Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer (7912 Views)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by farem: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
It became a sober mood as they all stand looking mute. Power has changed hands.

Na joke o! before saTANists will come and make a mountain out of mole of eba

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by lmm4real: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
dis government self undecided

Buhari I beg start your job now ?

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol,

The brainless one should direct that question to Cambridge, if them born am well! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by tucky200(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol !!!!!!
Lmao !!!
Lwkmd !!!!!!!!

Naija o !!!!!
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
He should ask Sambo Dasuki, that was the man who ransacked his home in 1985 after the coup and arrest. grin grin
Young03...hi

9 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by worksmart(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
mods move this thread to jokes section please.
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
Lol,

The brainless one should direct that question to Cambridge, if them born am well! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your dad is brainless. His dad is brainless. That one's dad too is brainless. The dad of this one too is brainless. The dad of ... kai,.. no need to talk too much..in fact, your lineage is brainless.

onyioberibe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
He should ask Sambo Dasuki, that was the man who ransacked his home in 1985 after the coup and arrest. grin grin
Young03...hi

I wonder oo.

He met him recently. Apparently, he lacked the gut to ask!

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by farem: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
Lol,

See how BRAINFOOL you are!

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
farem:

See how BRAINFOOL you are!

Because I asked the semi-literate to direct his question appropriately? Is that why your are fuming in the mouth like an epileptic? Is Buhari your father? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Young03(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Watsup...na u de whatsapp me abi
soe:
Young03...hi
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:
Watsup...na u de whatsapp me abi
shut up...must you announce

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by WhoBeThisMan: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by sammyj: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
SAI BABA !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Young03(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
shut up...must you announce

mouth shut.....

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:

mouth shut.....
lol..i'll call you as you requested..later wink
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Young03(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
soe:
lol..i'll call you as you requested..later wink
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
Lol,

But that still doesnt change the fact that Ihejirika will be the first Nigerian that will be thrown to jail for war crimes

ihejirika must be jailed

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
But that still doesnt change the fact that Ihejirika will be the first Nigerian that will be thrown to jail for war crimes

ihejirika must be jailed

If he is not jailed I hope you hang yourself.
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by ibkgab001: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Better
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Caseless: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
Lol,

if you understand english, and you do have a brain and not living on an empty cephalo, you'd know what it mean to be brainless. If a 'brainless man' is your president, then you are a carcass or a cadaver.
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
if you understand english, and you do have a brain and not living on an empty cephalo, you'd know what it mean to be brainless. If a 'brainless man' is your president, then you are a carcass or a cadaver.

And so says a clown, who wants to teach me English! grin grin

The least you wight could have done was to start with Google!

brain·less
ˈbrānləs/
adjective
adjective: brainless

stupid; foolish.
"a brainless bimbo"
synonyms: stupid, foolish, witless, unintelligent, ignorant, idiotic, simpleminded, slow-witted, feebleminded, halfwitted, empty-headed; More
informaldumb, brain-dead, moronic, cretinous, bubbleheaded, thick, dopey, dozy, birdbrained, pea-brained, dippy, wooden-headed, chowderheaded
"is he completely brainless?"
antonyms: clever

Common sense is so scarce these days, especially among the supporters of the brainless one! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by Caseless: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

[s]And so says a clown, who wants to teach me English! grin grin

The least you wight could have done was to start with Google!

Common sense is so scarce these days, especially among the supporters of the brainless one![/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy
this is blithering fatuity and anhedral flatulence!
you still dont get me. If the man leading this country is 'brainless', then you are a carcass as a Nigerian.
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by hahn(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
Your dad is brainless. His dad is brainless. That one's dad too is brainless. The dad of this one too is brainless. The dad of ... kai,.. no need to talk too much..in fact, your lineage is brainless.

onyioberibe

Pointb is actually going to take that as a compliment
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
hahn:

Pointb is actually going to take that as a compliment

I seldom chase shadows! If I do, it's at my discretion and choosing. wink
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
this is blithering fatuity and anhedral flatulence!
you still dont get me. If the man leading this country is 'brainless', then you are a carcass as a Nigerian.

Knock yourself out.

I am not in the mood to suffer fools gladly! wink
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

I seldom chase shadows! If I do, it's at my discretion and choosing. wink

Good for you
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by PointB: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
hahn:

Good for you

Learn!
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by hahn(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

Learn!

Learning!
Re: EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer by shaqhead: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Firefire:
dis government self undecided

Buhari I beg start your job now ?

buhahaha...fireman...u no rake, speak plenty english again...u dy beg? He needs 2 clear ds bh distractn first den u wl c dt fixin tins only takes will

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: / Press Statement By President Buhari During His Visit To The United States / Nigeria To Produce 150 MW Of Electricity From Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.