of…"

Link to Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfkH82TaEk

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Helicopter To Pay Workers,pdp Tells Aregbesola / War On Boko Haram: If I Were President Buhari – Christopher Godwin Akaba / BREAKING: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-el

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.