Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop (23683 Views)

11 Kinds Of People You Would Find In A Betting Shop / Masquerade Spotted In A Betting Shop ( Pics ) / 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by kliq(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2015
hustla:

I mean going to bet shops, na joblessness cause am and boredom
Betting is surprisingly lucrative if u know your way around it. Someone people just do it for fun though

I get your point but then people that go to the shops just don't or can't afford what it takes to register with betting outlet.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by mrbillz(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Those that came to charge
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by folabayo1(f): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2015
kliq:

Leeches cheesy
u gerrit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by lazen(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2015
grin Those who dem mama or papa send to go play am on their behalfs.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2015
The ' I will win and run u down type: these ones would brag every now and then of How they will win 25,000,000 , buy the betting shop and make the bookmaker close down. Dreamers.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by gabinogem(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Those who beg for u to stake one game for them... Very annoying...

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Tinyemeka(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2015
moremuch1:
Nice post, op number 4 though, i know some people who are guilty of that grin with just 100 naira they go bet long list of matches hoping to win millions with it sote their betting slip go reach u take do belt grin cheesy and their odds high die but they hardly win cry too many games involved, that's why...

LOL. That No 4 group a.k.a the tissue paper group. By the time their bet slip is printed, it will just be long like one roll of Rose tissue paper. As in the Jumbo size O. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by prominentq(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:
The NL Freaks: they would be there observing for FP material. They would claim to be kings of nairabet grin
,..... doing like dey knw wot dey're doing
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by smudge2079(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Av been betting since i can remember & probably will continue till am 70 but i will neva play in a bet shop..... If it's not online, forget it. I no fit let one small pikin come insult me. #Class

5 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Spidermon: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2015
11.) Those who go there to monitor the earnings of those who they have lent money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by kingDELE(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2015
please can sm1 put me through..... as in teach me how to do football betting.....
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Emperortj93(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2015
AKMoney1:
The most frustrating sets are those that will pick about 30 events of 1.05 to 1.08 odds and hoping to win big money with a stake of 100 naira.

When you tell them the possible return is 450 naira, they will be like “I no dey play again”.

Wtf angry
Lol
Kaduna guys are guilty if this art
chaiii, bet9ja must pay guys oo
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Pauloot(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2015
we have the set of people that alwaz scream on every slip... one cut! one cut again!!!! Every week is alwaz one cut,even if d cut is more Dan one. They will tell u only one game kill my 1milliom..lol

5 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Emperortj93(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2015
kingDELE:
please can sm1 put me through..... as in teach me how to do football betting.....
add me one whatsapp, let me teach you. Tutorial fees is very much needed
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by informato: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2015
kliq:
Juve Vs Barca = 2 & Ov 2.5 cheesy

Barca for the Treble cool

sure...this must be a single bet,no accumulation with any other game...handicap 1:0 @ 2.9 is another option...suarez,nayma.mesi would all want to score at least one each...especially suarez...i see above 2.5 goals and a barca win ...BUT AM GIVIN BARCA a WIN ....1.6 * 60,000 = 96,000.....THIS MATCH REMINDS ME OF MAY WEDA vs PAC MAN boxin match..SURE WIN.....arsenal 4 life
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
11. Sport betting is unpredictable and it's only meant for the fools and people with no direction.

12. A wise man would only use 1k to win 2k but fools always dream of using N100 to win 10k.

13. Don't make sport betting your priority because it has no future.

14. Sport betting almost ruin my life.

NB Rolling dice = sport betting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bacco2000(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2015
I always go to the one in front of my house at night to watch dog race, its kind of funny and the kind of comments guys make about those dogs gat me laughing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by amichaelz101(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2015
grin The virtue league game players.. Dem go sit dan mrng to nite yet chi chi dem no go cari go house

4 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2015
kingDELE:

Don't join the league of fools, you can never make it through sport betting.

I was once a fool.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Innunique: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Damianobi:
1)
4) The greedy ones:
This type will come with just #100 hoping to win 15million. Their tickets will b longer that Niger bridge with very high odds.
I call it "Tissue Roll ticket". Na to use am clean yansh, once im bust.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by amichaelz101(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

11. Sport betting is unpredictable and it's only meant for the fools and people with no direction.

12. A wise man would only use 1k to win 2k but fools always dream of using N100 to win 10k.

13. Don't make sport betting your priority because it has no future.
ITK, na wetin dem ask u be DAT ? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2015
amichaelz101:
ITK, na wetin dem ask u be DAT ? undecided

Candid advice for a fool like you, who sees future in sport betting.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by amichaelz101(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

Candid advice for a fool like you, who sees future in sport betting.
mumu DEY worry u, na me say make u use ur papa hous bet.. U fail no mean say odas no go win.. Idiaat undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Yongi99(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Those who come to bet without pen, and have to borrow. Afterwards they won't return.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by jtizie(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2015
d confused ones. Those are the pple dat ll come with their game to stake, but getting to d betshop they would certainly change their mind because they like to compare nd check their games with others.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by kelmicheal: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2015
phone and laptop chargers.....all they do is to come and charge their phones and laptop and go this set of people dont play betting
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2015
amichaelz101:
mumu DEY worry u, na me say make u use ur papa hous bet.. U fail no mean say odas no go win.. Idiaat undecided

Before you win 10k, you must have spent 50k. Wise up and desist from betting.

Yoruba people always say " tete a teni bo aso" meaning a gambler would definately go naked.

A gambler is no other person than a failure.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by amichaelz101(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

Before you win 10k, you must have spent 50k. Wise up and desist from betting.

Yoruba people always say " tete a teni bo aso" meaning a gambler would definately go naked.

A gambler is no other person than a failure.
betting is a smart game and demands hard work in forcasting. U dnt jus go nd play witout doin ur home work with good money.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Damianobi(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
MrCEO69:
Wow, i nearly made 1st to comment...
In GH its called going to office! The rate of betting in GH is high. A guy won 60000 cedi with just 1 cedi
1=60
60k=60,000*60

Anyway
Its my birthday!!!
Wish ur brother a happy birthday.

Happy birthday bro...wullnp. Enjoy d day
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
amichaelz101:
betting is a smart game and demands hard work in forcasting. U dnt jus go nd play witout doin ur home work with good money.

It's unpredictable, if you forecast from now till next year, one will definately cut unless you are lucky to give suitable condition which is very rare.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Damianobi(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Innunique:
I call it "Tissue Roll ticket". Na to use am clean yansh, once im bust.
Na so bro. Greed no go ever allow dem win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling / Oliseh Talks Up Iheanacho, Ndidi After Leicester’s FA Cup Win Against Man United / Eden Hazard Scores First Real Madrid Goal Since Chelsea Transfer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.