Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,209 members, 7,825,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam (1092 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Fashion Thread For Muslim Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by AloyEmeka5: 2:51am On Oct 27, 2010
[size=14pt]Please support AHA to protect Western Muslim women against militant Islam[/size]

In response to ongoing abuses of women's rights in the name of fundamentalist Islam, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and her supporters established the AHA Foundation in 2007 to help protect and defend the rights of women in the West against militant Islam.

Through education, outreach and the dissemination of knowledge, the Foundation aims to combat several types of crimes against women, including female genital mutilation, forced marriages, honor violence, and honor killings.

The Foundation is opposed to the adoption of dual legal systems to adjudicate family disputes in religious families and supports the separation of all religions and the State.

The AHA Foundation works to reinforce the following basic rights: the rights of women and girls to security and control of their own bodies, the rights of women and girls to an education, the rights of women to work outside the home and to control their own income, the rights of women and girls to freedom of expression and association, and the rights of women and girls to other basic civil rights of citizens and residents defined under the laws of Western democracies and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, regardless of sexual identification.

Founding member, Ayaan Hirsi Alli
As a 501(c)3 organization under the Internal Revenue Code of the U.S., the Foundation only accepts charitable and philanthropic contributions and does not sell products of any kind.

http://www.theahafoundation.org/
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by AloyEmeka5: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
I plan to start an NGO  like this for Northern women in Nigeria. It will take effect when I find the appropriate funding from noble Nigerian Christians and Muslims.
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by vedaxcool(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
Trafficking in women from Nigeria is strongly concentrated in the state of Edo in the South-Central part of the country. A survey by Women's Health and Action Research Centre in Edo's capital Benin City a few years ago showed that one in three young women had received offers to go to Europe.

Some researchers have pointed to specific historical and cultural factors as reasons for this geographical concentration, including the particularly disadvantaged situation of women, the importance attributed to luxury and material status, and the local tradition of slavery. Much of the explanation, however, lies in the self-reinforcing mechanisms that come into force once a migration flow has been initiated.

The trafficking of women to Europe is now a well-known phenomenon in Edo state. Many women therefore know they are likely to work as love-peddlers if they agree to travel to Europe. However, they may have little understanding of the conditions under which they will work and of the size of the debt they will incur.

http://www.migrationinformation.org/feature/display.cfm?ID=318
This is a greater evil that is hovering over our heads, why don't you start from there or is it because the west will not be not moved to contribute money for this cause. this shameful abuse of women.
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by shakerz1: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
am from somaliya Ugly peace of, :mad: , !!! , lets jus leave it at she discusts me
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by shakerz1: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
i hater her Bleep
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by zubeyr(m): 5:01am On Oct 31, 2010
@ emeka you rather have an NGO in southern Nigeria first (Edo  Delta and Cross river  states ) for your christian sisters "Charity begins at home "
According to the BBC there are roughly twenty thousand Nigerians love-peddlers   in Italy mainly in the outskirts of Milan from those states
For ayan hirshi Ali I don't think any Muslim in his right mind will give to her NGO a  woman who left her faith and expects million of Muslims will so suddenly abandon the faith of their Fathers and Mothers just like her she  is simply not realistic and dumb
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by thehomer: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
Why the insults and hate towards her? I think she's gone through enough and that this is a noble cause that she's pursuing.
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by zubeyr(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
What you expect us Muslims to do? to love someone who spoke of the Prophet PUH and described him in vile terms which will not be reprinted here ?
ayaan according to her she renounced Islam and become atheist in 2002  her three books infidel,the caged virgin and nomad are  full of contradiction misinformation and lies she stated that Islam is bad for science progress and imagination however she ignored it was Muslim scholars who followed the direction of Islam to study the world and learn Allah's wonders that lead to the emergence out of the dark ages in europe there no need to list the accomplishment of Muslims from the past to the present are they permeate society if ayaan only cared to look
she claimed to understand the difference between culture and religion but her arguments utilize this faulty logic throughout her books for example she writes that non Muslims practice female focal place  mutilation this  practice does not come from Islam or middle east like she claimed  FGM is tradition that practiced by Muslims Christians Jews and animists 
The Washington post reported the contradiction of ayaan which is that she claims to want to help Muslim women but time after time she has only insulted and degrade them
ayaan stated that Islam is new Nazism and called on Muslims not to fellow the Koran one last thing you should know about your beloved role model is that she presents a faulty weak and incorrect opinion
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by Almuhandis: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
zubeyr:

What you expect us Muslims to do? to love someone who spoke of the Prophet PUH and described him in vile terms which will not be reprinted here ?
ayaan according to her she renounced Islam and become atheist in 2002  her three books infidel,the caged virgin and nomad are  full of contradiction misinformation and lies she stated that Islam is bad for science progress and imagination however she ignored it was Muslim scholars who followed the direction of Islam to study the world and learn Allah's wonders that lead to the emergence out of the dark ages in europe there no need to list the accomplishment of Muslims from the past to the present are they permeate society if ayaan only cared to look
she claimed to understand the difference between culture and religion but her arguments utilize this faulty logic throughout her books for example she writes that non Muslims practice female focal place  mutilation this  practice does not come from Islam or middle east like she claimed  FGM is tradition that practiced by Muslims Christians Jews and animists 
The Washington post reported the contradiction of ayaan which is that she claims to want to help Muslim women but time after time she has only insulted and degrade them
ayaan stated that Islam is new Nazism and called on Muslim not to fellow the Koran one last thing you should know about your beloved role model is that she presents a faulty weak and incorrect opinion
grin By the orders of Allah, i hereby issue a fatwah! on this deluded somali girl.pls wherever you find her, just kill her quickly, as a special blessing awaits the killer in paradise ,better than 72 virgins! shocked shocked
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by zubeyr(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
you can be certain that I won't kill her  for the following reasons
I won't kill her because the consensus about the Muslim scholars is the imprisonment and not the killing  in case of the apostasy of  Muslim woman
I wont kill her because Allah gave people the right of freedom of believe "Let be no compulsion in Religion truth stands clear from errors who ever rejected false Gods and believe in God has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks and God hears and knows all things "( Koran 2:256 an other verse emphasizes same thing Allah Says " Say the truth is from your Lord let him who will believe and let him who will reject it "( Koran 18:29 )
I won't kill her because of the command of the first khalif of the Prophet PUH Abu Bakr Siddiq  to his Military Commanders "I command you ten things  kill  NO WOMAN no child no elderly person do not cut down fruits trees or vandalize homes or wound sheep or camel do not drown palm trees or burn it do not be treacherous do not be cowardly and you will pass by people who have devoted themselves to monastery life leave them alone to their devotions " what a great example of tolerance  freedom and justice
But on other hand I will not love her for some others reasons from the Koran and sunna
Coming to your 72 virgins myth ? it comes from an alleged saying attributed to the prophet PUH which has neither been verified nor authenticated
Muslims refer to this dubious  sayings as Gharib hadiths (strange hadiths) which means that they are convoyed by only one narrator and as matter of fact that dubious "Hadith" talks about 72 wives and not 72 virgins

Almuhandis since you tailed me every where I go I will  be glad to promise you I will be coming soon to visit you in every thread you are
meanwhile I hope you stop convincing yourself and your people that you can speak or understand Arabic 

Anta jahilun wa mariqun wa zindiq If you translate this in english you will prove me wrong but I bet you can't
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by Almuhandis: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2010
grin you are a liar!
we obey the quran and not a caliph-the quran we men and children can be killed grin
in mecca-yes no compulsion in religion, but in medina-laa kill them all who disbelive especially the people of the book grin
if you need verse from the quran just let me know
and so what if you say i cant speak arabic,is that what this is all about? poor response
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by zubeyr(m): 3:09am On Nov 03, 2010
fool you are big fool if you care to see you would have seen the Quranic verses right in your face  but your problem is ignorance and pretension I lost count of your multiple gaffes and faux pas every time you open your big  mouth stop exaggerating  I wonder what gonna be the next narrative   claiming you driving  a flying car? it is time to grow up and leave your bush man mentality and stop calling people names whenever you lose the argument
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by vedaxcool(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
zubeyr:

fool you are big fool if you care to see you would have seen the Quranic verses right in your face  but your problem is ignorance and pretension I lost count of your multiple gaffes and faux pas every time you open your big  mouth stop exaggerating  I wonder what gonna be the next narrative   claiming you driving  a flying car? it is time to grow up and leave your bush man mentality and stop calling people names whenever you lose the argument

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by Almuhandis: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
grin the whole world knows who are the fools! first you guys want quranic proof-i gave-then i became a fool coolfor quoting the quran, i am ever willing to be a fool.fools are ignored!l
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by zubeyr(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
The difference between a fool and a wise man is not that  the wise man knows so much but that  the fool never learns now is your turn to go sleep on the pew  sad
Re: Protect Western Muslim Women Against Militant Islam by nobniger: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
For my Muslim's brothers that are here, insulting others cause of their humble opinions, don't forget what you said is the meaning of Islam, ok

(1) (Reply)

French Weekly Publishes Cartoons Insulting The Prophet (sa) / Boko Haram And Religion / Solar/lunar Eclipses In Islam (prophet Teaching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.