Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund (877 Views)

States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun / Empty Treasury: PDP Lied Over Disbursed Relief Fund – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gbawe
Omenka
Beremx
Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by mtchris(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by Ohammadike: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
AreGbese has destroyed the state of osun.lt is better the state is sold to the highest bidder

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by Gh0stFreak: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin cheesy this guy no go kill pesin with laff

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by yang(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao. . .na to put Osun on Ebay for auction. The situation seems hopeless

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by applord: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
I am yet to get any response from any of you.

I assure you this is not a fraud. I will never stoop low to divert resources meant for the starving Osun civil servants.

Let the contributions begin to flow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leave Me Out Of Nass Crisis Ekweremadu Pleas / Things Fall Apart In Apc / APC Crisis: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.