Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony (29917 Views)

Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor / Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Machete Task Force Officials In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by lusciouslex: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
For the options below, choose an appropriate title for this story: Nigerian Gangster, Blood and Bone, Street Kings, Revenge is Back, Equalizer.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Urine: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
BarryX:
Ajah has always been sitting on a keg of gun powder from inception, if it is not kingship and land matters today, it will be NURTW tomorrow

That has always been the tussle

Nonsense

You're totally correct, even the police don't have the nerve to interfere in these battles.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by lusciouslex: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Form the options below, choose an appropriate title for this story: Nigerian Gangster, Blood and Bone, Street Kings, Revenge is Back, Equalizer.
From the options below, choose an appropriate title for this story: Nigerian Gangster, Blood and Bone, Street Kings, Revenge is Back, Equalizer.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by majesticSOJ(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Nollyhood must here thism the story na world war 10
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by 1miccza: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015
oathman:
this guys ve been causing problem on island since... lyk baba raji nd co and this sego nd his boiz to the xtent dat a british journalist working for BBC did a documentary about them in 2011, interview most of them including the so called Baba raji

Are you serious? They would have become larger than life then...
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by JustHector(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
What sort of a lawless society do we live in? Why do we act like wild animals and untamed beasts? Now, how are these NURTW thugs different from Boko haram/ISWAP? You shoot at people, slash their throat and even behead them because they refused to bow. Are you God? The politics and indeed the leaders of the South West have given these thugs enough room to act with impunity.
If you read the story very well...it was the rival gang,whose leader wouldn't bow,that carried out this heinous misdeed..
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Bants(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2015
So who were bloods and who were crips....as long as there is NURTW there will always be thugs shikena
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Bants(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
lusciouslex:
From the options below, choose an appropriate title for this story: Nigerian Gangster, Blood and Bone, Street Kings, Revenge is Back, Equalizer.

Street kings cos one want the other to bow are you thinking what i am thinking #NollywoodTings

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by ibknaanii(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Tank God say dis 1no happen 4 Ekiti, All the blame will be on Fayose. U will even hear funny tins like "Fayose carried out the attack"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Keegan: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Femolacaster:

Onye nzuzu, who is stopping the East from breaking out of Nigeria? we need action from u people, not noise and chestbeating on nairaland. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

They are cowards and senseless. Once bitten twice shy mofos. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by arsenal33: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
Swners can keep lying to themselves but that part of the world is going to hell. The east wants out

stupid comment.
Oya pack and leave for the east oga.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Samirana360(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

Illiteracy is a deadly disease...
Sure and dat's y ur fada gave birth 2 u coz he didn't knw u wil be a silly hediot....if he had knwn....u ar a product of illiteracy
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by simplynola(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
When you begin to ask trees and rivers for children, these are the kinds you get.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by lusciouslex: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Bants:

Street kings cos one want the other to bow are you thinking what i am thinking #NollywoodTings
Oya, make we collabo. I go act( you film), I got act( you film)
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by arsenal33: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
elopee3000:
When igbo people said they don't bow to anybody but God yoruba people said we don't ve respect,I wish one of oba lil wayne son is among them undecidedany way there re still millions of agbero on lagos make they kill each other but make una no near igbo people shops unless una go hear nwiii angry yoruba people should ban fuji music that music is for agbero

When igbo people said they don't bow to anybody but God.....OKIJA SHRINE is in the SW!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
What sort of a lawless society do we live in? Why do we act like wild animals and untamed beasts? Now, how are these NURTW thugs different from Boko haram/ISWAP? You shoot at people, slash their throat and even behead them because they refused to bow. Are you God? The politics and indeed the leaders of the South West have given these thugs enough room to act with impunity.
why insult our south wasterners, dont u knw they r sophisticated people?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Dexema(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Nice pseudonym
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Dexema:
Nice pseudonym
Thanks bro........you just won a recharge card. PM me!
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
why insult our south wasterners, dont u knw they r sophisticated people?
I am a South Westerner too and I get your poor attempt at being sarcastic. If only you read my post objectively and not with a bigoted sense of understanding, you may have deciphered that my anger was at the thugs and the politicians who use them. Now kindly get off my mention. Thanks!
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Dexema(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Thanks bro........you just won a recharge card. PM me!
Nice dp,kindly ff bak...
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by smajatt(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
I KEEP ON SAYING IT.. AM GOING TO JET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, AT LEAST IF NOT FOR ANYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF SECURITY....
NO SECURITY
,NO POWER
,ECONOMY IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT
,EDUCATION ZERO
,LAWLESSNESS ABOUND IN IT'S GLORY
,POLICE FORCE ERROR
WANT TO JOIN MILITARY,MUST KNOW PERSON
WANT TO START A SMALL SCALE BUSINESS,YEYE TAX COLLECTOR GO HAMMER YOU LIKE SAY YOU BE BILL GATE.

SO WHAT ARE WE SAYING? BY THE WAY EVER SINCE BUHARI BECAME THE PRESIDENT,THERE HAS BEEN TOO MANY GRUESOME KILLINGS AND DEATH.

LORD GOD IN HEAVEN, I PRAY FOR MYSELF AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS AND ANYONE READING THIS RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LET YOUR ANGEL OF PROTECTION BE AT ALERT ON OUR BEHALF DAY AND NIGHT,THAT WE MAY NEVER BE AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME IN JESUS NAME: AMEN

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by opedaydydx9(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
So alabi yellow will be like, see songa's head, omo these guys av seen too much horror film....
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by nicerichard05: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

Frm ur comment it appeared u read the new buh u couldn't comprehend it. Yellow who slashed some1 throat was only been human, he was forced to bow to seego nd refused, den sango used a bottle to smash his head, nw my qstn is, was that right? Hw can u force some1 to bow nd den smash a bottle on is head.

I stand against any kind of oppression nd if I were to be yellow, I would do same, tak d head nd piss on it for smashing my head with a bottle nd also for embarrassing me.

Nigerians should start acting right.

#NoToOppression
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Virus777: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Reprisal attack loading. We certainly haven't seen the end of this.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I am a South Westerner too and I get your poor attempt at being sarcastic. If only you read my post objectively and not with a bigoted sense of understanding, you may have deciphered that my anger was at the thugs and the politicians who use them. Now kindly get off my mention. Thanks!
n ip i zont getzout what ze will u zdo?
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015
nicerichard05:

Frm ur comment it appeared u read the new buh u couldn't comprehend it. Yellow who slashed some1 throat was only been human, he was forced to bow to seego nd refused, den sango used a bottle to smash his head, nw my qstn is, was that right? Hw can u force some1 to bow nd den smash a bottle on is head.

I stand against any kind of oppression nd if I were to be yellow, I would do same, tak d head nd piss on it for smashing my head with a bottle nd also for embarrassing me.

Nigerians should start acting right.

#NoToOppression
Does it look like I support any group? Anyone who resorts to violence as the only way to settle disputes is an animal.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by nicerichard05: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Does it look like I support any group? Anyone who resorts to violence as the only way to settle disputes is an animal.

My brother, being a coward isn't the way forward either.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Atikubi(f): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Barbaric
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Obijulius: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2015
This people mumu sha.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by luluosas(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2015
O Nigeria my dear country, who bewitched you with all these evils and atrocities?
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
n ip i zont getzout what ze will u zdo?
Do you need a job? It obvious you are......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Shuts Down Ajegunle / Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / Man Kidnaps His Father In Oyo, Receives N1 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.