Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,833 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: (1095 Views)

Christianity's Crisis Deepens As Ethnic Danes Convert To Islam In Their Thousand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
please i need ur assistance on this. its my assignment

Abdul Kareem ibn Abil Awjaa admittmed at the very momemt when he was put to death, by the order of Mohammed ibn sulayman ibn Ali, the Ameer of Basrah: by God, i have fabricatted four thousand hadeeths forbidding what is allowed and allowing what is forbidding.

In view of this statement and other such forgeries, explain how we can still rely on hadeeths as a source of protedted devine revelation.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by olabowale(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ahadith(s) explain the verse(s) of Qur'aan. Sunnah is action that is compartible with Qur'aan. In view of the fact that Qur'aan is the material which ahadith and sunnah expantiate on, making the verses clear, then if you read or hear about an ahadith or a sunnah, it must definitely agree with the Qur'aan for it to be considered valid.

If you are to hear or read about an ahadith or sunnah that disagrees with the Qur'aan, it is definitely fabricated and can never be authentic. Islam comes to elevate the humanity of human beings. If you are to read or hear any ahadith or sunnnah that debases humanity as it will definitely not elevate him over all creations, in conscience, deeds, thoughts and value system, etc, then, could this be anything but a lie?

An ahadith or sunnah that is sound will definitely agrees with the heart of a believer, who will relate it to the prophet (AS). If you hear of something that you can not relate to the prophet, eg like a husband or father who does not love his family, there is no doubt that this lack of compassion between members of the same family is not Islamic. An ahadith that encourages such a disunity is not sound.

Relate every ahadith to Qur'aan and the messenger (AS) whom it is revealed upon. You will definitely know it when a ahadith is fabricated.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Jarus(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2009
If you are to hear or read about an ahadith or sunnah that disagrees with the Qur'aan, it is definitely fabricated and can never be authentic. Islam comes to elevate the humanity of human beings. If you are to read or hear any ahadith or sunnnah that debases humanity as it will definitely not elevate him over all creations, in conscience, deeds, thoughts and value system, etc, then, could this be anything but a lie?

Says it all.

In addition, scholars have worked so hard in exposing the fabricated ahadeeth.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
thanks for ur reply.

but the fact i needed is that.

the question say. since some people are fabricating hadeeths,

explain how we can still rely on hadeeths as a source of protedted devine revelation.

thanks
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
The first thing is please provide a reference for your posts about the fabrication of this hadith. Tell us the year it happened and tell us who was the khalifah then.

There are 6 authentic books of hadith the kutub sitah but authentic ahadeeth are not limited to this books.

Ahadeeth has 4 grades sahih, Hasan, Daif, Mawdu.

These books are extensive research of scholars of old and books like the muwatta of imam malik who himself is considered a Sahabah or ta'been because he was a child at the time ofd prophets death.

Sahih bukhari is the work of imam bukhari who made istikhara before putting any of the 6000 plus hadith in his books and refused to add i think abt 100000 thousands ahadeeth that could be considered hasan.

Imam muslim is a student of Bukhari and author of sahih muslim, Tirmidhi a student of muslim, abu dawood, ibn maja, Nasa'i not forgeting the musnad of imam ahamd , Baihaqi and others. These are great works and scholars have even identified the weak ahadeeth in the musnad , baihaqi and Nasa'i.

This subject is quite extensive and wold need detailed explanation

Before i go further in my explanation could you please tell me if u are sunni or shia? Your posts seems to me you could be shia but i could be wrong, Your answer would do me a great deal of good in knowing how to explain further which would be based on your background.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
i am neither.

about the year, it is long ago.

after the development of the categories of hadeeths.

it is not a subject of arguement but an assignment to a student. just like telling a student to write about the new chairman in his local government.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by babs787(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
thanks for ur reply.

but the fact i needed is that.

the question say. since some people are fabricating hadeeths,

explain how we can still rely on hadeeths as a source of protedted devine revelation.

thanks

Lagosboy has done a great work in explaining the ones to rely on but you could still get fabricated ones through Isnad which would make you know if its Hasan, Sahih, Daif or Mawdu.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
u guys dont still get it.

it is not subject to arguements but just a question.

they want me to write an essay. on that topic.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by muhsin(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2009
Then expatiate on what specifically you want your write-up about?
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2009
State your topic and we could help.

Do your lecturers or tutor believe in the Khulafah Rashidun?

What fiqh madhab do your tutor or lecturers teach?

Do your tutors or lecturers believe in the 12 imams?

The answers to these questions would help me in helping you out as you have to know the person one is dealing with to know how to address the issue. Thisis issue is very tricky and sensitive if one is not careful would make one go to the extreme.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2009
I also need to know the reference for the fabrication you put up in the post and year it allegedly happen.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2009
about your questions. there is no need for this.
This is question is just like saying. some jamb official confessed of selling question papers. and after then the jamb board organise a proper screening group to monitor the paper very well. and they told a student in an examination hall to write about how we can still rely on jamb as a source of admitting students to the university.

The reason for categorizing hadeeth in to the four categories are the fact that some people confessed that they fabricated hadeeth.

now, after categorising hadeeth with the creteria that put some hadeeth on the hasan an saheh category. they want me to expalin the reason why we should stil rely on the hadeeth as a source of devine revelation.

they want me to write about 2000 words to tell them why we can still rely on te hadeeths as a source of devine revelation.

the reason why i am posting it here is not because i do not get it, but i just needed more point in other for my essay to be complete.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2009
Could you please answer the questions i posted earlier as this would help me in knowing the points to explain.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
topic : explain how we can still rely on hadeeths as a source of protedted devine revelation.

Do your lecturers or tutor believe in the Khulafah Rashidun? yes

What fiqh madhab do your tutor or lecturers teach? dont understand

Do your tutors or lecturers believe in the 12 imams? yes
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2009
When you learn Fiqh which books do you use?

Which madhab i meant is it

Hanafi
Shafi
Maliki
Hambali
Jaffari

Which of it do you learn.

Khulafa rashidun i meant do your tutors believe in the khilafah of all Abubakr,Umar, Uthman and Ali
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by muhsin(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
Good job, Lagosboy. May Allah bless.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by babs787(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2009
Our Sheik Lagosby is doing wondeful job here cheesy
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for your concern.

The book i used was a developed course material from Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips.

It comprise of both Hanafi,Shafi,Maliki,Hambali,Jaffari.

The tutor teach based on the course material which consist of both the believe of Abubakr,Umar, Uthman and Ali.

cheers
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2009
still waiting to hear from u guys
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2009
i wud reply inshallah at lunch time been away from NL all weekend and yesterday.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by Lagosboy: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
Apologies i didnt write yesterday, some things just skip the mind.

Firstly that book of Bilal philips i think i have read it before is about the evolution of the madhab in fiqh and not actually the fiqh itself as it is impossible to write a short book especially in english on the 5 madhab. A book in Arabic by sheikh Zuhaili of Damascus was around 12 or 16 volumes and comprised the opinion of 4 madhab.

Anyway back to the issue, the reason why i mentioned fiqh was because the islamic fiqh as we know today was all developed based on quran and hadith. All the scholars of fiqh were muhadithun in their own right and the 4 great imams all had a book of hadith. e.g Muwata- imam malik and Musnad of Imama hanbal.

one of The reason why hadeeth can be relied upon is due to a science called "ilm 'ul rijallun hadeeth" Science of the narrators of hadith. It is a science the early scholars and muhadithun developed. This science is about the extensive study of each person on a chain of hadeeth to determine his reliability and honest. It is a complete biography of the personality and if it was established that such a person told lie once the hadeeth would be degraded immediately. Bare in mind that there could be 6 people on the chain and if just one is doubtful the whole hadith loses its credibility.

The study of rhe life of imam bukhari would shed more light on what i mean. We should also note that some sahabas travelled thousands of mile to establish the authenticity of just one hadeeth by going to the narrator himself to listen from the horses mouth.

You still havent given a book,reference,date for the even you stated at the begining of the thread.

Lastly you said you are neither sunni nor shia but this is impossible as you have to be something.

You also said you believed in the 12 imams did you understand what i meant by the 12 imams?
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
Thanks for your contribution.

I do understand what u mean.

and about the point u just gave,i really appreciate it, but i have already included this point in my essay already. i no of it, infact that is the first point i discussed. but i need more to complete my essay still, that is why i create a thread for it maybe i can still get other points to discuss.

but since i could not, i guess i will submit it like that. or what do u think?

Cheers.
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by keyne(f): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
Abeg go n die sumwhere
Re: I Have Fabricatted Four Thousand Hadeeths Says By: by bilms(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
common

(1) (Reply)

Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam / Dr. Zakir Naik's Naija Tour!!! / Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.