Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

How To Become Known As An Artist? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Become Known As An Artist? (615 Views)

Ne Of The Many Consequences Of What Is Becoming Known As The Meltdown / Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost / Is A DJ An Artist? Is A Mixset A Piece Of Art? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Known As An Artist? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have quite a number of songs i wrote myself. What will I have to do to be know all over. And for people to start appreciating my works. Good constructive advice please no insult......
Re: How To Become Known As An Artist? by Atrixx(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Atrix will find you Record lable ,Atrix will get you paid shows,Atrix willlpromote your music all over africa...Atrix will spread your music to over 200 million people via blogs,radios,Dj's ,alaba mixtape for little amount add 07053399392(whatapp) 23B02603 (BBM)C0016B2B0 (BBM chennel) atrixent@yahoo.com (email)
Re: How To Become Known As An Artist? by nevachange(f): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol .. you start a topic by your self.. advertise by yourself.. buy by yourself.. you dey learn work

(1) (Reply)

Music - phyno – Asai (prod. By Phyno) / VIDEO: Lil Kesh & 13 Yr Old Rapper “yung Tizzy” In Rap Battle / To All Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.