Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic (52631 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot / Pics: Nigerian Army Have Inducted The BTR-94 (APC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by generaliy07(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
buhari should be in that suit! tot he said he was going to lead the war against BH?

If any of you (TANoids) LACKS WISDOM, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and
upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Receive sense!
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ONYX5(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
generaliy07:

If any of you (TANoids) LACKS WISDOM, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and

Receive sense!
na your papa be Tanoid
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by notoriousbabe: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
dry brain is far better than a dead brain kiss ass
you have 4 solid yrs or more to go through the pains of Buhari ruling you and your people,he has only spent 1 week,men you are in for a loooooooooong hateful torturous journey tongue sai Buhari
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by chesterlee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
generaliy07:

Receive sense!

Shut up....

You APC goons used that for campaign purposes.

He should join the War!

or did pastor Osinbajo lie?

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by myweb(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dollyak:
This is probably the hardest and most vulnerable job now in the NE, due to increasing IEDs and suicide bombers, so I am happy Nigeria is employing bomb diffusing robot.
To quote a movie 'There is a fundamental principle in the bomb disposal game: never send a person to do a robot's job.'
Why did you change that beautiful pix na? Put am back. Like looking at it 100 times a day
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Agbegilodo: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
buhari should be in that suit! tot he said he was going to lead the war against BH?

"Your Dad" - Woman! !!!!! I warned you about wasting my hard earned money on this boy's education... By now he would have celebrated his freedom as a trained vulcaniser if u had allowed me have my way..

"Your Mum" (weeping uncontrollably) - what do you want me to do.... I did not know he was going to display his foolishness on Nairaland. .. my husband please forgive my mistake....

1 Like

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truth be say, Bomb go Don explode before the suited up man n robot shows up sha.
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by mohisi: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
tayebest:
God bless Nigeria Army...
2morrow u go hear sorry
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by cho25bc(f): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm,Sai baba.I pray this insurgence will be eradicated as soon as possible. Too many lives are being lost on daily basis.
Meanwhile

Pls if talent is to be promoted and harnessed,we need to appreciate one,that is why you need to vote for flow1759 as Mr nairaland 2015.
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by notoriousbabe: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
chesterlee:

Shut up....

You APC goons used that for campaign purposes.

He should join the War!

or did pastor Osinbajo lie?
so does dat mean he will go to the battle field himself? Pls where is your little brain?use it
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by mtchris(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
dainformant:
With the recent increasing rate of bomb blasts in the country especially in the North-eastern region, the Nigerian military have upped their game training more explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) personnel in order to curtail the excesses of the insurgents.

Pictured is a military EOD personnel with an (EOD) remote control robot during a recent training/equipment check in the Northern part of Nigeria. The robots are capable of carrying out safe detonation of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) and can demobilize explosives-laden vehicles among others.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-nigerian-military-steps-up-their.html
This was last year or two years ago
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Kingbilo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
hurt locker tins
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by tayebest(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
mohisi:
2morrow u go hear sorry
[/s] Plz let's commend our Army!
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by bmos(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:

PLS MAKE SENSIBLE COMMENTS LIKE YOUR LEARNED COLLEAGUES ARE DOING HERE. THIS PAGEVIS NOT FIR JESTERS OR THE IMMATURED ONES
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by gbishman: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thats how its done, technolgy against primitiveness
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by yooglodotcom: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Funny world indeed.... If terrorism stops who will buy these gadgets?

More reason why they will not allow these nonsense to ever stop so that job creation data will not nose dive in those countries.
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by 9jatatafo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wipe out BH please NA
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by melomelo: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
God bless GEJ for this step up war-equipment
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ziccoit: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
falseman:

"The hurt Locker " I guess. That dudes job was so scary I thought he would die.

Yes, "The Hurt Locker". Thank you. I love the movie ,watch it repeatedly then.
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by nom44311: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by chesterlee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
so does dat mean he will go to the battle field himself? Pls where is your little brain?use it
Typical Apcshit radical!!!
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by abokikhalifa: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
go call your mama ode
ur papa no send u go better school. So because buhari said he will lead the war against boko boys means that he will put on is military wears....if u don't knw hw to comprehend.../o back to pry 3
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by revolt(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
If nigerian army didn't build tht robot in nigeria, but had to import it, then they deserve to lose the battle... Cos last tym I rmba , even BH fabricates its own bombs. We need to bury our heads in shame. What exactly can we make sef. What if tht robot is bugged ?
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Bigdreams(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
God bless and help our army.

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Ndeewonu: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
I guess both the training and procurement of the hoods were done just recently under Buhari?
God will judge all of us!
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by iyobosadavid: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
this is illiterate in highest order
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by strongerthaneva(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
u must be on ko kola drugs..When did he say so cos pipu like u are just haters with empty heads..u can't feel ur head with ma presido issues rather look for anoda issues ok..may like tanoids or PDP issues..Oluwa ju yin lo..God pass una.

1 Like

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by dannyville2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=ziccoit post=34448837]I can't recollect the movie I first saw this equipment being used to detonate bomb. Nice one.[/quote SWAT]
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
ziccoit:
I can't recollect the movie I first saw this equipment being used to detonate bomb. Nice one.

The Hurt Locker

1 Like

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by strongerthaneva(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
na your papa be Tanoid
are u not tanoid why he come pain u like that?
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
J
ONYX5:
Jonathanian; hypertension leva kil orna finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.