Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions (1932 Views)

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions by skiguy123(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2016
1. Administrative Personnel
2. Account Officers
3. Logistics Personnel
4. IT support(OND/HND).

Minimum of 2 years experience is needed to be qualified for any of the positions listed above.
Kindly send your CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the interested positions as subject of the mail.
Re: U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions by soria4real(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Contract or permanent position?
Re: U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions by Artistree: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
soria4real:
U-connect is a contractor...
Re: U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions by emmanuelbrown26: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
CV sent
Re: U-connect Currently Recruits For The Following Positions by chyna4luv: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2016
soria4real:

Sister na wao! if its contract position, is it not better than staying at home doing nothing? Besides, U-connect is a reputable outsourcing firm and their pay is a bit okay. What you should be concerned about are:

i. I my qualified for any of the openings?
ii. How to pass their interviews and with the client(s) I will be seconded to if shortlisted? Because, you may pass their own and not passing their clients'. talking from experience though.

So, kindly apply if you meet their requirements.

Regards.

Chyna.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention To Unemployed / Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland / VACANCY !!! VACANCY !!! VACANCY !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.