Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,112 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram (888 Views)

Buhari’s Reign Will End Democracy In Nigeria – Prophet Iyunade / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose / Buhari Sweeps Jonathan’s Government–panick In Parastatals, Source Leaks More 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by denko(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
If we lost 200 in a week to boko haram under Buhari watch, in a year we lost ...... do the mathematic yourselves. I hope those that voted Buhari wont regret their action.

3 Likes

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by ammyluv2002(f): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
You guys should stop already *exhausted * angry
Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by lordizak(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
did you say that of the previous administration?
Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by denko(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
He promised Change
lordizak:
did you say that of the previous administration?

2 Likes

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by 9jatriot(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
denko:
If we lost 200 in a week to boko haram under Buhari watch, in a year we lost ...... do the mathematic yourselves. I hope those that voted Buhari wont regret their action.

You are so right, please help us beg the sponsors from PDP to slow down as more that enough blood has been spilled. As a matter of fact, I though GEJ said he had flushed them out within that 6 weeks and beyond and that Sambisa has been cleared. That was one of his other scam again I guess.

1 Like

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by denko(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
When are we going to have a bomb free day under Buhari reign

1 Like

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by lordizak(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
denko:
He promised Change
there are things in life that doesn't require replies. you are so lame.
Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by denko(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Or is this a ploy to give them amnesty
9jatriot:

You are so right, please help us beg the sponsors from PDP to slow down as more that enough blood has been spilled. As a matter of fact, I though GEJ said he had flushed them out within that 6 weeks and beyond and that Sambisa has been cleared. That was one of his other scam again I guess.
Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by Pavore9: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2015
l thought they also said Buhari is Boko Haram's godfather? lt is high time some people purge themselves of hate and face the reality that Buhari is their President as long as they are still Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by ijeebest: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2015
If Buhari does not act fast and stamp his authority on ground, he will loose all the respect and regards that some of us have for him over the years. It is now obvious that the I belong to Nobody was just a written script else how can one defend this fact that by now key functionaries to drive the government are yet to be known.

I still wan to refute that claim that Buhari is best at playing a second fiddle. O! Brig. Tunde Idiagbon, May your Soul RIP

3 Likes

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by 9jatriot(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
denko:
Or is this a ploy to give them amnesty

This statement does not sound like a soft landing for them.

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, in
Niger Republic renewed his vow to crush the
Boko Haram Islamic sect, saying “five years of
the presence of this evil sect is enough.”
Speaking at a news conference in Niger during
his first visit outside the country since
inauguration, Buhari expressed confidence in
the ability of the Nigerian military to overcome
and eradicate Boko Haram.
At the news conference with Niger’s President
Mahamadou Issoufou, he also said that Nigeria
will soon take over from Nigerien soldiers who
occupy towns liberated from the Islamist
militant group. He noted that the Nigerian
Army which has earned a good reputation
worldwide remains a virile fighting force.
His words: “I renew my commitment to track
Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it. Five
years of the presence of this evil sect is enough.
On the issue of the Niger military positioned in
cities of Nigeria, I think in the next four weeks
we will be able to replace them with Nigerian
forces so they can return to their country”.
Buhari said the other nations would provide
weapons and help restore infrastructure
destroyed by the insurgents. He also thanked
Niger for hosting as many as 150,000 refugees
who fled insecurity in Nigeria to Niger.
A statement signed by Garba Shehu, Senior
Special Assistant to the President on Media and
Publicity quoted the President as saying that
because of the peculiarity of insurgency,
Nigeria will require the assistance of its
neighbours.
“I am four days in office today and we have
already started the process of ending the
insurgency,” the President said.
He disclosed that in the course of the over five
hours meeting he held with heads of Nigeria’s
Armed Forces and security agencies on
Tuesday, on-going operations against Boko
Haram were reviewed for better results.
President Buhari said that because of the
peculiarities of terrorism, the movement of
More @ http://shineloaded.net/blog/2015/06/president-buhari-renew-his-pledge-to-crushboko-haram/
Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by missKiffy(f): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
You guys should stop all this, it's not helping
Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by denko(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
APC Narratives made us to understand that if there is a bomb blast president don't travel, What is buhari doing now.
missKiffy:
You guys should stop all this, it's not helping

1 Like

Re: Less Than One Week Of Buhari Reign We Lost More 200 To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
denko:
When are we going to have a bomb free day under Buhari reign

Na wa oo! I was also thinking, when are we going to be freed from bombing?

Or does PMB mean Prepare for More Bombs? shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo:former President Goodluck Jonathan Seen At Heathrow Airport / FG Remitted $100m For Sold $1.85b Oil Bloc / Jonathan’s Close Ally Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.