Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (37758 Views)

UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by dre11(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
One Achebe Chuks David has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA for ingesting cocaine.

David, an importer of electronics was on his way to Hong Kong from Nigeria when he was nabbed at the Murtalla Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos during screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to Hong Kong.

In his confession, David said that he was expecting five million from his cocaine partners.
Speaking before newsmen on Wednesday, David, an indigene of Anambra State said, “I sell electronics at Alaba market. This is my first time of dealing in drugs.

“My friend in Hong Kong introduced me to cocaine smuggling. He sent the drug to me at Alaba by a young man.

“The cocaine was in a black polythene bag containing plantain and pineapples.

“I swallowed the 45 wraps in my toilet without my wife’s knowledge. I was promised the sum of five million naira which I had wanted to use in importing electronics.

“At the airport, they told me that scanning machine has indicated that I have drugs on me. That was how I was arrested,” the father of one added.

Also arrested was one Ndukwe Daniel who was on board an Egypt Airline flight to Athens.
Daniel, who lives in Athens said he was asked to smuggle five wraps of cocaine for the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand naira.

He said, “I have lived in Athens for over a decade. I lost my job last year and things have been very bad financially. I came to Nigeria to visit my wife and two children.

“I had no plan to smuggle drugs until a friend called me from Athens that I should bring five wraps of cocaine.

“Since it is only five wraps I felt it will be an easy task. He sent someone to give me the wraps in Umuahia.

“I inserted the five wraps in my anus in Lagos but the scanning machine was able to detect it.
“I feel very sad,” the Abia state indigene added.

Confirming the arrests, the NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, said “An importer of electronics by name Achebe Chuks David, 37, excreted forty-five (45) wraps of cocaine he ingested weighing 935 grammes while Ndukwe Daniel, 43 who lives in Athens excreted five (5) wraps of cocaine weighing 215 grammes.

“Preliminary investigation suggests that the suspects had targeted the Christmas holiday to smuggle cocaine out of the country but drug law enforcement officials at the Lagos airport were able to uncover their plan.

“The total weight of cocaine seized from the suspects is 1.150kgs.

“Both suspects tested positive for narcotic ingestion and while under observation, they expelled wraps of cocaine which they had wanted to smuggle out of the country.

“The suspects are currently under investigation.
“The high expectations of both suspects making quick money this festive season from drug trafficking had been dashed by vigilant anti-narcotic officers.”

The Chairman/Chief Executive, of the Agency, Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (retd) said that those wishing to get rich through drug trafficking will end up in prison custody.

According to him, “This is a warning to drug traffickers that the Agency is determined to detect all hidden drugs and prosecute offenders.
“There are control measures in place to detect narcotics at all exit and entry points.

“We shall continue to improve on our strategies in line with our mission of providing a safe and healthy society for all.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/19/swallowed-45-wraps-cocaine-inserted-5-anus-suspects/

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by femolacqua(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
How now? Na only u waka come.

10 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by lovat(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Smuggle for 250k

You must be Mad

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
this people just won't stop, aside getting caught they don't consider the risks of the cocaine erupting in their stomachs,wch could lead to death.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by chynie: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
a
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by XXLDICK(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tribal war brewing. I'm outta here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by sukkot: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
dat nigga anus be like 3rd mainland bridge

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by mamatayour(f): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Won tun tide grin grin

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Bigajeff(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Una no try, go and learn from B*aba Oyagbeti (lol, na joke oo)

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by passionatebae: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just Imagine ur life.

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by KeLcHeE(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Extreme abuse of your God-given digestive system angry

11 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by mrmaze(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm. Na wa
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by wellmax(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
“I sell electronics at Alaba market. This is my first time of dealing in drugs.
Liessss

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by kasheemawo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
NCAN over to you cheesy

27 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by bigerboy200: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol....Let me buy cold origin and watch the tribal war that will be fought on this thread.. grin shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by BCISLTD: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
sad anytime I see our brothers falling our hand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
s
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by fourfunmi: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bad Eggs.... smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by steppin: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na dem. grin
Vice President, Name checkers association of Nigeria(NCAN)

68 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by amaben2020(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Still better than being a ritualist

Greetings to my Amala brothers

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Silentscreamer(f): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL COCAINE

14 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin Ohh my brother them

8 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by chicent2k3(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na them na, my brothers. grin

23 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by owodokiri: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
They will finish us today... grin

22 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Chrisrare: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
M
amaben2020:
Still better than being a ritualist

Greetings to my Amala brothers
I dey tell u. At least dis ones will make money if dey succeed. I wonder what d afonjas gain after sexually molesting chickens and goats as dey normally do.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by buffalowings: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
First, let me say I have tendered my resignation as ncan chairman

Bet why only 250k

Greediness not poverty is a disease in this case

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na Dem!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Ginaz(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin

Obey but he is disobeying.

8 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by haykinzz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
ACHEBE CHUKS DAVID, NDUKWE DANIEL

Very Good!, just what I was expecting to read

NCAN Deputy director reporting live from Alagbaka, Akure

76 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria / Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.