Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,591 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures (28149 Views)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / National Assembly Inauguration ‘Not Postponed’ - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by aproko247: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
The inauguration of the Ekiti State House of Assembly has kicked off and several dignitaries and residents of the state are presently at the occasion.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State was welcomed into the hallowed chamber amidst loud roar of cheers from the audience.

He will be performing the inauguration of the state Assembly today, Friday, June 5, 2015.

This is expected to bring an end to his woes with the former Assembly, which was dissolved not too long ago. The last Assembly, especially the majority, comprising 19 members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, had tried to impeach him without any success.

Source: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/06/05/ekiti-assembly-inauguration-in-pictures/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
the rebels finally gave up.

them for near the assembly complex make guys lynch them, bunch of sadistic puppets angry angry angry

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by biafransoul: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
aproko247:
The inauguration of the Ekiti State House of Assembly has kicked off and several dignitaries and residents of the state are presently at the occasion.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State was welcomed into the hallowed chamber amidst loud roar of cheers from the audience.

He will be performing the inauguration of the state Assembly today, Friday, June 5, 2015.

This is expected to bring an end to his woes with the former Assembly, which was dissolved not too long ago. The last Assembly, especially the majority, comprising 19 members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, had tried to impeach him without any success.

More pictures here: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/06/05/ekiti-assembly-inauguration-in-pictures/

Ayo Fayose, the husband of Tinubu, The guy just confirmed he is the true Jagaban.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by DropShot: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
This Fayose tried sha. But hmm ....... I rest it.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by luvinhubby(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hoping for the best from this assembly for the good people of Ekiti state.
Amen

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by resty4(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chai d people in the picture looks like senior padees in exam hall. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Anybody hating on fayose is simply killing himself.

Fayose 26:0 APC

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by richidinho(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
MASSIVE RESPECT TO THE EKITI PEOPLE FROM TODAY

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by dulaman: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
na wah oh. I tut the say he is fearless, why is celebrating the inauguration as if he just won an election abi na lottery. from jubilation to okada to pic
btw are those guys writing exams? :Pna

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by stebell(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose is my Role Model.
GEJ is my Hero.

Temitemi1 I dey hail O°˚˚˚

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Eikiti Infrastructure House of Assembly smiley
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
dulaman:
na wah oh. I tut the say he is fearless, why is celebrating the inauguration as if he just won an election abi na lottery. from jubilation to okada to pic
btw are those guys writing exams? :Pna

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by UnknownT: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
26 - 0

22 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by jammyunn(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
finally, he survived! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by adsamsom: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blind leading the blind..................

Fayose punishment dey do press up.............

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
fayose my nigga
kashamu my mentor
tinubu my loyalist
obj my egbon
ameachi my driver
buhari my in law

anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by pheesayor(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'm sure Fayose didn't sleep well in the past few days but will now be able to sleep. He escaped impeachment (for now), Congrats to him
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by wizlad007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose d man

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Bigdreams(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok.

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by realjoyindeed: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
if the whole lying bunch of APC cannot hold fayoshe down, only God can, so Haters, Leave him alone

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Quadrescent: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose

If you're here to read comments hit like

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by AKPARAJA: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose the man of signs and wonders.He singlehandedly defeated the roaring Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by royaldonny: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
I love Ekiti people for one thing, when they like you, no one can change their mind

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by didfy: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lets see what they will offer
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by nationwide1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Indeed, after God, power belongs to the people.
Ayodele Peter Fayose is the man of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats to the new lawmakers. Wishing you all a successful tenure ahead.

For your quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Shingle, Roman, Shake) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
aguiyi:
the rebels finally gave up.

them for near the assembly complex make guys lynch them, bunch of sadistic puppets angry angry angry
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by seunlayi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise to Impeach, the dis-Honourable's will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven directions

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones / Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.