Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Experience In Philippines Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience In Philippines Today (1533 Views)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My Experience In A 419 Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Philippines Today by McDonalds2014(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
I had my share of the racism madness in the Philippines today and i still cant get over it...Woke up at the right side of my bed and i decided to go for a massage;only if i knew i was gon be ridiculed today...As a student,i cant be taking cab everytime so i decided to get a jheepany (bigger version of keke napep). I was still trying to get a hold of myself when i noticed 80% of the people in the jheepany were covering their nose and dey were all staring at me...It was then it dawned on me that i was already having a share of the racism ish just because im black....It was a sad experience for me cause i knew i was smelling really good bt the hatred for blacks in this part of the world is just something else...Its really sad cause we treat foreigners like gods in naija bt they see us like a piece of shit in their country...If not that they have good medical schools in the philippines eh; this place is out of it...Had to take a picture of them..they look haggard and unkept....E pain me gaan o �

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
K
Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by McDonalds2014(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=McDonalds2014 post=34425408]Picture Loadinq

Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by Holatunde007(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Next time get a banana and throw it at them.........those stinking fellow

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
they may be right.
sometimes it requires d presence of d smeller 4 d sme-lee to knw whether they're smelling or not

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sorry bro..
Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by espn(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
No vex bro..shit happens.. dey look smelly self.. d man is on a female shoe and d woman on a males shoe. So do u expect better? Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by ebamma(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wetin come carry you go Philippines of all places
Poor country were even their citizens dey go do house help work for China and Singapore
Bro abeg comot dey, even Ghana better pass that place

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by Emmyk(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is serious. embarassed
Re: My Experience In Philippines Today by Princessahh: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Are you having issues with SPA or Red ribbon chat me on WhatsApp just for directive.+63 927 792 2594

(1) (Reply)

Myhealthhelpline: Your Testosterone Levels And You / Electrical Connections / Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.