Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) (37498 Views)

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by dre11(m): 5:51am On Jun 05, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) yesterday arrested Tochukwu Nzom, 46, for allegedly inserting 225 grammes of cocaine in his anus.
He was about boarding an Air France flight to Paris, France at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) in Ikeja, Lagos when he was arrested. He tested positive for narcotics on being screened.
NDLEA airport commander Hamza Umar said two others – Henry Idehen and Peter Ilemena – were caught with 915 grammes and 1.225 kilogrammes of cocaine while returning from Brazil on an Emirates flight.
Idehen ingested 56 wraps weighing 915 grammes; Ilemena concealed 1.225 kilogrammes of cocaine. The total weight of the drugs seized from the suspects is 2.365 kilogrammes”.
Nzom, an auto parts dealer, who hails from Anambra State is married and has two children.
He said he would have been paid $1,500.

“I was drinking with friends when I heard them talking about drugs. I actually volunteered to smuggle drugs because of my financial situation. They agreed to pay me $1,500 because it was only three wraps weighing 225 grammes. I am from a poor home,” Nzom said.
Ilemena said he too requested to smuggle drugs because of financial hardship.
“I am from Enugu State. I am married to a Brazilian woman and we have a child. I work as a salesboy in a supermarket. I overheard some of my friends discussing about drugs and I indicated interest. That was how it started. The drug was packed in a bag for me and they promised to pay me $2,500. I am so sad, disappointed and ashamed of myself,” he said.
Idehen, who lived in Brazil for about a decade, admitted making “a costly mistake.” “I did not know what came over me. I have been a hard-working person since my childhood. My wife and three children are in Benin while I struggle in Brazil as the bread winner. My son gained admission into the university and he is very brilliant. I needed to pay for his tuition and other expenses. I would have made $12,000 from the drug deal,” he said.
NDLEA Chairman/Chief Executive Ahmadu Giade said: “It is worrisome for the suspects to voluntarily smuggle drugs. This shows that they are morally bankrupt. The agency will not relent in the fight against drug trafficking,” Giade said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/auto-parts-dealer-inserts-cocaine-in-anus/

cc lalasticlala

4 Shares

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by missbehave247(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Nawa oo0
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by ijustdey: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Nzom, an auto parts dealer, who hails from
Anambra State is married and has two children.
He said he would have been paid $1,500.

if selling auto parts doesn't pay you...... why not change business than carrying 'coke'...

no excuse would justify your reason for doing such thing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Islie: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) yesterday arrested Tochukwu Nzom, 46, for allegedly inserting 225 grammes of cocaine in his anus

But why Tochukwu

Why and why

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2015
He inserted all that into his anus? shocked Must have been a painful experience embarassed or niqqa is gay. angry All for the Benjamin......SMH!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by lalasticlala(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. The other day, it was vagina, today, its anus, next will be bosom..somehow

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by eleojo23: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
All this just for money?
There is nothing as good as contentment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Lol. The other day, it was vagina, today, its anus, next will be bosom..somehow
Lol nah poverty ppl do crazy stuff for money
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by 20bc(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Bros you just got bleeped by wraps of cocaine, damn that's so lame.. Well more cocaine to your anus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by wunmi590(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
AM THINKING ABOUT THIS GOVT
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Burger01(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
I came to check the names and I wasn't disappointedundecided

All that shaiits in his stinking anus!...huugghh * Puke* embarassed

angry

42 Likes

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by 1stola: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
I came.
I saw.
I was not disappointed.
It must be them...
The bad eggs amongst us sad sad sad

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Haaaa. All dis inside that small hole? shocked

Except he's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
I tire oo, what a shame. embarassed
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
I just rushed in to confirm the names and I was not disappointed.

Land of the rising sun indeed

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by omenka(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
What a pity.

It's a shame what poverty has done to Nigerians. We have almost lost all our sense of dignity and would do just about anything to escape the centripetal force of poverty. Most times, our flaws as a people are a reflection of failure of government.

A married man with children should have no business whatsoever being a drug courier, let alone hiding same in his anus, and worst of all, for a paltry N200,000.

I hope this admin does more to arrest the ugly situation of widespread poverty, restoring the pride and dignity of the citizens of this country as they go about earning their living in a responsible manner.

Pray God grants Buhari the strength and wisdom to restore all that which has been lost to successive bad and incompetent leadership.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by brainpulse: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Sorry fro where?
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by justwise(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Jesus!!! All that from his backside? That must be a tunnel grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
20bc:
Long time ..
How u see topic
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Truckpusher(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
These people keep embarrassing this country with our already battered image. angry

15 Likes

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by ralph28(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Money?
How can some one love money more than his own precious life?
Is illogical.

3 Likes

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol nah poverty ppl do crazy stuff for money

Bro na greed oo. This guy na auto spare part dealer. And that business is not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Bants(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Igbo kwenu kwe eze nu....I know u guys will curse me out....lol

26 Likes

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Boscojugunu(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Yeebooo

19 Likes

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by BCISLTD: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
lipsrsealed don't people read. ...everyday they keep catching people doing the same trick....

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][/b

Check my signature for contact details for window blinds. .wooden laminate flooring. ..call or whatsapps[b]
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Segadem(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
ITbomb:
I just rushed in to confirm the names and I was not disappointed.

Land of the rising sun indeed
are u ready to finish what u are about to start?

2 Likes

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Mutuwa(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
angry

People flirt with danger all because of money making.I wonder how stupid one can be after a swarm of unfortunate people have been apprehended and one still thinks his own juju is d best.Have they considered the kind of juju at MM airport?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
Haaaa. All dis inside that small hole? shocked

Except he's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The funny thing is it can even kill d guy
Alot die from this things when one of the drugs burst in His rectum .. Nah serious risk
Re: Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) by olu77(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Very bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.