Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy (1234 Views)

Job Vacancy Ends Today,dec 26 @ 11:59pm. / 23rd January 2016 Job Vacancy On Nigerian Companies / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy by spicykev(f): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello guys! I made an enquiry in this firm a while ago as a result they have been sending me emails, this one just dropped now and I thought someone may need it. This may be an opportunity for someone to acquire new skills especially those doing nothing at the moment.I just copied the email and pasted here so the link may not work. Those who wish to try can Google them up or try reaching them via the email address they used .

Please find details below

Vacancy: Facilitator/Business Developer
We are expanding our team and are looking for dynamic, self-motivated team players to anchor our training operations in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Feel free to apply and tell someone who might be interested about it.

Role: Facilitator/Business Developer

Responsibilities will include;
* Anchor training sessions and co-ordinate training activities.
* Provide client support during training
* Identify prospects in target locations within resident state
* Establish relationships with organizations and potential partners by holding meetings and presentations.
* Cross sell other products

Must have Requirements for Application;
* HND or BSc. Degree
* Minimum of Lower Credit or Second Class Lower (2.2)
* Completed NYSC programme
* Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
* Fluent in spoken English
* Resident in Abuja or Port Harcourt
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools

Additional Information;
Selected candidates;
* Will undergo a 1 month intensive training program at our Lagos Office.
* Will have opportunities to obtain several professional qualifications e.g. PMP, PRINCE 2, HSE
* Will be required to work weekdays and weekends on short notice
* Will be required to travel on short notice
* Must be able to work with little or no supervision.

Employment Type
Full Time

Salary
* Probation Period (3 months): ₦40,000
* Starting Salary after Probation : ₦60,000

info@pistonandfusion.org

How to Apply
Step1: Click on this link to apply
Step 2: Carefully fill the application form
Step 3: Submit your application
Step 4: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Email and SMS after application closes.

Applications close on the 18th of June, 2015
Re: Job Vacancy by frankolett(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where is the link
Re: Job Vacancy by spicykev(f): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
frankolett:
Where is the link

said the link may not work, Google them up and go to their website, they sent me an email, please read my into properly
Re: Job Vacancy by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2015
spicykev:
Hello guys! I made an enquiry in this firm a while ago as a result they have been sending me emails, this one just dropped now and I thought someone may need it. This may be an opportunity for someone to acquire new skills especially those doing nothing at the moment.I just copied the email and pasted here so the link may not work. Those who wish to try can Google them up or try reaching them via the email address they used .

Please find details below

Vacancy: Facilitator/Business Developer
We are expanding our team and are looking for dynamic, self-motivated team players to anchor our training operations in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Feel free to apply and tell someone who might be interested about it.

Role: Facilitator/Business Developer

Responsibilities will include;
* Anchor training sessions and co-ordinate training activities.
* Provide client support during training
* Identify prospects in target locations within resident state
* Establish relationships with organizations and potential partners by holding meetings and presentations.
* Cross sell other products

Must have Requirements for Application;
* HND or BSc. Degree
* Minimum of Lower Credit or Second Class Lower (2.2)
* Completed NYSC programme
* Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
* Fluent in spoken English
* Resident in Abuja or Port Harcourt
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools

Additional Information;
Selected candidates;
* Will undergo a 1 month intensive training program at our Lagos Office.
* Will have opportunities to obtain several professional qualifications e.g. PMP, PRINCE 2, HSE
* Will be required to work weekdays and weekends on short notice
* Will be required to travel on short notice
* Must be able to work with little or no supervision.

Employment Type
Full Time

Salary
* Probation Period (3 months): ₦40,000
* Starting Salary after Probation : ₦60,000

info@pistonandfusion.org

How to Apply
Step1: Click on this link to apply
Step 2: Carefully fill the application form
Step 3: Submit your application
Step 4: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Email and SMS after application closes.

Applications close on the 18th of June, 2015
upon all this qualifications they still pay a meagre salary of 40k. The job is damned
Re: Job Vacancy by spicykev(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Not a very good pay though but if I have nothing doing and reside in PH or Abuja, its not entirely bad because of the trainings involved and future prospects.

ProphetUdeme:
upon all this qualifications they still pay a meagre salary of 40k. The job is damned

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anybody At The Interview Level At Krones West Africa? / Urgent Help! Did Anybody Get This From PVTI? / Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.