Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Luck And Miracle Any Differences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luck And Miracle Any Differences (453 Views)

The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luck And Miracle Any Differences by unlimitedbosco: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
thanks for clicking please help me. What is the difference between been lucky and reciving a miracle? Five people apply for a job. One person among them got the job is he lucky or has he recieved a miracle. Two people with the same illness go to the hospital one die the other survived. The man that survived is it a miracle he survived or was he lucky. Are we lucky to be alive or it is a miracle that we are alive brothers and sister help a confused christian
Re: Luck And Miracle Any Differences by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Miracle is divine , luck is being fortunate
Re: Luck And Miracle Any Differences by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Miracle is your heart beating well right now. You should be grateful for that.

Luck is luck is it is defined in the dictionary.
Re: Luck And Miracle Any Differences by unlimitedbosco: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
miracle is that when u pay tithe fast pray and do offering? While luck is when opportunity meets preparedness?

(1) (Reply)

Ministers Live For Others Please / Repent!!!!!!!!!!! / Islamic Ways To Get And Keep Your Wife's Love,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.