Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT (4057 Views)

Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Kcee Shows Off His N1.7million Rolex Submariner Wrist Watch (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by hayzed2: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Undefeated boxing champion post a video of his white car collection on Instagram to show the world what he invest his money on.

The American also listed the cars which include:

° Ferrari 458 Spider,

° McLaren 650S Sipder

° Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster.

The Bugatti Veryon and Bugatti Grand Sport both worth a staggering $2.3m each while Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe is worth N93m. In total the 10 cars in the video are worth N1.3b.

It could be more than that as most of the cars will be customized to meet Mayweather’s taste.

Mayweather is a known car lover and reportedly owns more than 100 luxury vehicles.

http://abiolainfo..com/2015/06/e-news-wow-floyd-mayweather-flaunts-his.html?m=1[b][/b]

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by okotv(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vanity upon vanity ...

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by ammyluv2002(f): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
I sure say dis guy na Wizkid role model in 'celebrity' cause they have something in common grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Ashraf123(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
He shld keep buying!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by CrazyScientist: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
No be say him fine o grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by sinaj(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
CrazyScientist:
he iz fine jare tongue

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
CrazyScientist:
he iz fine jare tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by hayzed2: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

he iz fine jare tongue

Any man wey get money go fine for una face, that's lady for us cheesy grin

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by pretydiva(f): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
They r all vanity
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by abduljabbar4(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Honestly I was sooooooooooo angry when this man won that fight agains pacman. I couldn't even answer my girls call
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by sinaj(f): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
hayzed2:

Any man wey get money go fine for una face, that's lady for us cheesy grin
LWKMD cheesy

i dnt evn knw where u guyz get diz pic frm grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice Collection.........Boxing is really lucrative, almost more lucrative than my oil and gas business. embarassed
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Yustash001(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Is he going to drive two at a time?...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Holatunde007(m): 3:19am On Jun 06, 2015
But y are all white? Hmmm I sense a frat here
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by 400billionman: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2015
That's my boy

cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by 400billionman: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2015
But where is the video ?

You people can lie o.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by oloriooko(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Foolish and senseless nigga!
Ode oponu lasan angry
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by SFSNIPER(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2015
okotv:
Vanity upon vanity ...
Abeg stop that poor man talk. U mean say if na u rich like that you no go enjoy ur life to cover for all the suffering wey u suffer? Guy this one no be vanity, na BLESSING.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by kanosalami: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Junks

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by tuk2ato(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2015
I bet you like vanity sad
pretydiva:
They r all vanity
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by sobastical: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
I just don't know why blacks behave like they own the world when they got some cash... With all these he's not even richer than this Facebook guy mark... White will never acquire crazy things like this. They will keep producing these flashy things because they know blacks will buy them.. smh

I refuse to be like this dude
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Buho(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2015
I swear if me and this guy fight the way I go beat am him go sabi say I be Nigerian.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by 3ace(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Abeg stop that poor man talk. U mean say if na u rich like that you no go enjoy ur life to cover for all the suffering wey u suffer? Guy this one no be vanity, na BLESSING.
No one is saying he should not enjoy his life; I mean he worked for it and it's his money. But when you keep buying stuff meant for same purpose over and over again, it becomes a problem. Trust me, that guy has an insatiable taste for material stuff and it's a psychological problem that he needs to deal with. He can continue living his life the way he likes; I don't care but I'm usually not impressed when I see things like this. I made same comment on Lawani's thread who has close to 30 pairs of shoes and still counting.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by angelTI(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Na fine we wan chop undecided grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Kassidy90(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well enjoy ur wealth, but remember...

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by Ruq: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
okotv:
Vanity upon vanity ...
If this is vanity then I want the latest version.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by robinicule(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ruq:

If this is vanity then I want the latest version.
go back in time and beat bruce lee. the latest version is urs.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His N1.3billion Garage Of White Automobiles | PHOT by egopersonified(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda Today Photos / Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] / "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.