Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. (666 Views)

How Can A Person Protect Himself From Fitnah (trials, Temptation) / The Islamic Response To Trials And Hardships / Calamities And Problems - Trials Or Punishment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2015
The Trials and Tribulations of the present Ummah is also a sign of the Day of Judgement.
There are numerous Hadith where the Apostle says that before the Day of Judgement, Trials and Tribulations will befall My Ummah.

The division and the deviant sects we are having today is part of the Trials and Tribulations.

Hudhayfah Ibn Al- Yaman said: people used to ask the Prophet about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, ' O messager of Allah, we were lost in ignorance (Jahilliyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam) will some evil come after this good thing?

1 Like

Re: Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. by afeezet(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2015
The greatest trial is after we've announced how believe as a Muslim, may Allah (SWT) not give a trial we can't withstand

Amin

FTC grin grin

FP please
Re: Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. by smallrincowis16(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
The Trials and Tribulations of the present Ummah is also a sign of the Day of Judgement.
There are numerous Hadith where the Apostle says that before the Day of Judgement, Trials and Tribulations will befall My Ummah.

The division and the deviant sects we are having today is part of the Trials and Tribulations.

Hudhayfah Ibn Al- Yaman said: people used to ask the Prophet about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, ' O messager of Allah, we were lost in ignorance (Jahilliyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam) will some evil come after this good thing?

that's it.. may Allah save us from tribulation..

the prophet (sallallahu alyhi wasalam) had spoken all
Re: Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
He said: ''yes'', but it will be tainted with evil. I asked, how will it be tainted? He said: ' there will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine, you will see good and bad in them. I asked, '' Will some evil come after that good? '' He said: ' Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of hell, whoever respond to their call, they will throw him into the fire. I asked: 'O messager of Allah, describe them for us. He said: ' They will be from our own people, and will speak our language. I asked, what do you advice me to do if I should live to see that? He said: ' stick to the main body (Jammah) of the muslims and their leader (Imam). I asked, what if there is no main body and no leader? He said: '' Isolate yourself from all the sects, even if you have to eat the root of a tree until death over comes you while you are in that state.

1 Like

Re: Trials And Tribulations Of The Present Ummah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2015
There will be a Tribulation in which one who is sleeping will be better than one who is lying down, one who is lying down will be better than one who is sitting, one who is sitting will be better than one who is standing, one who is standing will be better than one who is walking, one who is walking will be better than one who is riding, one who is riding will be better than one who is running.
The companion who narrated this Hadith said: ' O messager of Allah, when will that be? He (S.A.W) said, that will be in the days of Hajr. He (the companion) asked, when will the day of Hajr be? The Prophet (S.A.W) said: '' When a man will not trust the person to who he is speaking'' The companion asked: '' What do you advice me to do if I should live to see that? He (S.A.W) said: Restrain yourself, and go back to your place of residence. The companion then asked, '' O messager of Allah, what what should I do if someone enters my neighbourhood to attack me? He (S.A.W) said, go into your house. The companion asked, '' What if he enters my house? He (S.A.W) said: '' Go into the place where you pray and do this --- and He (S.A.W) folded his arms--- and say '' My Lord is Allah, until you die.

This sayings of the Prophet (S.A.W), have warn us about this deviant sects and also told us how deal with it.

Again, this Hadith is a sign of the Day of Judgement which was told by the Prophet (S.A.W) some thousand and hundred years ago, and they are happening today.

The sayings of the Prophet (S.A.W) are miracles themselves.

May Allah Sub'Anawata'allah lead us to the right path.

(1) (Reply)

. / Photos: Bail Islam Out Of Ridicule And Embarassment / Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.