Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique (954 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by whao: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
A woman in Abuja, Shalom Miriam Shehu, has recounted how one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari turned her out of a boutique yesterday.

Shehu, who says her father is a prominent figure in southern Borno and her mother is a retired federal permanent secretary, claimed an unnamed daughter of President Buhari came into the boutique in Wuse 2, Abuja, where she was shopping.

Shehu said that everyone was ordered out of the boutique, and she was particularly embarrassed.

She took to Twitter to explain how it happened.

See some of her tweets below:

Unbelievable!! I have just been walked out of a boutique in Wuse II by 4 armed Security Operatives on the order of Buhari’s daughter.

— Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

Gosh! I have never been this embarrassed in my entire life.. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

Just shopping jejely my thing ooo.. only for almighty president daughter to now walked in and ordered everyone out.. #ChangeIndeed.

I was once in the same mall with Sara Netanyahu in jerusalem, she was even acknowledging cheers from citizens without ordering anyone out. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

Only in Nigeria one see this sort of Nonsense.

A very big thank you to all “Buharists” who insulted the hell outa me for calling out the apple of their eyez.. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

I don’t have much to say on this matter, and I hold no one further explanation as regard my ordeal today. It might be your turn tomorrow.

There’s nothing the Internet can tell me about myself that I don’t already know. The rest is foolishness and people killing time. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

You don’t believe me but curios to know where and how it happened…sorry, I can’t help your ignorance.. wait for your turn.

— Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 3, 2015

However, her tweets got the attention of many Twitter users who said that they did not believe her. While some requested her to produce photos of the story, others asked her for the name of the boutique. Shehu, however, did not name the boutique nor provide photos to confirm the story. Some told her that she is just a propagandist.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Inception(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Merlissa(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
I find it hard to believe

but anyway

I need 50 likes cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why is she called Shalom? That's a Jewish name.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by DeHero1: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Merlissa:
I find it hard to believe

but anyway

I need 50 likes cheesy cheesy cheesy

U wan carry am do juju abi
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Merlissa(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
DeHero1:

No o

I go convert am to cash and spend on you!
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by iykebesbt1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't want to dig it,but no matter how rude it may look,she still deserve it..
The first family is always a target anytime and the perpetrators of bombings in Nigeria could use anybody to detonate a bomb.
In my opinion she needs it..and we ve to respect it.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by DeHero1: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Merlissa:

No o

I go convert am to cash and spend on you!

grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Merlissa(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
DeHero1:

grin

Abi you no want??
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by whao: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
DeHero1:

I wonder oooooohhhhh! Anyway I give you 51 likes take it. Hope you use it wisely so yu don't ask again.

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Warns Fayose Not To Jubilate Yet / PDP Ready For Saraki, Dogara Defection–party Chieftains / Photo Of Tragic Accident ,this Morning At Lekki Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.