Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel (34836 Views)

Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Two weeks or there about to the memorable transfer of power from the PDP to the APC at the center, Nigeria witnessed a major fuel scarcity in the country. Independent marketers, petroleum tank/truck owners and the federal government all threw blames upon blames at one another over who was responsible for the scarcity. A number of issues have accompanied this scarcity, from people sleeping at filling stations to innocent people losing their cars to men of underworld as a result of going out very early in the morning to scout for this precious commodity. Now, this has even taken a more interesting dimension.
Yesterday (4th of June), I was driving through Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja when I came across two police officers fighting at the Forte (former AP) filling station by NUC. The reason from the much I gathered, was that one of them left the queue and tried to make his way into the station to get fuel. When he drove out his vehicle, he came and parked in front of another police officer. The officer in whose front he parked had asked him to return to his position, but he refused and that led to a great fight between the duo that lasted for about 10mins. What a disgrace to the Nigeria Police Force! If you were the IGP and the matter was brought to your notice, what would you do to the both? Below are the pictures. Forgive the low quality. It was caused by a 2mp phone camera... grin
Lalasticlala, Ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Aminat508(f): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mumu undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Mamaflex(f): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thank God it's not an armless citizen, make dem kill demselves nah. Wusai!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by LEvuls(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ndi Ara abuo

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Ohammadike: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
The police is a big disgrace to the nation

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by INTROVERT(f): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
The struggle is real

1 Like

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Jorussia(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
The struggle is real
which struggle are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by LEvuls(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
sheddybest:
Two weeks or there about to the memorable transfer of power from the PDP to the APC at the center, Nigeria witnessed a major fuel scarcity in the country. Independent marketers, petroleum tank/truck owners and the federal government all threw blames upon blames at one another over who was responsible for the scarcity. A number of issues have accompanied this scarcity, from people sleeping at filling stations to innocent people losing their cars to men of underworld as a result of going out very early in the morning to scout for this precious commodity. Now, this has even taken a more interesting dimension.
Yesterday (4th of June), I was driving through Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja when I came across two police officers fighting at the Forte (former AP) filling station by NUC. The reason from the much I gathered, was that one of them left the queue and tried to make his way into the station to get fuel. When he drove out his vehicle, he came and parked in front of another police officer. The officer in whose front he parked had asked him to return to his position, but he refused and that led to a great fight between the duo that lasted for about 10mins. What a disgrace to the Nigeria Police Force! If you were the IGP and the matter was brought to your notice, what would you do to the both? Below are the pictures. Forgive the low quality. It was caused by a 2mp phone camera... grin
Lalasticlala, Ishilove

This Ur camera phone no go fit catch Nigerian police for night oh grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol.

That Uniform has never had any shame or grace.

Agbero Uniform.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by naijainfogalery: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am not surprised 90% of our police officers are touts, most of them joined police because that was the only easy option to get a job, you know when you put lazy or frustrated people into a position of power they misbehave, i am not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by stinggy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
LEvuls:

This Ur camera phone no go fit catch Nigerian police for night oh grin
At all grin grin

sunnyanet:
How that one take concern me wey I still buy fuel for 120 naira today. Mtchew
120 and you're complaining bro? Be happy, it's as high as 150 here angry
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by sunnyanet(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Sveen: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, thank your stars they didn't caught you capturing them, if not, you'd prolly be the one in the news today and the title will be like: Police violently battered a guy in Abuja for trying to steal fuels." picture of the guy: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJmI2cz4YuPfnpi3shzJltrugHF2zcWq4MPs_dptjxxCTT4cIpi9zts2E[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Masculity(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nothing is impossible in Niger
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok
....... anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward ...
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by shammah1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by OwerriChairman(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chai
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by leftyansh: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
JoachimPaul:
ziccoit:
Brb
vimi:
undecided
Sveen:

Repent

This your camera na die......... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by ziccoit: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Police:- law breakers saddle with responsibility of enforcing the law.
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Glorious
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by SporaD8: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
I still don't know the responsibility of these men in black because it is obvious they don't keep any law.
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by Masculity(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
sunnyanet:

your own better sef i just buy @ 135
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by donem: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
if any of my relation join police that person is cursed.

instead of police i rather join boys scout.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by hotswagg12: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Okay
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by tolexy007(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
non of my business, my concern is dis my garri wey refuse to swell since 3:30pm wey i don soak am embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by lurlah2014(f): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
dismiss them with immediate effect for disgracing and always disgracing themselves as a public servant
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by lightheart(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, is it your fight?
No...so what come and konsain you?
Next time, separate such! lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by angelTI(f): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shameless officers.

Adults fighting in public? Tufiakwa!

They should be discharged immediately for fighting in public with their uniform on.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Photo: Two Police Officers Fight Over Fuel by xclusive43(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
You dey drive for Aguiyi Ironsi Street and you no fit use good camera snap better picshure undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Arrived At N145 Price For Fuel, By Government / Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.