Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony (29925 Views)

Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor / Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Machete Task Force Officials In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2015
It's like the security men are on vacation
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by eluquenson(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Thugs life
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by BarryX(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Ajah has always been sitting on a keg of gun powder from inception, if it is not kingship and land matters today, it will be NURTW tomorrow

That has always been the tussle

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by absoluteSuccess: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015
AYE O
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Samirana360(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
may be Buhar means death......y all dis death since dis man resumed office

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by yorubaboiy: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
plz tell me the slaughterers are all dead
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by millionboi(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Apc r beginin 2cary out dia trait.....2bad
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Ikengawo: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
buzquet:
The funniest part is dat 2hrs afta d deed has been done, NIGERIA POLICE will cum n b ranting, arresting d innocents citizens. Wit baba, all dis shit will soon stop. In buhari, I trust
you replaced the word God with Buhari? You're pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by lassdon: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
omo! share this one

Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/lawyers-drag-gbajabiamila-to-court-over.html

Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/lagos-thugs-slaughter-five-after-naming.html
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Hero10001: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2015
biafransoul:
Lol.... See names
Y.IB.O, una never see anything, start your biafra tin peren, you go know say Eru-iku yapa for SW.
I rep Agege, Agege l'oga n gbe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by elopee3000(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2015
When igbo people said they don't bow to anybody but God yoruba people said we don't ve respect,I wish one of oba lil wayne son is among them undecidedany way there re still millions of agbero on lagos make they kill each other but make una no near igbo people shops unless una go hear nwiii angry yoruba people should ban fuji music that music is for agbero

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by appini: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2015
angelTI:
I still don't understand what people benefit and derive from thuggery undecided undecided

Bread and butter....
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by tayooluwole: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Some of these agberos are heartless, they should be arrested asap
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Hero10001: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2015
crystalk20:
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning
Onijibiti, Ole, Olosha, jati-jati pple.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Prodeegee(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Lord save the people of that community
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by VhatAmazingDude: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
This is why I often tell my students..
'Don't see yourself as part of your environment such that your environment has an ultimate say in who you become. Rather, see your environment as an extension of you so that you have the ultimate say in what your environment becomes. And don't give it up'

I tell them this because Lagos as a city is too hazardous to hold great things for the future of the children of a common man. How hard I labour to purge my students of those ugly traits they bring from the streets to schools; How often I get disappointed; But I never give up because I'm living my life doing such. Life isn't fair, true, but we write the pages of our lives ourselves everyday with every decision.

I'm grateful to my parents for the 'metal' hand they used in bringing us up and shielding us from the evils of the streets in Ijora Badia while growing up. It may have made me not understand Yoruba fluently after over twenty years in Lagos, but it sure taught me the dignity of being a gentleman despite what life throws at you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by oathman(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
this guys ve been causing problem on island since... lyk baba raji nd co and this sego nd his boiz to the xtent dat a british journalist working for BBC did a documentary about them in 2011, interview most of them including the so called Baba raji

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by stexsy(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
What sort of a lawless society do we live in? Why do we act like wild animals and untamed beasts? Now, how are these NURTW thugs different from Boko haram/ISWAP? You shoot at people, slash their throat and even behead them because they refused to bow. Are you God? The politics and indeed the leaders of the South West have given these thugs enough room to act with impunity.
did u bother to read d story? I think u did nt. Go back n read it all over
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Prodeegee(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
elopee3000:
When igbo people said they don't bow to anybody but God yoruba people said we don't ve respect,I wish one of oba lil wayne son is among them undecidedany way there re still millions of agbero on lagos make they kill each other but make una no near igbo people shops unless una go hear nwiii angry yoruba people should ban fuji music that music is for agbero
u

Smh...you don't know what ure saying. Just pray you or your 'igbo people' are not caught up.

Even the hausas had their part of the cake

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Hero10001: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015
lekkie073:
Busted!
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by adjoviomole(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Based on their names.pointing to one thing .I.s.l.a.m saddat religion n violence are like 5 n 6
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by vislabraye(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2015
That's the problem with all these stupid cults. You want a matured man to bow to you and when he doesn't do that, you attack him. But there'll always be payback time.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by cirmuell(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
mtcheeew, let 'em all rot in hell...their killers will join them later. No love for these phuckers, you live a useless life you die a useless way. Lobatan!
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Prodeegee(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Samirana360:
may be Buhar means death......y all dis death since dis man resumed office

Illiteracy is a deadly disease...
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Setaje(f): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
Swners can keep lying to themselves but that part of the world is going to hell. The east wants out

You were stupid enough to blot out this rubbish. If u had settled to read those names involved in the killings, u would have seen an igbo name there.

A source said the victims identified their alleged attackers to include Tunde Yellow, Small Kuramo, Sharon, Abbas, Olokodana, Ade, Ibafo John, Orji Mass, Baba Raji and one Ejo Ilaje.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Prodeegee(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Those who live by the gun...
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by majesticSOJ(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][color=#006600][/color]Nollyhood must here thism the story na world war 10
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by 1miccza: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Imagine the naked lies by our so called policemen i have always maintained that we do not have a police force and the NPF should be completely scrapped. Imagine reporting to the scene of an incident a day after....
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Animals in human skin
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by mcyinks: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
Swners can keep lying to themselves but that part of the world is going to hell. The east wants out
so what are u still doin in southwest as ur east is a safe haven free of kidnaping, armed robbery, ritual killing, harrassment etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man / Gunmen In Ka-Bori Kill Female Poly Student, One Other In Rivers State / I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.