Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Better Opportunities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Better Opportunities (915 Views)

Italian Jobs Opportunities / Study Abroad Opportunities / Bahamas Visa And Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better Opportunities by eferaka(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello guys please i was considering travelling to either malaysia or the Us.
Please i need your candid advice for a true hustler like me, which is most preferable?
Re: Better Opportunities by tobbyte(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Malaysia is a no go area for africans as dey always tell of hw Nigerians are been maltreated overdere, but as for US u have to get someone stayin overdere cus u must have all ur complete papers to be legally allowed to reside overdere.
Re: Better Opportunities by eferaka(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2015
tobbyte:
Malaysia is a no go area for africans as dey always tell of hw Nigerians are been maltreated overdere, but as for US u have to get someone stayin overdere cus u must have all ur complete papers to be legally allowed to reside overdere.

Tanks tobbyte. Im getting a 2yrs visa to the US, tho ive made plans abt d accommodation,i just wanna knw hw open opportunities are.
Re: Better Opportunities by alfonso36(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Two years visa?? Scam
Re: Better Opportunities by eferaka(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2015
alfonso36:
Two years visa?? Scam

Its not a scam bro. naturally they issue 2yrs visa. u can confirm
Re: Better Opportunities by ttmacoy: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
The visa may be valid for 2 years but you are only allowed to stay maximum of 6 months each time and even then you must be ready to explain to immigration each time why you are staying up to 6 months each time if the reason you gave when applying for visa was holiday.

Failure to return within the 6 months automatically makes you illegal and it's tough to be illegal nowadays.

Just so you know.

eferaka:

Its not a scam bro. naturally they issue 2yrs visa. u can confirm
Re: Better Opportunities by eferaka(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
thanks ttmacoy.
in your own advice what country has such prospects i am looking for? would appreciate your expertise.
regards

ttmacoy:
The visa may be valid for 2 years but you are only allowed to stay maximum of 6 months each time and even then you must be ready to explain to immigration each time why you are staying up to 6 months each time if the reason you gave when applying for visa was holiday.

Failure to return within the 6 months automatically makes you illegal and it's tough to be illegal nowadays.

Just so you know.

Re: Better Opportunities by ttmacoy: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
America definitely has good prospects and so does the likes of the UK but it's a matter of getting yourself there legally with the right to work. Going on a visitor visa in my opinion is asking for trouble.

If you must I would say the US may be better for illegals compared to the UK as it's a lot harder to work or do anything in the UK as an illegal these days.

eferaka:
thanks ttmacoy.
in your own advice what country has such prospects i am looking for? would appreciate your expertise.
regards

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) / Lagos State Is More Populated Than All This Six African Countries When Combined / What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.