Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery (1972 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery by chiebuka600(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
From Celeb News Arena dot Com

A mysterious red liquid was oozing down the walls of a family’s home in the Fairfax Apartment Complex in Midwest City, Oklahoma.
And it kept coming. “I got a sponge, and I wiped it,” Kennedy the owner of the apartment said. “Soon as I wiped it, it started coming down again.”

Kennedy called the police, who recognized the walls were dripping blood. They went upstairs and discovered the corpse of a neighbor who had reportedly fallen and cracked his head.

The county medical examiner ruled the neighbor had died of natural causes and the police declared the case closed. A biohazard team stri*ped out the contaminated ceiling and walls and the Kennedy family was relocated to a different apartment in the complex.

See photos here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1023975394293898
Re: PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
If I click this link makai bend like [size=64pt]"n"[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery by Behira(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
La click...La poo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
LA click LA bend.

Let's mame this interesting click like but don't click the link let the blogger be pissed.lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery by tucky200(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
If I click d link shekau go turn born again ?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Imagine! It's not even a direct link. Aproko

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News: Gov. Wike Dissolves More Boards In Rivers State. / Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971) / Imo State Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.