Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. (1085 Views)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / The Boko Haram Issue: Analysis Of The Bornoan Tragedy / What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Slimmos(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Quotable Quote;
If Insurgency lasts more than 24 Hours,the Goverment has hand in it
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Slimmos(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
A quote that is applicable to Good luck is also applicable to Buhari. i am not against d govt of buhari, but sometime if we are criticizing, we should b careful with d allegations and criticism we make cuz it myt bounce back to us one day.
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Mogidi: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Instead of fighting boko haram, the olodo is busy fighting for them through Amenesty International.
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol... Don't mind that dullard abeg.
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Slimmos:
Quotable Quote;

na wa
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Caseless: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Slimmos:
Quotable Quote;
for the insurgency to last 6 years under gej means he has a hand it .
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Slimmos(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
for the insurgency to last 6 years under gej means he has a hand it .
going by this quote, buhari also has a hand in it. abi i lie?
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Caseless: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Slimmos:
going by this quote, buhari also has a hand in it. abi i lie?
the OP misquoted the quote. The quote was credited to Abacha and he said 'two weeks' and not 24hrs. Going by the actual quote, buhari is just a week on the seat and has no hand in it. You must understand something; the quote does not relate to an existing insurgency before the take-over by another gov't, but a freshly instigated insurgency under a particular govt.
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by MalcoImX: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
He has his hand in it by trying to crush it down.
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by Slimmos(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
the OP misquoted the quote. The quote was credited to Abacha and he said 'two weeks' and not 24hrs. Going by the actual quote, buhari is just a week on the seat and has no hand in it. You must understand something; the quote does not relate to an existing insurgency before the take-over by another gov't, but a freshly instigated insurgency under a particular govt.
Dat means the quote also did not apply to goodluck becos he insurgency started Yaradua's tenure. Bro on the issue of 2weeks, all dis while, it was 24hrs hav been seeing o
Re: Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. by ndcide(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Well, personally this statement by the @op may not cut it for me, coz buhari did not say so.

But this statement ended my liking buhari....

"An attack on bokoharam is declaration of war against the north "

For me that is the most unpatriotic statement ever made regarding the bokoharam issue. I take that statement so personal and seriously. History of my post shows that.

Because that statements,

_increased regional sentiments in the bokoharam war

_made the president look bad in the eyes of those he governs

_weakened the military that some soldiers aligned with bokoharam

_it complicated the war.. and made it highly political.

I personally have an issue with buhari on this.. I'm yet to come to terms with it. Most of what you see my write about buhari was because of that statement. In fact it started after I read the report.

Sorry to say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Exam Question Has Got Everyone Scratching Their Heads! / Photo: Buhari Smiles As He Prepares To Take His Seat In The Council Chamber. / Photo Of Former President Goodluck Counting His Gain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.