Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. (1558 Views)

Young Teenagers Expressing Their Sexiness / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
I need ur opinions on this guys.. I hav this seminar in a girls secondary school on hiv awareness.. So I hav a lot to talk abt..
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tell them to have SEX like there's no tomorrow. INFACT, girls need SEX more than anything. Trust no Niggas because they are not LOYAL.
MUHEHEHEHEHEHE!! kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Octano(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] They just signed a bill for the legal age of sex as 11 yrs. Some of them who are current might know. So i suggest you find ways of teaching safe sex, emphasize on rather than preach abstinence. If enough fear is driven into their mind, with d use of images as well, abstinence wud be a way of life.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Osirimononaye(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Tell them to have SEX like there's no tomorrow.
INFACT, girls need SEX more than anything.
Trust no Niggas because they are not LOYAL.

And then what?,where are we heading to?,what are u impacting on the younger Generation, a society of LovePeddler's?,Are u going to be a mother anyday?(nt just by giving birth).
Something thing tells me that u started fucking @ the age of 9yrz.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
What would you tell a your younger brother or sister about sex?
View them that way and tell them same.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Octano:
[color=#006600][/color] They just signed a bill for the legal age of sex as 11 yrs. Some of them who are current might know. So i suggest you find ways of teaching safe sex, emphasize on rather than preach abstinence. If enough fear is driven into their mind, with d use of images as well, abstinence wud be a way of life.
fear isnt a good way of teaching. Appeal to reason, sincerely and truthfully tell them why they should abstain. some will listen, some wont but you'll be happy you told them the truth.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Olypeppy(f): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tell them all the need to know about sex,I mean everything ranging from its benefits,consequences.those kids ain't kids.Be open to them and also set an atmosphere that will enable them ask questions
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by joywendy(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
@op there is something called google you know.

just saying....
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:

i like ur spirit..i wish all 9ja gals thought like u.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Osirimononaye:

And then what?,where are we heading to?,what are u impacting on the younger Generation, a society of LovePeddler's?,Are u going to be a mother anyday?(nt just by giving birth).
Something thing tells me that u started fucking @ the age of 9yrz.
Get away, you!
Women were created polygamous in nature and nothing can change that.
I'm just being realistic & factful. kiss
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Souljeezy:
i like ur spirit..i wish all 9ja gals thought like u.
undecided Thanks smiley
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bring out your dickk. Tell them to runaway from it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Osirimononaye(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Get away, you! Women were created polygamous in nature and nothing can change that. I'm just being realistic & factful. kiss
You talk like a Yoruba Women, they are LovePeddler's.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=joywendy post=34472004]@op there is something called google you know.

just saying....[/quotednt u hav a brain?.. Why not share your wisdom..
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I won't judge u.. Pls dnt pray to God for a God fearin man.. Cuz if I were a demon, ama make sure ur prayer dnt even cross d roof of ur house.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Chubhie: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2015
That lies are sexy, scandalous scoundrels. They float around in a foggy smoke, seducing them with false kindness, kissing them just the right way, and lulling them into brain-washable complacency and a heightened state of malleability.

Or you can show them a video of abortions being done. The idea is to equip the girl child with all truths however raw and let her make her choice.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by joywendy(f): 3:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt u hav a brain?.. Why not share your wisdom..

Like seriously, what exactly do you want to hear? undecided

There are a lot of things you can get on just googling on the said topic than coming here to ask for advise.

As you can see, your thread is not gaining meaningful comments like you expect.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2015
joywendy:

Like seriously, what exactly do you want to hear? undecided

There are a lot of things you can get on just googling on the said topic than coming here to ask for advise.

As you can see, your thread is not gaining meaningful comments like you expect.
dats just becaus we have thousands of silly people here in nairaland
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I need ur opinions on this guys.. I hav this seminar in a girls secondary school on hiv awareness.. So I hav a lot to talk abt..

Both girls and boys need the talk
No need to talk to just girls becasue its boys they will be sleeping with and not girls, so there is no point just having the talk with girls.

You need to tell them that like everything in life, there is a good time for it and there is a bad time for it.
Mistakes and unwanted pregnancy can ruin their ambitions for life and totally change the course of their lives

Sexually transmitted diseases can also send them to an early grave and fertility problems later down the line

Sex is best enjoyed when they are mature enough emotionaly to understand what exactly they are doing
There is plenty and plenty of time to have sex after they are married

They are too young to really deal with the emotional attachment that comes with sex
Its something they will likely regret when they are older

Unwanted pregnancys in many cases, will result in abortions. Abortions can kill or result in fertilty problems if not performed properly. (teens will most likely go to quacks as they may not be able to afford a good hospital or even have the knowledge on where to go for good treatment)

Unwanted pregnancys also brings disgrace and dissapoinment to them and their families and their studies will be affected

Unwanted pregnancys can also force 2 people who shouldnt have married into marriage which only just brings misery for the 2 parties and the innocent kid in the middle.

They should give themselves to someone who truly deserves them and they cant really know how deserves them at that age.

And from a religious perspective, as a Christian, sex before marriage is a sin in the eyes of God.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2015
tearoses:

Both girls and boys need the talk
No need to talk to just girls becasue its boys they will be sleeping with and not girls, so there is no point just having the talk with girls.

You need to tell them that like everything in life, there is a good time for it and there is a bad time for it.
Mistakes and unwanted pregnancy can ruin their ambitions for life and totally change the course of their lives

Sexually transmitted diseases can also send them to an early grave and fertility problems later down the line

Sex is best enjoyed when they are mature enough emotionaly to understand what exactly they are doing
There is plenty and plenty of time to have sex after they are married

They are too young to really deal with the emotional attachment that comes with sex
Its something they will likely regret when they are older

Unwanted pregnancys in many cases, will result in abortions. Abortions can kill or result in fertilty problems if not performed properly. (the kids will most likely go to quacks as they may not be able to afford a good hospital or even have the knowledge on where to go)

Unwanted pregnancys also brings disgrace and dissapoinment to them and their families and their studies will be affected

Unwanted pregnancys can also force 2 people who shouldnt have married into marriage which only just brings misery for the 2 parties and the innocent kid in the middle.

They should give themselves to someone who truly deserves them and they cant really know how deserves them at that age.

And from a religious perspective, as a Christian, sex before marriage is a sin in the eyes of God.
thnks bro
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
thnks bro

Sis smiley
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
tearoses:

Sis smiley
my apologies.. wink I just went thru all ur posts.. Wow.. Woooow. U must hav great skill in writing.
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
my apologies.. wink I just went thru all ur posts.. Wow.. Woooow. U must hav great skill in writing.

Thank you
As a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Inlaw, Aunty, Neice, Friend, Neighbour, Collegue etc wink
Ive seen a lot with my korokoro eye, so I try and share my experiences of life
Re: What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
tearoses:

Thank you
As a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Inlaw, Aunty, Neice, Friend, Neighbour, Collegue etc wink
Ive seen a lot with my korokoro eye, so I try and share my experiences of life
thank u.. I wish all these young ladies in nl will hav a glance at ur writeups. In fact, I'm folowing u already. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Am I Overthinking Things / Is It Time To Seek Divorce / School Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.