Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) (53471 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by dollyinxx(f): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kuzaku:
Someone said they were told to
carry the crates of soft drinks so
their lives would be full of
refreshments...
Smh. Wetin eye no go see for
this naija?

Make i catch myself say i try dis kind tin
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Rosemary216(f): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lolxxxxx... Refreshment ko, item 7 ni
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Lincoln275(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
rubish, blatant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by olaolulazio(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Calabar wedding.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by tosign4real(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
The Mc won't collect his balance I promise

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by xcolanto(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
sexylisa:
I heard this was for a fund raising. They are actually selling the soda in the crate.People need to stop doing weddings they can't afford.

@bolded

Really undecided
Tell me more
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by sirwilly1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kuzaku:
Someone said they were told to carry the crates of soft drinks so their lives would be full of refreshments... Smh. Wetin eye no go see for this naija?
The bride get skills. She dey do no hand. She fit dey sell lacasera for holdup.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. all this Investment wedding ...Nigga got to do wah he got to do to recoup....
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
LOL...

I know that guy...its one of those guys in romance section.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by owoatiswag(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kuzaku:
refreshments...
this naija?

Chaiiiii!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by scachy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kuzaku:
refreshments...
this naija?
Naija n stupidity, always playing on people's feeling n mind to score cheap pointless n unrealistic point. This couple must be ode on their part shaa.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by MrDoGood(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
The load she's carrying made her look ugly.
Or is she that ugly?
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by amy4Christ20: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
cry cry[color=#006Very strange

600][/color]
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by dimssy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ebi like say dis tin nah photo shop
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by eduxerxes: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
That MC sef. Na minerals be refreshments?
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Sobeautiful: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
When uncivilized people have occasion, it's always very glaring. A great pity!!!
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by teekay85: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
hope say dem don eat b4 dem carry am, coz dem fit record casualties...lol old fools

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
armadeo:
What I find mist interesting is the way the bride could balance that crate on her head.

That's a ride or die chick.

Meanwhile this activity could never happen to me.
who is your English teacher?
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by 83lagosroad(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
indiraserv:
I see silly people!
So if they say they should eat sand so they will never lack food in their home they will?
When 2 mentally unbalanced people marry should be the topic

You go kill me. Ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

...if she gimme punnny....WHY NOT? undecided
what a shame. I dont just know why some people don't avoid commenting when they dont have any meaningful comment to make.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by MrCork: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
eesy:

what a shame. I dont just know why some people don't avoid commenting when they dont have any meaningful comment to make.

^^^LOOKHEAR BROTHER..IF U CANT FIND A WOMAN...HIRE ONE & QUIT MOANIN!! (no ofeense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by simdam500(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mc or no Mc. I can't and I wont
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by ManTiger(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
mustydeen:
grin,. this is what happens wen you higher someone on cheap drugs as mc
Hire

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by indiraserv: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin
83lagosroad:

You go kill me. Ooooooo
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by bornmekus: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nothing bad on this,cos u r just helping urself period!
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by sniper77(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2015
The individual that did the decor for the reception should be flogged with koboko.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2015
mascot87:
Abeg wetin d MC smoke?

Jamaican weed
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by haywire07(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2015
waxyung:
Na freedom dem dey do?

Chai..dis got me laffing hard mehn!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by haywire07(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Kuzaku:
refreshments...
this naija?
The moment I lift d crate up, den madness don start b dat!
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by frisky2good(m): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2015
I still dey laugh. When I laugh finish I go comment.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 2:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Kuzaku:
refreshments...
this naija?
Chai!!!
The woman go don sell Opa before. See as she balance the crate for her head.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.