Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony (29918 Views)

Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor / Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Machete Task Force Officials In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by ben08: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2015
buzquet:
The funniest part is dat 2hrs afta d deed has been done, NIGERIA POLICE will cum n b ranting, arresting d innocents citizens. Wit baba, all dis shit will soon stop. In buhari, I trust
Foolish post! People are being slaughtered and u are trusting in Buhari
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2015
nicerichard05:

My brother, being a coward isn't the way forward either.

Bro, always be slow to anger. It is the best. Sometimes, keeping calm and walking away isn't a sign of cowardice but maturity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Do you need a job? It obvious you are......
yes i do need a job, u gat one?
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by nicerichard05: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Bro, always be slow to anger. It is the best. Sometimes, keeping calm and walking away isn't a sign of cowardice but maturity.

Der is no such tin as maturity wen u are been disgraced publicly nd ur dignity been rubbished. Wat yellow did in dis case was d best.. anyways it's non of my biz, cos dey are all guity anyways.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2015
I ran into them on my way home on Wednesday evening. I was wondering what caused the traffic, and when I got there and saw some corpses inside police van, I thought it was an okada accident. It was late in the evening (about 7.30pm) that I got to the spot and it must have happened shortly before then.

Driving on the other side of the road, I was asking people what happened, whether it was accident, but nobody answered me until I was told this morning it was a cultist attack.
Na wa o
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Reference(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
'Gangs of New York'. We will evolve out of this primitivism.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
The reason why police are not quick to emergencies like this is because at the end of the day when lives are lost , bloody civilians will still blame them for doing dirty jobs.
Moreover they aint well-paid to take such risk on their own lives.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by basilo101: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
If only they learnt hw to manage "two by two shops" dey would not hv had tym 4 this. Meanwhile Awolowo's stolen money has finished and no more free education. These Agberos are d almajiri and boko haram of the south.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Dexema(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Thanks bro........you just won a recharge card. PM me!
Thanks a lot rumpelstiltskin, I have received the recharge card....#blessedfriday.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Dexema:

Thanks a lot rumpelstiltskin, I have received the recharge card....#blessedfriday.
you're welcome Dexema! Thanks for acknowledging too. Have a great weekend!
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Neplusultra(f): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Dey shud kill demselves!!! undecided touts!!!
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Neplusultra(f): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2015
elopee3000:
When igbo people said they don't bow to anybody but God yoruba people said we don't ve respect,I wish one of oba lil wayne son is among them undecidedany way there re still millions of agbero on lagos make they kill each other but make una no near igbo people shops unless una go hear nwiii angry yoruba people should ban fuji music that music is for agbero
Hahahahaha!!! Fuji ke? Omg!! Lwkmd!!! grin
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by cho25bc(f): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2015
I cringe at human being's brutality. Why d beheading? O ga o.
On a lighter note

For credibility,vote Mr Peter Ugo aka flow1759 as Mr Nairaland 2015
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
mr, let this be the last and i mean the very last time you'll quote me. Must you insult anyone to drive home your point? Please be warned. I may not be so nice next time.
and What can you do about it if he qoutes you? there is nothing you can do if he qoutes you abeg. you Just have to stop fuming over things you can't control, there is no way you can chose who to qoute you and who not to OK? so, cool down.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by baysol: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
Swners can keep lying to themselves but that part of the world is going to hell. The east wants out

BYE BYE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nashoji:
and What can you do about it if he qoutes you? there is nothing you can do if he qoutes you abeg. you Just have to stop fuming over things you can't control, there is no way you can chose who to qoute you and who not to OK? so, cool down.
Thanks for your unsolicited lecture sir. Have a nice day wink
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
angelTI:
I still don't understand what people benefit and derive from thuggery undecided undecided
aunty don't u c that from d story one of d thugs was doing his child's naming ceremony? Another thug's wife's shop was destroyed? That tells u they still have women who approve of their lifestyle and are willing 2 live with them. 4 them it pays
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by yusakins(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
those guy are my friend in the street, it happen yesterday night while they are coming from their bro naming ceremony.
all the info given by nairaland is truth is only oshobola and tope bullet escaped the atak the scores now is 7-7, infact thy still kill people yesterday night in isale eko.

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Ninilowo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Dr Bello, Dr Bello......another one has escaped from the facility. Alert the guards!
grin
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by buzquet(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
ben08:

Foolish post! People are being slaughtered and u are trusting in Buhari
are u beign slaughtered too?
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by buzquet(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
ben08:

Foolish post! People are being slaughtered and u are trusting in Buhari are u beign slaughtered too?
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by free13: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Soo bad.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
The man whose head was taken, abeg wetin dem wan use the head do?? Peppersoup!!

Bunch of useless maniacs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by Olushauneddy(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
What sort of a lawless society do we live in? Why do we act like wild animals and untamed beasts? Now, how are these NURTW thugs different from Boko haram/ISWAP? You shoot at people, slash their throat and even behead them because they refused to bow. Are you God? The politics and indeed the leaders of the South West have given these thugs enough room to act with impunity.
.....Point of correction. They weren't shooting @ people but their fellow thugs. It was a thug battle. Every atttacker, deceased and survivor were all motor parks and political thugs. How come the deceaseds mentioned also have aka (s). I live on the Island am familiar with some of their nicks. Seego the most popular. That's why he demanded for Alabi Yellow's loyalty with force, claiming superiority. Most of them work for the so called politicians and covered up under the umbrella of the NURTW. The government can erase all of them from our street but they wouldn't because they use them for their political agendas.
Re: Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony by elopee3000(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Neplusultra:
Hahahahaha!!! Fuji ke? Omg!! Lwkmd!!! grin
my sister no be lie na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Shuts Down Ajegunle / Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / Man Kidnaps His Father In Oyo, Receives N1 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.