Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Most Effective Ways To Become Rich And Famous Overnight By Nairalander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Effective Ways To Become Rich And Famous Overnight By Nairalander (1257 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Rich And Famous Nigerian Pastors. Quotes Bible Verses (Pics) / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Effective Ways To Become Rich And Famous Overnight By Nairalander by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
It’s a tough world out there and getting recognized
can take years or never happen at all. Millions of
talented young people spend years trying to make it
big with little or nothing to show for it. However,
some people seem to get famous over night with
seemingly no talent whatsoever.
It actually seems that the less talent you have, the
more fame you get these days.
The faces we see plastered all over the tabloids are
people who don’t actually do anything. They are
“personalities,” “socialites” and “entertainers” who do
nothing but embarrass themselves until we can’t
forget their names.
With that being said, we have studied the tactics
many have taken to achieve their fame and compiled
a list of the most successful ways. Basically, you
need to do everything your parents ever told you not
to do. So here’s a list of all the ways you can get
famous without having any talent at all.

1. Make a sex tape
This is a foolproof method to getting some attention,
even if it means you’re a hoe. All the greats have
done it. This means can easily work for the females especially when you ve a outnumbered people that follow you socially.Be wise

2. Have a Kid at 16
Early pregnancy could land you a spot on
“16 & Pregnant” or “ Teen Mom ,” and that’s a sure fire
way to get some camera time. Be wise

3.Kill Somebody
Omg, This is hilariously unadvisable but its sure a way to get Really famous in this days. Even if you can't kill just claim that you did it ,not just killing nobody.. kill another personality or just claim that you did it. Afterall the jail this days in Nigeria are just for decoration As simple as Experience. Just look at all the attention these murderers got.
Casey Anthony, OJ, Amanda Knox…etc. now they are somebody today . Many of them a rapper, barons e.t.c For me I Recommend this one as its most effective and universally accepted to any gender. Think about it. See it from the positive angle. That's all I can write on this point. be wise

4.Get Kidnapped
What are you waiting for Get yourself kidnapped, Beg the world to save you ,get the money and build your puzzle of riches. if you can't kill then Get yourself Kidnapped .You may have to live with some creepy religious folk
in their bomb shelter for a few years, but if you’re
ever found, you will be a star! . that's it!!!. Be wise

5.Have 8 kids at one time
Now this is going to be interesting if you combine No. 5 with No.2. The world would forever notice you with the bag full of valuables to support your in purpose action. Lol. You might be like this Naira lander is Crazy . No am not . Am just Amazed that you are dreaming of being Rich and famous for years and you Came across me and you gat guts to say am crazy. Lolz Remember No one can resist an octamom, so if you can’t get
famous, just get pregnant. problem solved. Be wise

6.Marry a really Old Rich man
Just short note on this and it would be in a question form
Don't you love a Hot gold digger? Lol. Yes baby Everyone loves a Hot gold digger. Be wise

7.Have sex with Aluko dangote
This is Ringing in your head like. ooi how can I have sex with Dangote . You have to be wise. Have sex with him doesn't literally mean do a thorough search engine on how to get Him and Bleep the last blood out of him. Lolz. Noooo. if you don’t talk about it on camera, you can write a
book about it. Simple. The world don't care if its real or not. They just want to be like oooi that's the girl/boy that bleeped Tigerwood, billgate or even Beyonce. Be wise

8. Make A Horrible Viral Video
Make a horrible song with no lyrical integrity but a
catchy beat, and you may get to meet Justin Bieber
one day!. The Rich and famous word here is VIRAL. Be wise

Alright! Let me hang on here for today. As can i cant type any longer.
I ll post the Other points soon as I get Less busy.
"""Remember that every rich and famous people in your society or city are not pure. Check deep in their past they must have done something dark in the dark"".

Your Nairalander
RICARDOZRICHARD
Re: The Most Effective Ways To Become Rich And Famous Overnight By Nairalander by jamex93(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
bros why u dey like dis na
Re: The Most Effective Ways To Become Rich And Famous Overnight By Nairalander by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Y u neva famous??

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens Attack On Abuja School. (read) / Top Celebrities In Nigeria That Even Your Father Knows / The Game Acknowledges His Baby Mama In A Sweet Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.